Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share some riddles!

+8
jenny_amh
HareHareYukai
gepi
Mint
Zenova
Giazenshia
yuu_yuki
ongchinkai
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Share some riddles! - Page 3 Empty Re: Share some riddles!

Post by mitsurugi Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:59 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:
Zenova wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:I think I got few~

1) 7 cats walk on the street, 3 cars passing by. 6th cat's tail got flattened by the 1st car (died). 2nd car, 4th cat jumped up and got hit. 3rd car, 6th cat run to 2nd cat, both of them are "mating" in front of the car then.. Can't tell. Arrange by the smallest number to largest number. e.g.1,2,3,4,5,6,7

Objection! If it is as you stated, that means the 6th cat's tail got flattened by the 1st car, hence dying in the process. And yet the 3rd car manages to kill something that is already dead!

lol actually there's a flaw even before that. If something is dead, how the hell does it "run to" another cat =.=

and i don't really get ur riddle o.0 what smallest to largest? u mean like, there's a order they stand in while walking? if so, i don't even see enuf details to tell me where in the line half the cats are -_-" zzz

lol.Forgot it should be:

1) 7 cats walk on the street, 3 cars passing by. 6th cat's tail got flattened by the 1st car (died). 2nd car, 4th cat jumped up and got hit. 3rd car, 5th cat run to 2nd cat, both of them are "mating" in front of the car then.. Can't tell. Arrange by the smallest number to largest number. e.g.1,2,3,4,5,6,7

frgt to chck before posting.. don=( kat=(

It should be:??????
Did you forget to check before post again? Smile
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Nope. I quoted it manually, that's why theres no name. And whats ??????
And, change to arrangement of cats to number of cats alive. I'm getting confused as well~T_T

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:35 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:Nope. I quoted it manually, that's why theres no name. And whats ??????
And, change to arrangement of cats to number of cats alive. I'm getting confused as well~T_T

zzz lol? you're the one who set it and u get confused by your own riddle =_=" wth

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:16 pm

If it's number of cats alive should either be 3(4 died) or 0 (because they are copy cats)
Arrangement wise would then be 1st, 3rd, 7th
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:26 pm

mitsurugi wrote:If it's number of cats alive should either be 3(4 died) or 0 (because they are copy cats)

lol i think it's 0, cuz this is like the other copycat riddle about the "10 cats on a boat, all but 9 jumped in, how many left?" and the answer is supposed to be "0 becuz they're all copycats" XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Zenova wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:If it's number of cats alive should either be 3(4 died) or 0 (because they are copy cats)

lol i think it's 0, cuz this is like the other copycat riddle about the "10 cats on a boat, all but 9 jumped in, how many left?" and the answer is supposed to be "0 becuz they're all copycats" XD

Yep, it's 1st, 3rd & 7th! 3 cats agreed. But 0 is unrelated coz it's their luck though. My fren told this, but the way he speaks English is UN-UNDERSTANDABLE! When I asked him again and asked to speak Malay, then I get it.lol

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum