ongchinkai aka CKHM

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by ongchinkai on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Hello, of course I remember you two! yupyup Next time we can play together ah, hahaha~

Ok your nick is VERY interesting! Do you happen to take computing by any chance? Very Happy

P/S You might wanna start your own thread to self-intro! Very Happy
avatar
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by fussylogic on Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:45 pm

nope. chemical engineering, but i think i know enough about computers i guess. lol yeah lol its my very old ign. lazy to think of another nickname which most prolly i'll forget in a matter of days=p

fussylogic
素人
素人


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by ongchinkai on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:46 am

Recently I've been mulling over a lot of issues, one of which is my playing.

One of the most important things I've realized is that I've hit a bottleneck, and a very narrow one at that. I can play most 8* songs, and some 9* ones like 百花繚乱 and 黒船来航, but that's it; making the next step up seems like a stretch. It doesn't help even when I can see the notes coming; my hands refuse to move as I will them to.

That actually brings me to my next point. Today, I went with Mint to DTE to play. Today, my worst fears above were confirmed. Today, for the first time, I felt stifled, unable to concentrate - or like how Motofuji Hiroshi-sensei would put it, I was not one with the music. Frustration gnawed at me, rendering me near incapable of passing even those which I'd have passed without so much batting an eyelid in the past. Today, I felt...unhappy.

Mint thinks it might be a psychological barrier I've hit. I don't know it myself, but I think I'm no longer enjoying the game as much as I did. Perhaps I've been putting too much pressure on myself to improve; such is my pride in my skills that I'd never take failure for an answer, but today I couldn't help but think that perhaps this is it for me. I can blame it on my left hand for all I want, but at the end of the day, it's the weight of my own expectations that's crushing me.

So with that, I've decided to stop "chiong-ing" taiko, or more aptly, to "semi-retire" (if there's even such a concept). For a start, once a week is it for me, and even then that would depend on my mood. With this being my last semester, I want to focus more attention on my studies, and also I want to watch my spending before I start working.

More importantly, I will NOT take part in Drumzout 2009 at all. At the very most I'll be a supporter, and I'll try to make up numbers during the training sessions, but once again I stress that I will NOT take part in the competition. I feel that my state of mind is not ready for such a step up, despite my ability. 心有余而力不足 is how I'd put it in Mandarin (not sure how to translate it, sorry).

Finally, I'm going to reduce my time in the forums. For one thing, recent developments in the forum have made me very disappointed. Another reason is that I feel that Taikodojo is not heading in the direction I thought it'd go. Now I understand that I can't force my views on everyone else even if I'm a founding member, and that I accept, because I don't want to raise more conflicts.

I'm done with this. I think I need a break. Until then, peace to everyone, and good luck in your future endeavours.


Signing out
Chin Kai
avatar
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by Ice_ on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:44 pm

ongchinkai wrote:Recently I've been mulling over a lot of issues, one of which is my playing.

One of the most important things I've realized is that I've hit a bottleneck, and a very narrow one at that. I can play most 8* songs, and some 9* ones like 百花繚乱 and 黒船来航, but that's it; making the next step up seems like a stretch. It doesn't help even when I can see the notes coming; my hands refuse to move as I will them to.

That actually brings me to my next point. Today, I went with Mint to DTE to play. Today, my worst fears above were confirmed. Today, for the first time, I felt stifled, unable to concentrate - or like how Motofuji Hiroshi-sensei would put it, I was not one with the music. Frustration gnawed at me, rendering me near incapable of passing even those which I'd have passed without so much batting an eyelid in the past. Today, I felt...unhappy.

Mint thinks it might be a psychological barrier I've hit. I don't know it myself, but I think I'm no longer enjoying the game as much as I did. Perhaps I've been putting too much pressure on myself to improve; such is my pride in my skills that I'd never take failure for an answer, but today I couldn't help but think that perhaps this is it for me. I can blame it on my left hand for all I want, but at the end of the day, it's the weight of my own expectations that's crushing me.

So with that, I've decided to stop "chiong-ing" taiko, or more aptly, to "semi-retire" (if there's even such a concept). For a start, once a week is it for me, and even then that would depend on my mood. With this being my last semester, I want to focus more attention on my studies, and also I want to watch my spending before I start working.

More importantly, I will NOT take part in Drumzout 2009 at all. At the very most I'll be a supporter, and I'll try to make up numbers during the training sessions, but once again I stress that I will NOT take part in the competition. I feel that my state of mind is not ready for such a step up, despite my ability. 心有余而力不足 is how I'd put it in Mandarin (not sure how to translate it, sorry).

Finally, I'm going to reduce my time in the forums. For one thing, recent developments in the forum have made me very disappointed. Another reason is that I feel that Taikodojo is not heading in the direction I thought it'd go. Now I understand that I can't force my views on everyone else even if I'm a founding member, and that I accept, because I don't want to raise more conflicts.

I'm done with this. I think I need a break. Until then, peace to everyone, and good luck in your future endeavours.


Signing out
Chin Kai

oo...i also like that...also getting sians wif all the stress i giv myself...end up nearly fail the 2nd song...cause i was so scared i will fail that i keep on putting stress on myself...i think i will also play less liaos...
avatar
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by gepi on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:49 pm

ongchinkai wrote:Recently I've been mulling over a lot of issues, one of which is my playing.

One of the most important things I've realized is that I've hit a bottleneck, and a very narrow one at that. I can play most 8* songs, and some 9* ones like 百花繚乱 and 黒船来航, but that's it; making the next step up seems like a stretch. It doesn't help even when I can see the notes coming; my hands refuse to move as I will them to.

I'll have to admit that from 8 stars to higher level 9 stars is quite a big jump. possibly bigger than from 9 to 10 stars. Your last sentence is exactly what I'm experiencing when I play kamikaze remix. sigh.

o well. all the best.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by Zenova on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:14 pm

guys... use the youtube vids i posted in the other thread. When you reach a stage like this maybe you have to go by a bit of memory?

I think the thing is, need to take a break and let your mind adapt bit by bit, cuz it has been proven by many experiments that psychological training is a lot more important than physical training.

Before dec hols, I was like... still playin muzu and the only 8* oni I could play was Naruto - Distance, and even that also 50-50 chance of passing. I didn't even advance anymore, like "the max for the exp bar had been reached, yet I cannot level up" kind of thing ><"

After that... I didn't play the ENTIRE holidays. I'm not sure what happened, but when I came back, I think I had the MOTIVATION becuz I didn't play it for so long, thus I DESIRED it more. Then I forced myself to play koibumi and a couple of weeks later, pass =p after that not much problems, for 10 star I just watch the vids a lot...

So 2 things, I guess:
1. Take a break maybe? It'll help your mind adapt and your motivation will change... at least that sort of happened for me ><
2. After the break thing, try passing some. Lol if you managed to get such a high standard even without any or many pauses/breaks, then after a break, your standard will probably rocket to some crazy level Very Happy

cuz currently I see most people just crazy spam and train, and there will be a limit. But if you do psychological training also (watch the youtube vids like maybe... 50 times or smth XD ok not that many, but just watch), there will be good progress Smile

EDIT: Ok I'm not sure how to explain it, but the kind of progress felt is hard to explain, like only you will know when you try my method. But I didn't take a break consciously, just that I forgot to play during hols XD lol
I guess it's about the brain knowing the right way to increase standard in it's own way.

Read flowers for algernon, except that one they did it consciously and forcefully for the Charlie Gordon guy. Mine is just...wait... wait... *click* the lock on the exp bar came off and can progress again

Zenova
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by Ice_ on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:33 pm

sians...taking a break is too tough for me...1 day nv play already like seriously tempted to go play liao...from today effect i will take 1 day break from taiko...

btw watching youtube videos work for me...only for some songs...as far as i remember...the only song i pass due to watching video is seasons of asia non code...
avatar
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by Mint on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:53 pm

I'm not sure why I'm posting this especially in CK's thread because he knows of my opinions of this entire taiko thingy so far, but here goes....

Personally I think people might have forgotten that this (Taiko no Tatsujin) is a game. An arcade game that exists for our enjoyment. But how ever you want to treat the game is your business, meaning if you want to use the game as a competitive field to pwn others (so to speak), then so be it. Or you can continue playing the game and see it as a form of skill-acquiring. I'm not very concerned with passing high-level songs urgently but just going on my own pace, and I seldom watch youtube videos or look at the taiko wiki for the sole purpose of memorising the notes for a particular song.

Frankly I don't see the point of memorizing the beats in order to pass a song. I think it's sort of natural - as you learn a skill, you become more skillful and can manipulate your skill in more ways than one. That is the joy in learning, which I think can be applied to anything, not just Taiko. Why take the joy out of learning something, by wanting to get to the pinnacle in the fastest speed possible?

Then again this is just my opinion. Like how you guys can suggest watching youtube videos and memorise beats to pass a song, I can likewise suggest taking the game as learning a skill. I might not be able to pass Koibumi 2000 Oni within a couple of weeks, but I can still pass Seasons of Asia Coded Oni in less than 10 tries and have fun doing it. Smile It's just a different way of looking at things.
avatar
Mint
見習い
見習い


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by gepi on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Zenova wrote:guys... use the youtube vids i posted in the other thread. When you reach a stage like this maybe you have to go by a bit of memory?

I think the thing is, need to take a break and let your mind adapt bit by bit, cuz it has been proven by many experiments that psychological training is a lot more important than physical training.

Before dec hols, I was like... still playin muzu and the only 8* oni I could play was Naruto - Distance, and even that also 50-50 chance of passing. I didn't even advance anymore, like "the max for the exp bar had been reached, yet I cannot level up" kind of thing ><"

After that... I didn't play the ENTIRE holidays. I'm not sure what happened, but when I came back, I think I had the MOTIVATION becuz I didn't play it for so long, thus I DESIRED it more. Then I forced myself to play koibumi and a couple of weeks later, pass =p after that not much problems, for 10 star I just watch the vids a lot...

So 2 things, I guess:
1. Take a break maybe? It'll help your mind adapt and your motivation will change... at least that sort of happened for me ><
2. After the break thing, try passing some. Lol if you managed to get such a high standard even without any or many pauses/breaks, then after a break, your standard will probably rocket to some crazy level Very Happy

cuz currently I see most people just crazy spam and train, and there will be a limit. But if you do psychological training also (watch the youtube vids like maybe... 50 times or smth XD ok not that many, but just watch), there will be good progress Smile

EDIT: Ok I'm not sure how to explain it, but the kind of progress felt is hard to explain, like only you will know when you try my method. But I didn't take a break consciously, just that I forgot to play during hols XD lol
I guess it's about the brain knowing the right way to increase standard in it's own way.

Read flowers for algernon, except that one they did it consciously and forcefully for the Charlie Gordon guy. Mine is just...wait... wait... *click* the lock on the exp bar came off and can progress again

not sure if you get this or not. but to reiterate:
most of us play not to well, pass songs. hence, at least to me and yuu, we don't go to the extreme to watch youtube, memorise and play. I mean, if you memorise, where would the quintessence of playing come from? put it bluntly, you are wasting $1.40/$1.55/$0.70(choose one of the few. which reminds me. nebo card you pay $1.40 per game not $1.55 right? if $1.55 I'm so going to kill ________(insert whoever) to get the satisfaction of wow-zomg-I-can-play-what-I've-practised. which is duh to me. which is why I hated exams or competitions. but at least you get certs during the paper-chase process. what do you really get after spending that $1.40/$1.55/$0.70x(insert non-negative integer)?
fyi, I did watch youtube to learn how to play before. so I am aware of that, though it's only for that one song(guess which). because initially I really didn't have the confidence to play non-ds taiko songs. but after a while, there's like no point at all(partly because I can roughly memorise songs after playing it like 5-6 times. in fact I pretty much know the so-called danger areas of every song just that I suffer from mind-hand-cannot-coordinate problems). yes, at most you don't throw face when people see you fail songs, but what do you really gain from it? scores? like I said before, if you want recognition for scores, play futsuu or muzukashii. since most people play those two modes and nobody in their right mind will stand in front of the machine and see who gets top 20 solo scores and goes wahseh.
not sure if you get my point(I admit that I'm typing a half past six comment but bo bian I had to do stand-in secretary for a parade with a damn garang chairman on top of settling my usual stuff), but if you don't, wait till my mind is sane enough to type a proper one.

food for thought: if anyone wonders why I like to use the word so-called, it's because my ex-principal keeps spamming it. that one of my favourite pastimes during assembly to keep us awake my class actually went to count how many so-called he said. and we did that to one of our geog teachers who kept saying ok. man I love my school days.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by HareHareYukai on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:37 pm

gepi wrote:
Zenova wrote:guys... use the youtube vids i posted in the other thread. When you reach a stage like this maybe you have to go by a bit of memory?

I think the thing is, need to take a break and let your mind adapt bit by bit, cuz it has been proven by many experiments that psychological training is a lot more important than physical training.

Before dec hols, I was like... still playin muzu and the only 8* oni I could play was Naruto - Distance, and even that also 50-50 chance of passing. I didn't even advance anymore, like "the max for the exp bar had been reached, yet I cannot level up" kind of thing ><"

After that... I didn't play the ENTIRE holidays. I'm not sure what happened, but when I came back, I think I had the MOTIVATION becuz I didn't play it for so long, thus I DESIRED it more. Then I forced myself to play koibumi and a couple of weeks later, pass =p after that not much problems, for 10 star I just watch the vids a lot...

So 2 things, I guess:
1. Take a break maybe? It'll help your mind adapt and your motivation will change... at least that sort of happened for me ><
2. After the break thing, try passing some. Lol if you managed to get such a high standard even without any or many pauses/breaks, then after a break, your standard will probably rocket to some crazy level Very Happy

cuz currently I see most people just crazy spam and train, and there will be a limit. But if you do psychological training also (watch the youtube vids like maybe... 50 times or smth XD ok not that many, but just watch), there will be good progress Smile

EDIT: Ok I'm not sure how to explain it, but the kind of progress felt is hard to explain, like only you will know when you try my method. But I didn't take a break consciously, just that I forgot to play during hols XD lol
I guess it's about the brain knowing the right way to increase standard in it's own way.

Read flowers for algernon, except that one they did it consciously and forcefully for the Charlie Gordon guy. Mine is just...wait... wait... *click* the lock on the exp bar came off and can progress again

not sure if you get this or not. but to reiterate:
most of us play not to well, pass songs. hence, at least to me and yuu, we don't go to the extreme to watch youtube, memorise and play. I mean, if you memorise, where would the quintessence of playing come from? put it bluntly, you are wasting $1.40/$1.55/$0.70(choose one of the few. which reminds me. nebo card you pay $1.40 per game not $1.55 right? if $1.55 I'm so going to kill ________(insert whoever) to get the satisfaction of wow-zomg-I-can-play-what-I've-practised. which is duh to me. which is why I hated exams or competitions. but at least you get certs during the paper-chase process. what do you really get after spending that $1.40/$1.55/$0.70x(insert non-negative integer)?
fyi, I did watch youtube to learn how to play before. so I am aware of that, though it's only for that one song(guess which). because initially I really didn't have the confidence to play non-ds taiko songs. but after a while, there's like no point at all(partly because I can roughly memorise songs after playing it like 5-6 times. in fact I pretty much know the so-called danger areas of every song just that I suffer from mind-hand-cannot-coordinate problems). yes, at most you don't throw face when people see you fail songs, but what do you really gain from it? scores? like I said before, if you want recognition for scores, play futsuu or muzukashii. since most people play those two modes and nobody in their right mind will stand in front of the machine and see who gets top 20 solo scores and goes wahseh.
not sure if you get my point(I admit that I'm typing a half past six comment but bo bian I had to do stand-in secretary for a parade with a damn garang chairman on top of settling my usual stuff), but if you don't, wait till my mind is sane enough to type a proper one.

food for thought: if anyone wonders why I like to use the word so-called, it's because my ex-principal keeps spamming it. that one of my favourite pastimes during assembly to keep us awake my class actually went to count how many so-called he said. and we did that to one of our geog teachers who kept saying ok. man I love my school days.

that's taiko as it is.. not youtube.
makes so much sense
you youtube-d ekiben right?
to get the fast part.
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by yuu_yuki on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Before any fire gonna start again, I shall say something.

Chinkai,
Everyone's progress is different BUT that doesn't mean they are not good. It's just that different people have different methods and different speed in terms of grasping things.

Aside from all those high level oni song, I once failed Hamtaro song before, but so what? Failed first time, but doesn't mean you can never pass it, you know? =D


And another very important thing to take note:
Never play taiko when you are feeling down. Cos' it make it worse. At the end of the day, you feel more frustrated at yourself only. I understand it because i experienced it before. Same goes to any real musical instruments.
When you take the bachi, it's just like part of your body and both the bachi & taiko feels with you. If you are sad, the musical instrument is sad, when you're angry, they feel with you and doesn't give you good results you want it to be.
I always believe that whichever musical instruments, small or big, there's always a spirit in it. It's up to us to bring out that spirit and let it soar.
(most of you guys may find it hard to comprehend what i've said, but this is what i always feel about musical instruments.)

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by HareHareYukai on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:23 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:Before any fire gonna start again, I shall say something.

Chinkai,
Everyone's progress is different BUT that doesn't mean they are not good. It's just that different people have different methods and different speed in terms of grasping things.

Aside from all those high level oni song, I once failed Hamtaro song before, but so what? Failed first time, but doesn't mean you can never pass it, you know? =D


And another very important thing to take note:
Never play taiko when you are feeling down. Cos' it make it worse. At the end of the day, you feel more frustrated at yourself only. I understand it because i experienced it before. Same goes to any real musical instruments.
When you take the bachi, it's just like part of your body and both the bachi & taiko feels with you. If you are sad, the musical instrument is sad, when you're angry, they feel with you and doesn't give you good results you want it to be.
I always believe that whichever musical instruments, small or big, there's always a spirit in it. It's up to us to bring out that spirit and let it soar.
(most of you guys may find it hard to comprehend what i've said, but this is what i always feel about musical instruments.)
very true. only when in a good mood can bachi move with you and go with your beat.
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by Zenova on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:38 pm

sorry la, i think i'm giving some hardcore taiko maniac mugger impression or smth...

first, i never learn official drumming, cuz it seems that blyx thinks I do, like what ABRSM percussion grd8 =.=" I never take the exams but I can play some of that level songs. the only training I get is from CO XD

secondly, i dun really memorize for the sake of passing and stuff, cuz I still have fun and everything =p but I guess I'm like Ice... very tempted to go, but for me is CANNOT go, so I.. sort of satisfy the Taiko Addiction by pretending to play it while watching Youtube, not that I mug it. I was giving the "maybe you could try" suggestion to CK, not mugging

and if people still think that I get through passing by memorizing...

the reason i passed kamikaze.... is because i let my bachi move with me and go with the beat and wadeva you call it, sort of the "feel-the-beat" kind of thing. Lol I'm not a robot, I'm also a musical student =.=" just that I learn fast

and although you guys do emphasize the fact about enjoying yourself, and not worrying about passing harder songs, if you keep "enjoying", you also feel dam sianz/sad when u can't pass some songs. Enjoying also can be "passing songs" because that makes you happy too =p

Zenova
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by Ice_ on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:03 pm

lol...i dun think watch youtube video = pass.....at least for me it isn...anyway i watching youtube video and use my bachi to hit air recently to try to learn to use 2 hands...but it seems it still dun works
avatar
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by ongchinkai on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:48 pm

Alright, my trip to Japan in June is like 90% confirmed, so I definitely will not take part in the competition, to reiterate my stand on top of the strong statement I made earlier.

And since I'm supposed to start preparing now (no ideas why), the chance of me showing up on Saturdays is 25% - like maybe one in four, and even that's a maybe too.

So here's wishing everyone good luck! Hopefully I come back to good news!Very Happy
avatar
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by yuu_yuki on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:49 am

Actually you going to Japan for holidays for nus exchange?

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by ongchinkai on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Exchange, of course. I'm not that rich that I can afford to go to Japan for upwards of a month.
avatar
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by Zenova on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:54 pm

wow i wanna go japan too ><

HareHareYukai wrote: that's taiko as it is.. not youtube.
makes so much sense
you youtube-d ekiben right?
to get the fast part.

oh didn't see this. Lol not quite la... I tried the wiki but didn't manage to get it all in. I youtubed but also didn't quite get it. But after a few tries at arcade I just got it lor. Nw it's stuck in my memory

D-K---K-D---K-D-D-K-K---K-K-K-D-D-K---K-D---K-K-D-D-K-D-K-K---K-D---K-K-D-K-K---D-D-K-K-D-K---DDD-DDD-DDD-DDD-D-K-D-D-K---D

Zenova
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by HareHareYukai on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:08 pm

Zenova wrote:wow i wanna go japan too ><

HareHareYukai wrote: that's taiko as it is.. not youtube.
makes so much sense
you youtube-d ekiben right?
to get the fast part.

oh didn't see this. Lol not quite la... I tried the wiki but didn't manage to get it all in. I youtubed but also didn't quite get it. But after a few tries at arcade I just got it lor. Nw it's stuck in my memory

D-K---K-D---K-D-D-K-K---K-K-K-D-D-K---K-D---K-K-D-D-K-D-K-K---K-D---K-K-D-K-K---D-D-K-K-D-K---DDD-DDD-DDD-DDD-D-K-D-D-K---D

nono i didnt refer to you i mean gepi. i was referring to what he's saying not you -.-
there's supposed to be only one don instead of the two in the bolded area.

in the 2nd bolded area ddkkd should be a little seperated from k.
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by Zenova on Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:41 am

oh ok, when i'm playing i know de, but cannot go type it out... LOL you memorized all the small details better than me XD
if i'm there i will know how to play de

hey.... you posted, lol back from cmp alr =p

Zenova
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by まきお on Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:14 am

ongchinkai wrote:Alright, my trip to Japan in June is like 90% confirmed, so I definitely will not take part in the competition, to reiterate my stand on top of the strong statement I made earlier.

And since I'm supposed to start preparing now (no ideas why), the chance of me showing up on Saturdays is 25% - like maybe one in four, and even that's a maybe too.

So here's wishing everyone good luck! Hopefully I come back to good news!Very Happy

Hello,
You're going to Japan in June too? Which date are you going? For me I'm going from 20th - 29th, so if you are still there around this period, let's meet up in Akihabara on one of the days. We'll play the Taiko no Tatsujin 12 there and try the song "Rotter Tarmination". And we'll get to see the "Taiko gods" too and play with them hopefully.
avatar
まきお
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by ongchinkai on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Would if I could, but my schedule would've been planned for me so it isn't up to me to decide...
avatar
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by ongchinkai on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Okay, so Terry got me hooked on playing Rotter Tarmination on flash...so I'm just going to list my personal results as a note to myself...

Kantan
1. 383 + 55 + 0
2. 405 + 33 + 0
3. 415 + 23 + 0
4. 419 + 18 + 1
5. 426 + 12 + 0

And apparently when you press SPACE to go back to the main menu after the game, your data gets copies into the clipboard, so you can paste something like the following:

*太鼓のオワタツジン結果*Ver2.8
曲名:Rotter Tarmination
曲:¼š½­É÷ÖÎ Ãñ°²¤È¤â¤¨
譜面:NBGI
コース:かんたんコース(★7)
ノルマクリア成功
得点:839630点
判定:良 426/可 12/不可 0
最大コンボ数:438回
叩けた率:100%
連打:78回
オプション:なし
譜面コード:3069534
証明コード:
#!#3069534!#839630!#59616!#244675!#42633497!#
avatar
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by gepi on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:18 am

happy birthday!
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by まきお on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:28 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
avatar
まきお
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ongchinkai aka CKHM

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum