Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konnichiwa minna San ! Watashiwa fishster desu:)

+9
ongchinkai
まきお
hayatekazama
yuu_yuki
jenny_amh
DarkOni++
th_newbie
mitsurugi
fishster
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Konnichiwa minna San ! Watashiwa fishster desu:) Empty Konnichiwa minna San ! Watashiwa fishster desu:)

Post by fishster Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Hi guys I am quite new to this forum. (a.k.a WX)
Yea played taiko for around 2 months. Now learning ONI mode xD
but still abit sucky:(
usually goes to zone x amk hub. Occasionally jurong point.
Currently studying in NTU>.<
yureshiku onegai shimasu:)

Last edited by fishster on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add in name WX)

fishster
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Konnichiwa minna San ! Watashiwa fishster desu:) Empty Re: Konnichiwa minna San ! Watashiwa fishster desu:)

Post by mitsurugi Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:51 pm

Hi welcome to the forums Very Happy
Amk ah...frequently go there, but lately always go iluma for 12...
Anyways yoroshiku onegaishimasu~
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Konnichiwa minna San ! Watashiwa fishster desu:) Empty Re: Konnichiwa minna San ! Watashiwa fishster desu:)

Post by th_newbie Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Yo Welcome to this forum ! Amk hub ehh ! Maybe can play with you oftenlyish Very Happy. kekekekeke Very Happy
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Hi welcome fishter~~(・w・)

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:09 am

welcome to our forum!! most of us now goes to iluma @ bugis for taiko version 12.. since there has alot of very nice new songs.. haha
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:14 am

fishster wrote:Hi guys I am quite new to this forum.
Yea played taiko for around 2 months. Now learning ONI mode xD
usually goes to zone x amk hub. Occasionally jurong point.
Currently studying in NTU>.<
yureshiku onegai shimasu:)

Konnichiwa,
Enjoy your stay here.
Btw, are you the FISH i know? The girl with long hair and always with a boyfriend whenever she plays taiko?
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:09 am

hi there! welcome!
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:07 pm

hello there XD
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:43 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:Konnichiwa,
Enjoy your stay here.
Btw, are you the FISH i know? The girl with long hair and always with a boyfriend whenever she plays taiko?

Yuu, I doubt he/she is the person you know. For one thing, FISH has been playing for far longer than two months... =.=
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Konnichiwa minna San ! Watashiwa fishster desu:) Empty Haha thx for the hospitality!

Post by fishster Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:38 pm

Still quite noob... Hahas. Need alot more trainings:)

fishster
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:12 pm

ongchinkai wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:Konnichiwa,
Enjoy your stay here.

Yuu, I doubt he/she is the person you know. For one thing, FISH has been playing for far longer than two months... =.=

Haha, ya hor.. but all the same name lehz.. In taiko machine, she also FISH. xD
So fishster, mind if i ask whether if you're female or male? haha
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by th_newbie Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:00 pm

he male ! COOL i played with you on friday ! Uber Awesomeness Very Happy nice iPhone and nice Fc of Seasons of asia Very Happy
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Konnichiwa minna San ! Watashiwa fishster desu:) Empty Yea I male...

Post by fishster Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:13 pm

th_newbie wrote:he male ! COOL i played with you on friday ! Uber Awesomeness Very Happy nice iPhone and nice Fc of Seasons of asia Very Happy

anyways Alex thx for compliments:) got time need u train me 8* above:)
now can call u shifu and cats call her shimu:) hahas

fishster
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Just to confirm you're the guy I saw on monday right? When I was in sleep deprived+headache mode?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by fishster Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:43 pm

mitsurugi wrote:Just to confirm you're the guy I saw on monday right? When I was in sleep deprived+headache mode?

erm ya... actually saw u playing with ur classmates before few months ago in amk... at that time i was still a daytona guy. after looking at u all so pro(and u play 1 song blind- folded) and like very fun i decided to try out taiko like 2 months plus ago hahas..

then met tiffany a month ago, she is the one that ask me try out ONI songs lor, at that time i only play muzu dun dare ONI..
then thats how i started training some songs.. Very Happy

fishster
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:58 pm

fishster wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:Just to confirm you're the guy I saw on monday right? When I was in sleep deprived+headache mode?

erm ya... actually saw u playing with ur classmates before few months ago in amk... at that time i was still a daytona guy. after looking at u all so pro(and u play 1 song blind- folded) and like very fun i decided to try out taiko like 2 months plus ago hahas..

then met tiffany a month ago, she is the one that ask me try out ONI songs lor, at that time i only play muzu dun dare ONI..

Do-dai?

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:10 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:
fishster wrote:

Do-dai?

Don't think so, AMK only has taiko 11 in our part... so...probably a chinese song I was double drumming with(few months ago right?)
Next time must play with me kay? I see you stand behind only play with cats so i thought very weird... Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:00 am

Woah, i suddenly remember!!
Fishster, i think i know who your gf. I remember there's a couple in amk hub and they always sit and wait at the daytona there before their turn to taiko.
And sometimes while waiting, play daytona too.

If i'm not mistaken, you and your gf also play the basketball together right? Quite good skills too. haha
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by th_newbie Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:11 pm

fishster wrote:
th_newbie wrote:he male ! COOL i played with you on friday ! Uber Awesomeness Very Happy nice iPhone and nice Fc of Seasons of asia Very Happy

anyways Alex thx for compliments:) got time need u train me 8* above:)
now can call u shifu and cats call her shimu:) hahas

Naaa xD im not ur shifu, just another random kid who likes taiko (:
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:30 am

nice playing with u 2day btw!! JY in ur saitama 2000 and Shiny Smile + Scroll Mika.. F3 (i play maple too u know.. since i saw ur card with maplestory background.. xD)
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by fishster Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:31 pm

mitsurugi wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:
fishster wrote:

Do-dai?

Don't think so, AMK only has taiko 11 in our part... so...probably a chinese song I was double drumming with(few months ago right?)
Next time must play with me kay? I see you stand behind only play with cats so i thought very weird... Very Happy

kk no prob hahas.. cos i thought u all too high standard all 10*

fishster
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by th_newbie Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:34 pm

fishster wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:
fishster wrote:

Do-dai?

kk no prob hahas.. cos i thought u all too high standard all 10*

Good Point there * glares at aaron , the Angel dream coded passer and xday 2000 passer *
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by fishster Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:35 pm

jenny_amh wrote:nice playing with u 2day btw!! JY in ur saitama 2000 and Shiny Smile + Scroll Mika.. F3 (i play maple too u know.. since i saw ur card with maplestory background.. xD)

hahas thx for the training Very Happy lol maple i long time nvr play le stuck at 159 bowmaster.=.=
loggin chat nia

fishster
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by fishster Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:37 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:Woah, i suddenly remember!!
Fishster, i think i know who your gf. I remember there's a couple in amk hub and they always sit and wait at the daytona there before their turn to taiko.

If i'm not mistaken, you and your gf also play the basketball together right? Quite good skills too. haha

erm i think u mistaken, not that guy.. that guy u mentioned is probably Edwin, i chiong daytona with him last time de. i am another person.. dun think u saw me b4 xD
and last time i only play daytona until i saw Aaron and his class play.
all so pro then i see like quite fun i decided to try out..
then mets cats and she ask me play ONI lor.. thats how i learn Very Happy

fishster
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:47 pm

fishster wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:Woah, i suddenly remember!!

erm i think u mistaken, not that guy.. that guy u mentioned is probably Edwin, i chiong daytona with him last time de. i am another person.. dun think u saw me b4 xD
and last time i only play daytona until i saw Aaron and his class play.
all so pro then i see like quite fun i decided to try out..
then mets cats and she ask me play ONI lor.. thats how i learn Very Happy

Lolz, i see. xD
Next time hope to taiko with you in amk hub wor =D
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next