Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiko reindeer plush and flyers for sale!

4 posters

Go down

Taiko reindeer plush and flyers for sale! Empty Taiko reindeer plush and flyers for sale!

Post by v1ral Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:54 am

Taiko reindeer plush and flyers for sale! 11j7q0y

Taiko reindeer plush and flyers for sale! R9fmoo

Taiko reindeer plush and flyers for sale! 23u4lmr

Got this a couple years ago from a friend, and since I could use some extra cash, I would like to give him a new home! Smoke/pet free home. No stairs or smells! I will also throw in a few Taiko 9 and 10 flyers as well!

$25 shipped please! I will send him priority with a tracking number. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!
v1ral
v1ral
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Taiko reindeer plush and flyers for sale! Empty Re: Taiko reindeer plush and flyers for sale!

Post by v1ral Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:00 am

Bump - $20 shipped
v1ral
v1ral
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Taiko reindeer plush and flyers for sale! Empty Re: Taiko reindeer plush and flyers for sale!

Post by Rubyrain Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:46 am

Wow I thought Yuu would be "I WANNA BUY!!!". Or maybe u should get a kapibara reindeer.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:37 am

Rubyrain wrote:Wow I thought Yuu would be "I WANNA BUY!!!". Or maybe u should get a kapibara reindeer.

Erm, i rather buy a new huge kapibara in a shop. hahahahah
And there's one purple kapibara reindeer, but then the purple kapibara got the hair which i don't like. Always see liaoz wanna cut off that bunch of hair on top of that purple kapibara.
xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:47 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:Wow I thought Yuu would be "I WANNA BUY!!!". Or maybe u should get a kapibara reindeer.

And there's one purple kapibara reindeer, but then the purple kapibara got the hair which i don't like. Always see liaoz wanna cut off that bunch of hair on top of that purple kapibara.
xD

easy mah.. u go buy, den u cut the hairs off.. and it what u wanted already mah.. haha
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 am

jenny_amh wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

xD

easy mah.. u go buy, den u cut the hairs off.. and it what u wanted already mah.. haha

I thought of that too, but somehow it looks weird.. Like some unwell kapibara or something.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:49 am

This kind of people is called FUSSY. If i do sales and meet this kind of customer is confirm &^!@(*$%&# LOL.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Rubyrain wrote:This kind of people is called FUSSY. If i do sales and meet this kind of customer is confirm &^!@(*$%&# LOL.

When it comes to kapibara, cannot anyhow one hor. hahahaha
There's a time i saw a pirated kapibara in Action City. I'm like WHAT THE??
It copied the design of the big kapibara carrying another small kapibara.
And it's totally not cute as the original one and expensive lor.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:44 pm

http://search.taobao.com/search?commend=all&isnew=2&q=kapibara&source=search1

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Rubyrain wrote:http://search.taobao.com/search?commend=all&isnew=2&q=kapibara&source=search1

*SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!*
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:09 pm

HAHAHA. My sis going China i ask her look out for u ba.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down