Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

+21
hayatekazama
ichigomomo
Giazenshia
PegaKok
YukariKaito
Ice_
MEOWpiku
Zenova
Knife
Rubyrain
jenny_amh
Mint
まきお
gepi
DieForIt
rainyrhy
ongchinkai
HareHareYukai
yuu_yuki
fuuyue
LjSJacK
25 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 3 Empty Re: Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

Post by LjSJacK Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:58 pm

ok.. i'll update it now (:
LjSJacK
LjSJacK
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 3 Empty Re: Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

Post by rainyrhy Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:39 pm

As of yesterday (26 Oct 2008), AMK Hub Taiko Machine is down for servicing.

rainyrhy
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by DieForIt Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:42 pm

I want that they have some taiko machines in Belgium Sad
DieForIt
DieForIt
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:19 pm

rainyrhy wrote:As of yesterday (26 Oct 2008), AMK Hub Taiko Machine is down for servicing.

It's been down for servicing since near midnight on saturday, 25th oct.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:29 am

can anyone living near the east area *cough chinkai cough* check if there's any taiko machine at white sands? because I heard from my friend that there is one there.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:29 am

gepi wrote:can anyone living near the east area *cough chinkai cough* check if there's any taiko machine at white sands? because I heard from my friend that there is one there.

can anyone living near the east area *sneeze chinkai sneeze* check if there's any taiko machine at white sands? because my friend gepi heard from his friend that there is one there.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:34 am

there's a 太鼓の達人5 at Zone-X White Sands. Drum's kinda badly damaged, but still fun to play it though ^^
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:42 am

gepi wrote:can anyone living near the east area *cough chinkai cough* check if there's any taiko machine at white sands? because I heard from my friend that there is one there.

Confirm have. Cos' me and yue played there before for one time and no longer touching it. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:53 pm

Eh what the hell, hahaha... hinting for him to check huh...

We were planning to go later today if there's time. But since it's version 5..... eh..... =/ Wonder if they did bring in a new machine though?
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:58 pm

If you often see taiko 12 machine's graphic, then version 5 is simply.. erm.. hilarious to me and yue..

We're like laughing while playing on version 5. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:21 pm

ooo.. version 5 like no colour nor chinese words? o.O?
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:41 pm

The version 5 graphic is like.. erm.. cmi?? lolz~
kinda like those 24-bit games xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mint Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:50 am

Ok we did go and look at the machines at White Sands. The version 5 machine there is really in quite a bad condition. The left drum has a piece of duct tape on it, covering a tear in the drum (OMG). What did people do, stab the machine with a knife?? donStares
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:51 am

u know y they stab on the drum?? cos version 5 is like wat yuu say.. 24 bit games which is very funny that the ppl not happy go destroy.. they hoping the arcade to change to new one instead, and a better version.. if not no ppl would wan to go there and have fun on taiko machine..
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:50 am

Taiko got version 12?????

Pt 1: The zone x at AMK Jubilee IS closing down soon. Which is the reason why majority of the machines are in lousy condition, and since its so ulu (deserted), maybe that's why the staff dere got super bad attitude.

Pt 2: Zone X will only try to repair the machines as best as they can. They will not actually replace it with a new one, unless the machine is so badly spoilt that it cannot even be turned on.

Pt 3: As of late last year, Zone x is no longer under NTUC. Not sure whether its just a change of management or whether the company is independent, but they're no longer linked to NTUC.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:18 am

Have!! Have version 12 de~ The newest version now~ keke
As to the:

Pt 1: Eh, last time i met one auntie who is super good at AMK Jubilee de.
The thin thin auntie. She does come watch chinese orchestra performance too lehz. =D

Pt 2: Muahahahahahahahaaaaaaa Twisted Evil

Pt 3: Should be earn too much money liaoz, so can break off from NTUC. xD
Just see how the uncle and aunties frequent the arcade? LOL
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:29 am

lol... i never see version 12 before... u noe which arcade got ver.12 machine?

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:39 am

Rubyrain wrote:lol... i never see version 12 before... u noe which arcade got ver.12 machine?

In japan?
xDDDDD

Currently singapore doesn't have it. lolz~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:10 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:lol... i never see version 12 before... u noe which arcade got ver.12 machine?

In japan?
xDDDDD

Currently singapore doesn't have it. lolz~

... and that's where I'll be going... soon
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by LjSJacK Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:02 pm

ya... version 12 not out yet in singapore. when i went taiwan last month, i saw they had many taiko machines there, but they are all PS2 versions. as in they use PS2 versions as arcade lol...
LjSJacK
LjSJacK
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Knife Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Hey guys from what I heard from my friend who went to japan, the Taiko machines there are at Taiko 13

Knife
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Knife wrote:Hey guys from what I heard from my friend who went to japan, the Taiko machines there are at Taiko 13

REALLY? 13? OMG affraid

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:32 pm

no lah. still 12. 12 just came out lorh.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:37 pm

oh... ok lol XD

Mint wrote:Ok we did go and look at the machines at White Sands. The version 5 machine there is really in quite a bad condition. The left drum has a piece of duct tape on it, covering a tear in the drum (OMG). What did people do, stab the machine with a knife?? donStares

LOL when i read mint's post I couldn't stop laughing for some reason XD

it's not like... funny or anything but I can't stop laughing XD "stab machine with knife" XD "tear in the drum (OMG)" LOL XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:45 pm

that funny meh. lol.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next