Random-ness Continues

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by mitsurugi on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:15 pm

まきお wrote:Got myself a new Nintendo DS Lite... anyone can teach me how to insert games into the DS?

Insert games? You mean the R4? Last time there was a site that allowed downloading of roms to be put in the R4 file which would then allow you to play, but now the site is no more and I don't have a clue how to insert games except by buying the cartridges... and hell yes he's rich...
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by まきお on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:23 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
まきお wrote:Got myself a new Nintendo DS Lite... anyone can teach me how to insert games into the DS?

Gosh, how much you earn? It's like you're so rich sia..
Buy this, order that, top up lots.. Shocked

Ummm not really. This month I got almost 3000, but I'm not really going to spend them all. I got to save up too....
And I still have quite a long shopping list with me, so that will have to wait for the next subsequent months.
Stuffs like the new Taiko Wii, DJ Hero set, Joysound system and hopefully a car once I got myself a driving license.

mitsurugi wrote:
Insert games? You mean the R4? Last time there was a site that allowed downloading of roms to be put in the R4 file which would then allow you to play, but now the site is no more and I don't have a clue how to insert games except by buying the cartridges... and hell yes he's rich...

R4? Hmm not familiar with this term. I have the nds files which I've downloaded from the internet. But not sure if I have to use an SD card or an NDS card to insert and play.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by yuu_yuki on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:48 pm

まきお wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
まきお wrote:Got myself a new Nintendo DS Lite... anyone can teach me how to insert games into the DS?

Gosh, how much you earn? It's like you're so rich sia..
Buy this, order that, top up lots.. Shocked

Ummm not really. This month I got almost 3000, but I'm not really going to spend them all. I got to save up too....
And I still have quite a long shopping list with me, so that will have to wait for the next subsequent months.
Stuffs like the new Taiko Wii, DJ Hero set, Joysound system and hopefully a car once I got myself a driving license.

mitsurugi wrote:
Insert games? You mean the R4? Last time there was a site that allowed downloading of roms to be put in the R4 file which would then allow you to play, but now the site is no more and I don't have a clue how to insert games except by buying the cartridges... and hell yes he's rich...

R4? Hmm not familiar with this term. I have the nds files which I've downloaded from the internet. But not sure if I have to use an SD card or an NDS card to insert and play.

Gosh.. almost 3k.. and i'm still earning a pathetic $6/hr now.. darn it.. I wish i can earn more and have a career in my workplace soon..
As for the R4, it's just something like an adapter shaped like a cartridge. All you need is a micro SD card with games inside to insert into the R4 and you can play it.

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by adri on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:47 pm

lol ur sig change to no more hero bachi
adri
adri
初心者
初心者


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by yuu_yuki on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:14 am

adri wrote:lol ur sig change to no more hero bachi

Wahahaha, yeah, NO MORE HERO BACHI!!
Should be the "castrated" bachi. xDDDD Or rather, the shorter version of hero bachi?? Mini hero bachi??

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by Giazenshia on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:34 am

I broke my drumsticks while playing Taiko again today. Somehow I was fuming mad because I kept hitting good when I followed the music and drumbeat properly.

That extra strength I used snapped my drumstick into two... AGAIN.

But problem "fixed"

Remember I snapped one before? Now I combined the unbroken from the first set and the unbroken from the second set. I have a pair again. LOL

Just that one is near 2 year old and one is 3 months old. Same type and brand, so it's sorta good in a sense. But one has the "darker look" due to that it is already quite old. Well, don't wanna spend another like near $50 to get another one LOL.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by PegaKok on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:55 am

Giazenshia wrote:I broke my drumsticks while playing Taiko again today. Somehow I was fuming mad because I kept hitting good when I followed the music and drumbeat properly.

That extra strength I used snapped my drumstick into two... AGAIN.

But problem "fixed"

Remember I snapped one before? Now I combined the unbroken from the first set and the unbroken from the second set. I have a pair again. LOL

Just that one is near 2 year old and one is 3 months old. Same type and brand, so it's sorta good in a sense. But one has the "darker look" due to that it is already quite old. Well, don't wanna spend another like near $50 to get another one LOL.

At Iluma around Aug/Sep 2009, if I remembered correctly???
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by NoObOii on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:23 am

wah. so early already got people posting O_O

NoObOii
初心者
初心者


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by PegaKok on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Cannot? How about 12am? Super early?
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by Giazenshia on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:10 pm

We are teh pro night owls.

Lol, anyone remember the time where we first had the chatbox and we chatted from midnight until sunrise? LOL
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by ongchinkai on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:53 am

Good news, hayate passed ekiben! Smile

Anyway, totally random, but recently I've been spamming Jubeat songs at work - I have the soundtrack playing on repeat. One of my favourite songs is Chance and Dice:



Another one is Sakigake Midnight (魁!ミッドナイト)



Someone try and learn the dance? Very Happy
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by まきお on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:03 am

Still no idea whether if I want to classify this as a rant or something happy, but as mentioned previously here, I have to sell away my Softbank 923SH since it will be useless without a SIM Card in it. So there goes my precious phone which has served me for almost 2 years T_T

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Eb81e9d7


But then again, I finally got myself a replacement phone too. And here it is XDDD

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Apple_iphone-3gs-intro

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 3g-16gb-x-3
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by mitsurugi on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:34 pm

ongchinkai wrote:Good news, hayate passed ekiben! Smile

Anyway, totally random, but recently I've been spamming Jubeat songs at work - I have the soundtrack playing on repeat. One of my favourite songs is Chance and Dice:



Another one is Sakigake Midnight (魁!ミッドナイト)



Someone try and learn the dance? Very Happy

Looks like a job for Kyou! (But this dance a little easy leh...dun really feel like learning)
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by hayatekazama on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:46 pm

oh my holyness... o.O
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by ongchinkai on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:53 am

Making an easy dance look slick is never easy. Very Happy
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by gepi on Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:25 am

ongchinkai wrote:Good news, hayate passed ekiben! Smile

Anyway, totally random, but recently I've been spamming Jubeat songs at work - I have the soundtrack playing on repeat. One of my favourite songs is Chance and Dice:



Another one is Sakigake Midnight (魁!ミッドナイト)



Someone try and learn the dance? Very Happy

chance and dice has been tormenting me a lot in jubeat.
I spam shining star, eco fighter, coming true and real voice on my so-called mp3 player. and recently, chakra.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:03 am

Giazenshia wrote:We are teh pro night owls.

Lol, anyone remember the time where we first had the chatbox and we chatted from midnight until sunrise? LOL

Haha, with me. xD
Random: I love the androgynous look of hope estheim from final fantasy in my dp. ^-^
Gosh, i wanna look like hope. I love you

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by hayatekazama on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:50 am

already feedback to kah fai about taiko 13 today while at work.. help me out guys! share ur interest in wanting arcadia to bring in taiko 13!! *wink*wink*
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by Giazenshia on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:48 am

Will do so. No worries. LOL

I get to go over to the Singapore Tissue Network (STN) and Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB) on Jan next year at Biopolis for some educational stuffs and similar.

I can't express my happiness that I have been wanting to visit there and see how it looks like. One of Singapore's top research centers. Hell I want the IMCB's labcoat. It looks cool LOL. *Maybe can buy one from there LOL*

Security there should be high as well. You know, since they are dealing with very hazardous substances like live viruses and etc etc.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by mitsurugi on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:17 am

hayatekazama wrote:already feedback to kah fai about taiko 13 today while at work.. help me out guys! share ur interest in wanting arcadia to bring in taiko 13!! *wink*wink*

Lol so kah fai later kena flood by taiko13 info by us XD
Taiko 12.5 seriously is don't want already, taiko 13 got everything XD
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by hayatekazama on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:25 pm

mitsurugi wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:already feedback to kah fai about taiko 13 today while at work.. help me out guys! share ur interest in wanting arcadia to bring in taiko 13!! *wink*wink*

Lol so kah fai later kena flood by taiko13 info by us XD
Taiko 12.5 seriously is don't want already, taiko 13 got everything XD

totally agreed.. lolx!!!
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by Giazenshia on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Taiko 13 means spam Melt and World is Mine. For the sake of Miku, since I worship her a little.

Random: Maria (from Hayate no Gotoku) birthday coming soon.

LOL

Time to do the housework. I see some dust flying up and down. Where's the vacuum cleaner? lol
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Giazenshia wrote:Taiko 13 means spam Melt and World is Mine. For the sake of Miku, since I worship her a little.

Random: Maria (from Hayate no Gotoku) birthday coming soon.

LOL

Time to do the housework. I see some dust flying up and down. Where's the vacuum cleaner? lol

Speaking of vacuum cleaner, it reminds me of some kid whose favorite toys are vacuum cleaners, LOLZ:




And this, that's cool:

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by gepi on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:01 pm

まきお wrote:Got myself a new Nintendo DS Lite... anyone can teach me how to insert games into the DS?

where did you buy your ds lite and the r4? my friend's looking for one.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by まきお on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:37 pm

gepi wrote:
まきお wrote:Got myself a new Nintendo DS Lite... anyone can teach me how to insert games into the DS?

where did you buy your ds lite and the r4? my friend's looking for one.

umm boon lay mrt... i think you know which shop is that XDD

And I finally got my NDS loaded with quite a few games such as Love Plus, Taiko, Pokemon, GTA, etc.... any great games to recommend for NDS?
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Random-ness Continues - Page 13 Empty Re: Random-ness Continues

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum