Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I repair my NDS?

2 posters

Go down

How can I repair my NDS? Empty How can I repair my NDS?

Post by junho85 Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:43 am

Finally I've received my 2 NDSs and a PSP from Korea.
Anyway one of my NDS has a problem.
"right" key has weaken. So it feels bad. So I want to fix it.
Where can I fix this problem?
Is there NDS service center in Singapore?
And how much S$ needed?
junho85
junho85
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

How can I repair my NDS? Empty Re: How can I repair my NDS?

Post by Giazenshia Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:17 am

Not necessary that you need to go to an official repair center. They are really expensive and can take weeks.

We actually have shops that does repairs, such as Qisahn and Seowchoon [SC] (They're reputable here in Singapore)

You can go down to their locations and show them the DS and they'll give you a rough price estimate and the number of days they will take.

For a button repair, it shouldn't cost more than S$25 if the motherboard itself is not the one giving the button problems. (Say, something like the faulty button in terms of the "spring").

Duration they'll take. Depends on the amount current tasks they have. They have tons of to fix everyday. A button problem, they won't take more than a few hours, or at most, a day. Depends on the amount of work they have at the moment.

For how to head there, maybe you would want someone familiar to take you there... I can give you the address, you might want to look up on the street directory.

Qisahn.com
545 Orchard Road #05-39 [Nearest MRT is Orchard, about 10 minutes walk from there]
Far East Shopping Centre
Singapore 238882

SC Games @ Jalan Besar
13/15 Jalan Besar (opp Sim Lim Tower) [Nearest MRT is Bugis, about 10 minutes walk from there too]
Singapore 208790
Tel: (+65) 6292 4400

Since you're somewhat "new" to Singapore, I recommend you go to either these 2 shops. Lot's of scamming cases here in Singapore.

If you need help, you can look for me, although I'm busy at work and at school most of the time. I'm your "tech geek" in the dojo... The rest would know.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by junho85 Tue May 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Wow thank you for your very detail explain Very Happy
And sorry for late reply.
I think rubber pad which under the button has a problem. I think just need change the rubber pad.
I went to Sim Lim Tower several times. Maybe I can find Jalan Besar.
Thank you again tech geek!
junho85
junho85
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum