Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiko no Tatsujin DS - Tenjiku 2000, Oni

+5
K'sndr
gepi
fuuyue
yuu_yuki
DieForIt
9 posters

Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin DS - Tenjiku 2000, Oni Empty Taiko no Tatsujin DS - Tenjiku 2000, Oni

Post by DieForIt Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:09 am

This is so cool, who can score more points?! By the way, Razz Tenjiku 2000 is the hardest song on the first Taiko no Tatsujin game for DS.

Saa~ Hajimaru don~
DieForIt
DieForIt
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin DS - Tenjiku 2000, Oni Empty Re: Taiko no Tatsujin DS - Tenjiku 2000, Oni

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:33 am

Shocked That's cool!! I wonder when can i pass this kind of real hard 10stars oni songs. lolz~ xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin DS - Tenjiku 2000, Oni Empty Re: Taiko no Tatsujin DS - Tenjiku 2000, Oni

Post by DieForIt Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:19 am

yuu_yuki wrote:Shocked That's cool!! I wonder when can i pass this kind of real hard 10stars oni songs. lolz~ xD

I can only play two songs in the 2nd Taiko game. The ones with 2 and 3 stars in Oni mode. Embarassed
DieForIt
DieForIt
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:19 am

yuu_yuki wrote:Shocked That's cool!! I wonder when can i pass this kind of real hard 10stars oni songs. lolz~ xD

one day .. u'll be able to. FORSURE!!

when we 1st met,
you could only only up to 7star oni
and not all 7 stars were easily passable to u
but now...
8stars is confortable
9stars is 90% possible
10stars is 80% passable

=)
so you see...
u'll make it!
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:34 pm

fuuyue wrote:

when we 1st met,
but now...
8stars is confortable
9stars is 90% possible
10stars is 80% passable

=)
so you see...
u'll make it!

Hahahahahahaaaaaa, i think this kind of thing really need tons and tons of training in arcade??
xD

But i guess even can pass in DS or consoles doesn't mean can pass in arcade.
Evil or Very Mad
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:40 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
fuuyue wrote:

when we 1st met,
but now...
8stars is confortable
9stars is 90% possible
10stars is 80% passable

=)
so you see...
u'll make it!

Hahahahahahaaaaaa, i think this kind of thing really need tons and tons of training in arcade??
xD

But i guess even can pass in DS or consoles doesn't mean can pass in arcade.
Evil or Very Mad

for me its more likely to be...
if i train and pass on DS
i will end up wanting to PRESS my bachis in the arcade!!

thats a very bad syndrom. hahaha
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:48 am

Pressing bachi syndrom. xD
I can't believe you told me today when we're taiko-ing that "Arrgh, 我按不到!"
I went totally.. huh?? press?? LOLZ~

I think we're playing muzukashii tenjiku2000, right?
The deepavali song xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:05 am

yuu_yuki wrote:Pressing bachi syndrom. xD

The deepavali song xD

hahahaha.
yea. it was a slip of the tongue actually.
but for some moments, i was in press-buttons-on-bachi mode
which was totally sweatdrop!

and yes, i cant pass muzukashi for tenjiku
on DS or in the arcade
my brain tends to shut down on that song
too noisy and melody-less!
brain simply says "Argh what noise! Ears SHUTOFF! i'm gonna power down too!"

and there you have it.
i get the anyhow-whack syndrom along with the miss-miss syndrom
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:40 am

Don't worry yue, you can get the completed sav file from me. haha
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:35 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:Don't worry yue, you can get the completed sav file from me. haha

LOL orhz!
technically not completed..
coz daily dojo... still left ekibenz
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:02 pm

only ekiben in daily dojo ma, passed it in the normal game play.
The rest like the dojo yaburi, oni boss stage for the 7 islands all completed within 1 or 2 tries. Only that neko ninja took me to clear on the 5th time and that stupid GoGo Kitchen boss stage a couple of times.
I got 7 letters from each defeated oni boss.
So left the final 8th island, tamashii oni song, which i'll work on it once i have the time.

Hmm.. means that only that daily dojo and that final 8th island oni tamashii song. So it's more or less 99.9% completed bahz?
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:27 pm

hahahahahaha ok
wait for u to complete bah =D
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:21 am

Hopefully i can complete it somehow.
Though pass Ekiben before doesn't mean can pass again.. haha
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:02 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:only ekiben in daily dojo ma, passed it in the normal game play.
The rest like the dojo yaburi, oni boss stage for the 7 islands all completed within 1 or 2 tries. Only that neko ninja took me to clear on the 5th time and that stupid GoGo Kitchen boss stage a couple of times.
I got 7 letters from each defeated oni boss.
So left the final 8th island, tamashii oni song, which i'll work on it once i have the time.

Hmm.. means that only that daily dojo and that final 8th island oni tamashii song. So it's more or less 99.9% completed bahz?

I've whacked down yami no tamashii boss stage. but didn't get any stuff for whacking it down leh. didn't complete ekiben(fingers rust after weeks of not touching) and I'm still lacking last row 2nd from left for boushi, 2nd last row whole stretch except for the first one for fuku. assuming get you get one for passing ekiben(that's what I heard), one for completing manichiudetaneshidojo(I think), and one for fc-ing everything, I'm still lack of two. maybe it's because I didn't play the sweet mode.

yami no tamashii boss stage is doable after you play it for some time. because the whole song's a bit of repeat here and there.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:39 pm

gepi wrote:
I've whacked down yami no tamashii boss stage. but didn't get any stuff for whacking it down leh. didn't complete ekiben(fingers rust after weeks of not touching) and I'm still lacking last row 2nd from left for boushi, 2nd last row whole stretch except for the first one for fuku. assuming get you get one for passing ekiben(that's what I heard), one for completing manichiudetaneshidojo(I think), and one for fc-ing everything, I'm still lack of two. maybe it's because I didn't play the sweet mode.

yami no tamashii boss stage is doable after you play it for some time. because the whole song's a bit of repeat here and there.

Hmm..
Boushi i have everything but Fuku left 2 more (counting from left: 2nd one of last second row & 5th one/last one of last second row).
So i'm not sure the last 2 i'm missing should be what though.. Neutral
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by K'sndr Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:56 am

tenjiku 2000 it's not so terrific, you must be quick on the four blue color shot stuck together, there are a lot on that song!!

kitasaitama2000 is terrific!!!!!!

K'sndr
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by Rokodo Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:57 pm

I can pass this... at a ratio of about 1 out of 30 times. XD;
Rokodo
Rokodo
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:48 pm

fuuyue wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:Pressing bachi syndrom. xD

The deepavali song xD

hahahaha.
yea. it was a slip of the tongue actually.
but for some moments, i was in press-buttons-on-bachi mode
which was totally sweatdrop!

and yes, i cant pass muzukashi for tenjiku
on DS or in the arcade
my brain tends to shut down on that song
too noisy and melody-less!
brain simply says "Argh what noise! Ears SHUTOFF! i'm gonna power down too!"

and there you have it.
i get the anyhow-whack syndrom along with the miss-miss syndrom

Oh, so you don't like songs that are...
Well, too many noisy and no good tones? Actually, I don't like the2000 series too much, it's giving me a headache. In DS, PSP or in arcade

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:52 pm

K'sndr wrote:tenjiku 2000 it's not so terrific, you must be quick on the four blue color shot stuck together, there are a lot on that song!!

Yes, kitasaitama2000 IS terrific. It's rated 10 stars in oni, and tenjiku2000 is about...
I forgot how many stars, but I hear that kitasaitama2000 is really fast.

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:23 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:
K'sndr wrote:tenjiku 2000 it's not so terrific, you must be quick on the four blue color shot stuck together, there are a lot on that song!!

Yes, kitasaitama2000 IS terrific. It's rated 10 stars in oni, and tenjiku2000 is about...

-.- lol tenjiku is also 10 stars... and kita isn't just "rated 10 stars" or "really fast", it's the hardest song in version 11 =p but that spot taken up by coded rotter tarmination in 12 xD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Zenova wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:

-.- lol tenjiku is also 10 stars... and kita isn't just "rated 10 stars" or "really fast", it's the hardest song in version 11 =p but that spot taken up by coded rotter tarmination in 12 xD

Oh, I see. I hope they have ver. 12 in my area. I want to ask my arcade owner to buy Taiko 12.lol

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by MittenMasterzz Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:48 pm

Someone re-made this on Osu! its hard to play on a keybord o-o"
I can only FC hard lv.
MittenMasterzz
MittenMasterzz
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:37 pm

MittenMasterzz wrote:Someone re-made this on Osu! its hard to play on a keybord o-o"
I can only FC hard lv.

I KNOW, I KNOW!! arken1015 made this, still pending tho... Ahah... flyboy87 a.k.a dewanakatta also made this, to gether with all 2000. Damn, cant fc tenjiku coz notes at the end..

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down