Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Taiko No Tatsujin 11] 太鼓の達人 11

+5
HareHareYukai
larrytok
Admin
fuuyue
yuu_yuki
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Taiko No Tatsujin 11]  太鼓の達人 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Taiko No Tatsujin 11] 太鼓の達人 11

Post by まきお Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:00 pm

im rdy to meet anytime...
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

[Taiko No Tatsujin 11]  太鼓の達人 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Taiko No Tatsujin 11] 太鼓の達人 11

Post by fuuyue Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:54 pm

まきお wrote:im rdy to meet anytime...

cool! will update u on outings!
i wan another outing soon!
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:59 pm

There's something I want to know..
How to play songs on auto-play in arcade? I know how in DS nut I don't know in arcade. Someone, tell me how to activate auto-play!!

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:26 pm

arcade can't activate autoplay.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:41 am

DarkOni++ wrote:There's something I want to know..
How to play songs on auto-play in arcade? I know how in DS nut I don't know in arcade. Someone, tell me how to activate auto-play!!

Erm, there's no auto-play in arcade cos' i doubt people will spend money and see the machine play by itself. katHa
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:30 pm

lol.....'arcade auto-play' is at youtube for free...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:19 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:

Erm, there's no auto-play in arcade cos' i doubt people will spend money and see the machine play by itself. katHa

Oh, I see... That means you can activate autoplay on other platforms like DS.. It would be a waste if auto mode's in arcade. I mean, you just look the machine play by itself..

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:19 am

DarkOni++ wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

Oh, I see... That means you can activate autoplay on other platforms like DS.. It would be a waste if auto mode's in arcade. I mean, you just look the machine play by itself..

Haha, yup, that is why arcade doesn't have auto mode for customers since it'll be a waste of money to just watch the machine play by itself. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2