Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

+21
hayatekazama
ichigomomo
Giazenshia
PegaKok
YukariKaito
Ice_
MEOWpiku
Zenova
Knife
Rubyrain
jenny_amh
Mint
まきお
gepi
DieForIt
rainyrhy
ongchinkai
HareHareYukai
yuu_yuki
fuuyue
LjSJacK
25 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 7 Empty Re: Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

Post by gepi Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:42 am

$1.05 WTH. friday dte spam anyone? but dte no ddr x leh.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore - Page 7 Empty Re: Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

Post by Zenova Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:01 am

gepi wrote:$1.05 WTH. friday dte spam anyone? but dte no ddr x leh.

lol gepi i think she got it wrong xD in one of her other posts, i think she said she last went there "4 months ago", so that was probably before they changed back to $1.40... unless by some miracle they REALLY change back to $1.05, then i'm in for friday dte spam session =p

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:52 am

i think its impossible they change to $1....think back why in the first place they changed it to $1.40...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by sergeant Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:26 pm

Zenova wrote:
Ice_ wrote:btw i wonder if gray was the one who invited...haha...

could be, cuz the physical description sounds like it, but i dun think he carries a haversack XD

and i think the nebo thing is still active, can sign up to get ur 36 top10get10free coupons, and a few other vouchers too =p

Hmm. Gray doesn't even carry a bag at all LOL. lazy bum coughcough But the description does sound like Gray HAHA.

And $1 a game? Damn I wish my hands weren't aching D: Btw. I saw a youtube taiko video yesterday and it said 50YEN PER PLAY. Freaking cheap?!
sergeant
sergeant
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:14 pm

i suspect its either CK or Skyne. these 2 frequent DTE most often de. lol.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:25 pm

I was invited at amkhub's xzone! not DTE >.< Hahaha
Would be happy to see that mysterious person hahahah!
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:40 am

Rubyrain wrote:i suspect its either CK or Skyne. these 2 frequent DTE most often de. lol.

lol suspect it's skyne, cuz if choose between skyne and ck, since she say amk, higher chance of it being skyne than ck xD and also, i think maybe ck taller than 1.6m+? (actually maybe sky also around 1.7 leh)

but anyway, doesn't matter who cuz she said she'll recognize if she sees, so she'll probably point out the person during one of our outings XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:50 am

that description sounds exactly like gray....just that except the bag part =P
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:57 am

lol gray wun go up and invite ppl de. ROFL.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:21 pm

hehe....so who is the AMK mysterious person....so curious.....anyway it seems that i have to change to frequent DTE....since the AMK right drum is faulty...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:33 pm

Ice_ wrote:hehe....so who is the AMK mysterious person....so curious.....anyway it seems that i have to change to frequent DTE....since the AMK right drum is faulty...

lol i don't think it's faulty la, cuz everything working fine... except the volume xD (stupid amk ppl turn down =.=")

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:02 pm

really meh...they so free nth to do ar?....i ask them turn back on 1 time...next day i go....low volume again...and iluma also like that....they eat too full nothing to do?....
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:01 pm

i think they wanna save electricity. tsk tsk now recession ma.
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:35 pm

and they purposely only turn the right side down to the minimum.....brains are use for wad?....
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Don't complain lor.

You want compare volume go JP play Initial D 5... THEY OFF THE VOLUME... Mah, I, being dependent on sound for my gear change, now have to keep looking at my speedometer.

Yes, one side volume down is stupid... Want complain?
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:40 pm

I'll help, tell me when you guys starting Smile
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:39 pm

mitsurugi wrote:I'll help, tell me when you guys starting Smile

huh? help with what? o.0

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:37 am

we shud go tgt and complain tgt. then they will scared. =/ And say we will refuse to visit the arcade ever again until they turn up the volume. Surely they wun wanna lose so many customers.
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:41 am

ichigomomo wrote:we shud go tgt and complain tgt. then they will scared. =/ And say we will refuse to visit the arcade ever again until they turn up the volume. Surely they wun wanna lose so many customers.

oh ok, i think that's a pretty cool idea XD but it'll only work if it's really they turn down. If it's like, really SPOILED then i don't think they can help it (at most they'll send in someone to fix asap, i guess?)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by adri Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:11 am

which arcade are you talking about ?
adri
adri
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:14 am

they talking bout amk hub lol

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:43 pm

and iluma as well.....
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:59 pm

amk hub if u wana complain, get a group of ppl to write a petition and email to the HQ. Dun bother going up to the staffs there.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Ok, I don't write petition. I write formal letter of complaint. So let's start going away.

Not only AMK, but I'm also targeting other machines that are VERY soft, like the JP Initial D 5, which has NO sound, and some other machines being louder than the other etc etc.

What is the HQ e-mail btw?

EDIT: I have drafted the letter. Here it is...

Complaint Letter to Zone-X wrote:To the management of Zone-X:

I am writing this letter of complaint to inform you about the issues of the volume of machines in the Zone-X arcades.

Firstly, I would like to address the problem of the sound level not being consistent in the arcades. Sometimes, the machines can be very loud and sometimes, it can be very soft. There are a few particular machines that are very soft. One, the Jubeat machines in Zone-X at Jurong Point. One of the machines tends to be louder than the other, and because of this, it can distract the player who is using the softer machine as the player might not be able to hear properly. Besides this, the Jubeat machines at AMK Hub and E!Hub have their volume maxed, as compared to Jurong Point.

Next, are the Initial D 5 machines at Jurong Point. I noticed that sometimes, the machines do not even have their volume turned on or is very soft. It is clearly known that sound is very important to the professional players as we need to listen to the sound to perform certain tasks in the game. Moreover, the other machines nearby are actually louder than the Initial D 5 machines themselves, which again, can distract and hinder the player’s performances.

Finally, the Taiko no Tatsujin machine at AMK Hub has its right side speaker tuned down. If we were to play in double player, and since in double player, the left speaker is dedicated to the left drum and the right speaker dedicated to the right drum, it is clearly evident that the player on the right would have difficulties playing as the player would not be able to hear his/her drum sound clearly. Besides the volume, the Taiko no Tatsujin machine at Jurong point has a hole in the drum skin. It has been already there for about a month and nothing has been done to it.

I hope that the management would be able to do something about these problems as well as any other problems that is similar to this as we believe that these cases are making our (and most possibly, other people's) gaming experience in the arcade unpleasant.

Thank you.

Comments? If you have anything to add, please do so... And when it's ready, we can send this to the HQ as suggested by Ruby and hope that they do something about it.

Last edited by Giazenshia on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Letter up!)
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:16 am

@Zen: The complaining part

@gias: No problem whatsoever, but don't we need the addresses and the post of whoever's in charge of the HQ to send?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next