Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[3] Taiko no Tatasujin DS: Dororon! Yo-kai Daikessen!!

+3
NoObOii
mitsurugi
yuu_yuki
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[3] Taiko no Tatasujin DS: Dororon! Yo-kai Daikessen!! Empty [3] Taiko no Tatasujin DS: Dororon! Yo-kai Daikessen!!

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:01 am

Guys, Great news!!
Taiko no Tatsujin DS #3 is coming out this July 2010~
It's called:
Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Dororon! Yo-kai Daikessen!!
[3] Taiko no Tatasujin DS: Dororon! Yo-kai Daikessen!! Taikod11

Some of the things like daily dojo and adventure mode still reminds, except this adventure mode is to battle yokai (monsters).
There will be 50 new songs added to this 3rd DS sequel.
Some songs from their website includes:

【Anime】
Gake no Ue no Ponyo
Tonari no Totoro
Tensou Sentai Goseiger
W-B-X ~W Boiled Extreme~ – From 『Kamen Rider W 』
Alright! Heartcatch Precure!- From 『Heartcatch Precure!』
Saiko- Everyday! – From 『Pocket Monster Diamond and Pearl』
Odore Dore Dora Doraemon Ondou – From 『Doraemon』
Sign – From 『NARUTO』
Hapihapi – From 『Crayon Shin-chan』
Uchuu Senkan Yamato

【J-POP】
Kiseki
Joyful
Shunkashuudou
Choo Choo Train
RIVER

【Variety】
Maneki Neko Duck no Uta
Thriller
Rhythm and Police – From 『Odoru Daisousasen』
BAROQUE HOEDOWN – Electrical Parade no Theme

【Classical】
Symphony No. 9
Turkish March
When The Saints Go Marching In

*Credits to ume

"Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Dororon! Yo-kai Daikessen!!" official website:
http://taiko.namco-ch.net/taiko-nds-yokai/

Gosh, i'm so looking forward to it!! *loves*
They should make kapibaras dance below the screen.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

[3] Taiko no Tatasujin DS: Dororon! Yo-kai Daikessen!! Empty Re: [3] Taiko no Tatasujin DS: Dororon! Yo-kai Daikessen!!

Post by mitsurugi Sat May 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Ahh... no ds...
Not much songs in here are there?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

[3] Taiko no Tatasujin DS: Dororon! Yo-kai Daikessen!! Empty Re: [3] Taiko no Tatasujin DS: Dororon! Yo-kai Daikessen!!

Post by NoObOii Wed May 05, 2010 4:49 pm

That looks COOOL xD

NoObOii
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun May 09, 2010 1:48 am

Yeah, it sure does look cool. xD

@Mitsurugi,
Those on the post are just the new songs. It's not the entire list of songs, haha
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Tue May 11, 2010 11:34 pm

Probably gonna buy this when I'm in Akihabara or Harajuku this summer~ should be out by the time I reach there XD
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:14 pm

YAY!!!!!Another DS Taiko game!And I like the new music(especially Totoro and Ponyo...).July isn't far...yay!!!!
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 pm

@Kiarachu,
Haha, yeah, July isn't far, you can play another new DS taiko version. =3
It's been so long since i see you around here, Kiara. =D
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:26 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:@Kiarachu,
Haha, yeah, July isn't far, you can play another new DS taiko version. =3
It's been so long since i see you around here, Kiara. =D

Yeah..I know...but it's because my old computer broken and when I had one new I was going around other site for watch the news.This site it comes in my mind only earlier because I've heard the news about another DS game and I said to me:"oh...the Taiko dojo forum!I must get here ASAP for watch the news!" so here I am ^_^
PS:I have finished the story mode on Meccha!Taiko no Tatsujin DS : 7tsu no shima no daibouken! and I play Taiko No Tatsujin : Touch de Dokodon!...it's ok but I prefer the second game.And I will wait expectantly for the third ^_^
I think the DS is the perfect console for game like Taiko no Tatsujin...
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by NoObOii Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:09 am

There's melt!!! YES, THAT MELT.. メルト。by 初音ミ久

NoObOii
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:14 pm

NoObOii wrote:There's melt!!! YES, THAT MELT.. メルト。by 初音ミ久

You downloaded it liaoz?
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:52 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:

You downloaded it liaoz?

Erm...I have take it like this ;-P...anyway it's very funny and the story part is very cured and more difficult(for me at the moment...without guide XD)than the precedent game.it's like a RPG style-based adventure(with monster to beat using song XD).
I have made like 20 FC over 24 song I have played in kantan level...Totoro and Ponyo one too ^_^
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Kiarachu wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

You downloaded it liaoz?

Erm...I have take it like this ;-P...anyway it's very funny and the story part is very cured and more difficult(for me at the moment...without guide XD)than the precedent game.it's like a RPG style-based adventure(with monster to beat using song XD).
I have made like 20 FC over 24 song I have played in kantan level...Totoro and Ponyo one too ^_^

Yeah yeah, the RPG style-based adventure really cool!! haha
It kinda surprised me when I played it. xD

It's really fun, especially i noticed that their song levels are more challenging now compared to the older versions. ^-^
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:45 am

New song : Tenyou no Mai :3

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:11 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
Kiarachu wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

You downloaded it liaoz?

It's really fun, especially i noticed that their song levels are more challenging now compared to the older versions. ^-^

I noticed that too...especially when you encounter high level spirit in the field.I hope that someone will post a guide like the other one for the costumes to wear for unlock certain city/song of the game.
I have already challenged the fire wheel monster...
And in the song mode I've already played all the song in kantan level(maybe I play the silver crown one for make FC...).I'm a little disappointed by the level of the songs...in Meccha! there are more challenging...
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Kiarachu wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
Kiarachu wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

You downloaded it liaoz?

I noticed that too...especially when you encounter high level spirit in the field.I hope that someone will post a guide like the other one for the costumes to wear for unlock certain city/song of the game.
I have already challenged the fire wheel monster...
And in the song mode I've already played all the song in kantan level(maybe I play the silver crown one for make FC...).I'm a little disappointed by the level of the songs...in Meccha! there are more challenging...

Actually you can choose the level of the songs. If you choose the hardest mode, the monster songs will be muzukashii. You can change it at with the man standing at the right hand corner in the first location (the first time after you enter the rpg-mode, after you fight & speak to the pirate boss)
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:15 am

I know this already Very Happy but after unlocking the second part the spirit after the bridge are more difficult...maybe it depend on the level of WadaDon?I don't know...but I will check it out.It's a shame that it's all in japanese...I want to know more japanese...
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:42 pm

I'm sure you can do complete it soon! =D
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by tenjiku Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:21 pm

I missed the 2000 song by one bar... It's the only song left!
The game was quite short, but like the other Taikos, you can play everyday your favourite song :3

tenjiku
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:31 pm

tenjiku wrote:I missed the 2000 song by one bar... It's the only song left!
The game was quite short, but like the other Taikos, you can play everyday your favourite song :3

You mean which 2000 song?
This one?
https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/13/08/69/34/pic10012.jpg
[3] Taiko no Tatasujin DS: Dororon! Yo-kai Daikessen!! Pic10012

I'm super duper surprised to pass it on the first try for DS cos' never thought of passing this kind of songs..
@.@

But the RPG-style game is really touching in the end.. I super like the sad glockenspiel melody when the kuma-yokai onna is crying.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by tenjiku Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:56 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
tenjiku wrote:I missed the 2000 song by one bar... It's the only song left!

You mean which 2000 song?
This one?
https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/13/08/69/34/pic10012.jpg
[3] Taiko no Tatasujin DS: Dororon! Yo-kai Daikessen!! Pic10012

I'm super duper surprised to pass it on the first try for DS cos' never thought of passing this kind of songs..
@.@

But the RPG-style game is really touching in the end.. I super like the sad glockenspiel melody when the kuma-yokai onna is crying.

Yes, I mean that one. But I have a problem: my DS is very old and the screen (the non tactille one) closes when you move the DS a bit. An when you see a lot of red circles, you have to move your DS, so the screen falls down an the DS get closed. There's a sollution: stop it with a finger. But I need that finger to do the blue circles! 92% is the maximum I can do at the moment... Maybe if I play in the DS of a friend...

tenjiku
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:14 am

You should try to play in another new DS and then transfer the .sav file over to your old one, haha
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by tenjiku Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:36 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:You should try to play in another new DS and then transfer the .sav file over to your old one, haha
Doesn't matter, I finally passed it, I learnt how to move my fingers fastly without moving the screen!

P.S: There's a secret song in Options Menu...

tenjiku
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:02 am

tenjiku wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:You should try to play in another new DS and then transfer the .sav file over to your old one, haha
Doesn't matter, I finally passed it, I learnt how to move my fingers fastly without moving the screen!

P.S: There's a secret song in Options Menu...

Nice! =)
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by tenjiku Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:49 am

Secret:

Spoiler:

That will unlock:

Spoiler:

Thanks to Pikaby, I discovered this thanks to one of his posts.

tenjiku
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiarachu Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:18 am

Waaa!That's great!Who knows that they may be other things that unlock other song or drum...
Kiarachu
Kiarachu
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next