Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

J-pop コーナー

+6
yuu_yuki
ichigomomo
太鼓Vchan
ongchinkai
Mint
まきお
10 posters

Go down

J-pop コーナー Empty J-pop コーナー

Post by まきお Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:10 pm

どうも~ みんな・・・
Welcome to my J-pop corner, for all J-pop/J-rock/Visual Kei/Enka fans and also Japanese music lovers and singers. Feel free to chat anything related to J-pop/J-rock, from classic enka to pop groups, all the way to hardcore Visual Kei bands. XD

I'll start off with mine first~ w
Most fave J-pop group is Tackey & Tsubasa (タッキー&翼), from Johnny's Entertainment, and my fave songs from them are "Venus", "True Heart", "Kamen" and lots more.

J-pop コーナー Potato028

Most fave J-pop female group has to be Morning Musume (モーニング娘。); been liking them for almost 12 years now ⋈( ◕㉨◕)♡

J-pop コーナー 1218037646_morning-musume

And most fave enka singer is Hikawa Kiyoshi (氷川きよし), the Prince of enka; who made enka popular once again, especially among youngsters like us XD

And there are others whom I like too such as Arashi, NEWS, Otsuka Ai, Tohoshinki, ORANGE RANGE and lots more, which I may share about them soon. So what's your favourite? Care to share? ^^

Oricon Yearly
2008's No 1 song of the year in the Oricon Yearly Chart is "truth/風の向こうへ" by Arashi, and Arashi also dominated this year's top 20 with singles such as "One Love", "Beautiful Days" and "Step and Go".

2007@ 秋川雅史 - 千の風になって (Akikawa Masafumi - Sen no Kaze ni Natte)
2006@ KAT-TUN - Real Face
2005@ 修二と彰青 - 春アミーゴ (Shuuji to Akira - Seishun Amigo)
2004@ 平井堅 - 瞳をとじて (Hirai Ken - Hitomi wo Tojite)
2003@ SMAP - 世界に一つだけの花 (Sekai ni Hitotsu dake no Hana)
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

J-pop コーナー Empty Re: J-pop コーナー

Post by Mint Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:45 am

I am -trying- to get into J-Pop lately because I thought it's kind of weird that I know a bit of the language yet rather out of touch with the pop culture, but I love bollywood films and songs and dances despite not understanding a word of Hindi Embarassed

I know 千の風になって!! That's a really moving song. My Japanese teacher played a part of a Japanese documentary that had this song. Then let's see... I've heard 世界に一つだけの花 before too! Think CK actually knows how to sing that.

Since I'm a greenhorn with regards to J-Pop, I don't exactly have favourites... but the artiste that I listen to the most is Ayumi Hamasaki. I like watching footage of her concerts because her costumes are really beautiful and she has a lot of stage presence despite her small stature!

Gonna go youtube the artistes/songs you mentioned above, teru-san! Very Happy And hoping to hear about everyone else's J-Pop preferences!
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:55 am

Mint wrote:I know 千の風になって!! That's a really moving song. My Japanese teacher played a part of a Japanese documentary that had this song. Then let's see... I've heard 世界に一つだけの花 before too! Think CK actually knows how to sing that.

Yes I do know how to sing both 千の風になって and 世界に一つだけの花, but I need to refresh my memory a bit... yupyup

Mint wrote:Since I'm a greenhorn with regards to J-Pop, I don't exactly have favourites... but the artiste that I listen to the most is Ayumi Hamasaki. I like watching footage of her concerts because her costumes are really beautiful and she has a lot of stage presence despite her small stature!

I like Hamasaki Ayumi too, especially her song "Heaven"! Very Happy

And some anime songs are J-pop songs too so...yeah! Very Happy:D:D
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by 太鼓Vchan Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:54 am

BeforU is awesome too with Love ♥️ Shine and Honey♂Punch

By the way if you like the energetic ones:

太鼓Vchan
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:29 pm

that's a great song, Nanako. yeah i do like energetic songs too...

Well if you guys like Ayumi, try listening to Koda Kumi~
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Woots i love JPOP!
98% of my songs are in Jap. =/
Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA, KOTOKO, Ai osuka, Koda Kumi, Alice Nine, Nightmare, TBSK, Nana Mizuki, L'arc, Gackt, Hyde, Access, Utada Hikrau, Ueto Aya, Tokyo Jihen, Arashi, Fictionjunction Yuuka! Mani other random ones. Oh ,man. No offence but i prefer JPOP to chinese songs -.- No wonder my chinese so lousy!!
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:52 pm

Yayyy! A real J-pop fan this time~ w

A bit of JPOP news

- Arashi celebrates its 10th anniversary this year
- NEWS now has 11 no 1 hits
- TVXQ (or DBSK) has scored 6 No. 1s on Oricon charts
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Gackt Camui is love. xD
He's so androgynous looking and look so damn good. Lolz~

Gackt x Hyde wahahahahaha

Last edited by yuu_yuki on Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:21 pm

I have more japanese songs than chinese songs/english songs in my mp3 too. but most of them came from jubeat/taiko/dorama opening/ending songs. heh.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:37 pm

My MP3 is 100% Japanese music. All anime and some J-pop/J-rock.

Most of the J-pop came from my school friends.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:45 am

lol about 70% of my songs are also jap, and most of 'em are from animes, taiko, and various other sources (i think i'll get the jubeat tunes soon =p)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by wreako24 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:04 pm

95%of my songs are j-pop
animes, taiko, drummania, jubeat ,ddr, NX
and so many others lol
wreako24
wreako24
素人