Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFO Crane Catcher Games

+6
MEOWpiku
yuu_yuki
Giazenshia
Ice_
Zenova
まきお
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

UFO Crane Catcher Games - Page 3 Empty Re: UFO Crane Catcher Games

Post by Zenova Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:34 pm

lol giant pocky sticks = chocky sticks XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by MEOWpiku Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:31 pm

is it really catchable... it seems so hard to catch man... I WANT MY STITCH BAG FROM ARCADIA... T.T
MEOWpiku
MEOWpiku
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:43 am

speaking of iluma, gray and I will be there with makio tomorrow (thurs, 30 apr) to taiko in the afternoon. around 3+ or so bahs. anyone free and interested can join us. ^^

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:59 pm

Rubyrain wrote:speaking of iluma, gray and I will be there with makio tomorrow (thurs, 30 apr) to taiko in the afternoon. around 3+ or so bahs. anyone free and interested can join us. ^^

i working at 3pm ~_~ 2day.. i wan play taiko!!
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Fri May 01, 2009 12:11 am

Rubyrain wrote:speaking of iluma, gray and I will be there with makio tomorrow (thurs, 30 apr) to taiko in the afternoon. around 3+ or so bahs. anyone free and interested can join us. ^^

oh just saw this >.< anyway today was v. bz =(

but tmr labour day so got entire day free =p (yay)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Fri May 01, 2009 1:54 am

Zenova wrote:

oh just saw this >.< anyway today was v. bz =(

but tmr labour day so got entire day free =p (yay)

u entire free days BUT i am not.. i still got work =[
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by MEOWpiku Fri May 01, 2009 4:26 am

i miss my POCKY... i want go catch some... although i heard its not catchable anymore.
MEOWpiku
MEOWpiku
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Fri May 01, 2009 10:32 am

jenny_amh wrote:

i working at 3pm ~_~ 2day.. i wan play taiko!!

Tomorrow (02 May 2009) want mah? ^_^
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Fri May 01, 2009 11:42 am

Apparently, almost all machines seem to be harder to catch nowadays
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by MEOWpiku Fri May 01, 2009 12:01 pm

its bad to pawn their machines in the early stages... they get to be alert and put their things more diffcult.. =D
MEOWpiku
MEOWpiku
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Fri May 01, 2009 12:48 pm

lol on wed i went iluma the HUGE amount of pocky was in a CIRCULAR tower round the hole. Looked easy but the catcher can't even reach on the outside of the circle to push into the hole =.=

and now not all pocky le, got pretz which i find very bleh =_= not as nice as pocky

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Mon May 04, 2009 4:56 pm

lol ufo catcher machines have a counter of somesort inside i think.

its like... ppl try for 500 [i anyhow put in a figure] times, then the machine will allow one strong grip.

if not, the hook is so loose that everytime the hook hits the top and jerks, the claws will open a lil and the toy will fall. darn irritating
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon May 04, 2009 5:52 pm

fuuyue wrote:lol ufo catcher machines have a counter of somesort inside i think.

its like... ppl try for 500 [i anyhow put in a figure] times, then the machine will allow one strong grip.

if not, the hook is so loose that everytime the hook hits the top and jerks, the claws will open a lil and the toy will fall. darn irritating

That's called "probability" in UFO machines.
So far, i can be certain that the TKA with those 3 thin thin metal claws type is working with probability.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Mon May 04, 2009 6:36 pm

those claw hooks all work with probability de.

and inside the machine got a button that u can press to set the strength of the claw de. i saw my ex manager do b4.
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Mon May 04, 2009 9:10 pm

haha those TKA and marina square de is possibility de. and the fantasia plus and barber cut at zone x too. but those u see two legged ones are the really got chance ones, unless the ppl play dirty and loosen the claws like zone x. haha.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon May 04, 2009 9:28 pm

fuuyue wrote:those claw hooks all work with probability de.

and inside the machine got a button that u can press to set the strength of the claw de. i saw my ex manager do b4.

Muahaha, if claw no strength, use tactics. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Tue May 05, 2009 1:30 pm

lol now everytime i go iluma, the pocky mountain is in a circular tower shape around the hole in the centre (which is not very big) =.= very sianz trying to play it now

and there was some guy catching huge fluffy bears for each of the tornado girls (lol i just realized arcadia is part of Tornado Integrated Entertainment & Leisure center, which includes arcades, bars, etc.)

btw, has anyone tried the stacker machine? If you have some decent reflexes, shouldn't have a problem getting it after a few tries, and I think the prizes are dam cool (although some ppl say it's scam, ppl have gotten the prizes before, like DS, Wii, etc.)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue May 05, 2009 3:03 pm

Zenova wrote:lol now everytime i go iluma, the pocky mountain is in a circular tower shape around the hole in the centre (which is not very big) =.= very sianz trying to play it now

and there was some guy catching huge fluffy bears for each of the tornado girls (lol i just realized arcadia is part of Tornado Integrated Entertainment & Leisure center, which includes arcades, bars, etc.)

btw, has anyone tried the stacker machine? If you have some decent reflexes, shouldn't have a problem getting it after a few tries, and I think the prizes are dam cool (although some ppl say it's scam, ppl have gotten the prizes before, like DS, Wii, etc.)

Nah, no way. If it's like this, arcades will go broke.

Open up the circuit board and you'll know the rest.

Do you know how much $ they spent just to get the thing? It's like every 100 tries, the chances of getting it will be higher than the normal.

They made sure that getting the grand prize, people will spend more than the actual amount of the prize itself. Smart eh?

A prize type machine, like UFO, stacker, pusher machine and puller machines is just like opening a savings account if you don't know how to play it.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue May 05, 2009 6:47 pm

I'm so looking forward to Kapibara.. Super duper cute ones.. muahahahaha
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Thu May 07, 2009 2:45 am

Zenova wrote:lol now everytime i go iluma, the pocky mountain is in a circular tower shape around the hole in the centre (which is not very big) =.= very sianz trying to play it now

stacker machine all scam de.
works on probability too
the last box will jump no matter how zun u aim
it will jump as long as the machine dosen chalk up enough plays.
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Thu May 07, 2009 2:46 am

Giazenshia wrote:

Do you know how much $ they spent just to get the thing? It's like every 100 tries, the chances of getting it will be higher than the normal.

They made sure that getting the grand prize, people will spend more than the actual amount of the prize itself. Smart eh?

A prize type machine, like UFO, stacker, pusher machine and puller machines is just like opening a savings account if you don't know how to play it.

its more than 100 tries.
about 500 actually
hahahahaha
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Thu May 07, 2009 6:16 pm

>.< ok after hearing this i think i'll never play stacker again XD anyway, only tried a couple of times b4 (whew) if not a lot of money go down the drain

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Thu May 07, 2009 7:36 pm

ya lorr....they confirm make it to their advantage 1....cannot be fair 1....like that if a person really got skill, he everyday go get prize and sell, arcade long ago collasp and go eat their own liao....
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat May 09, 2009 8:00 pm

fuuyue wrote:
Giazenshia wrote:

its more than 100 tries.
about 500 actually
hahahahaha

How you know it's about 500?? o.O
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sun May 10, 2009 2:10 am

Depend on which machine lor. Some more, some lesser.

Today, ask meow. I become the TKDJ catcher. Caught 2 piglets at Iluma. LOL
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next