Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linette here! :D

+11
まきお
ongchinkai
jenny_amh
mitsurugi
wreako24
yuu_yuki
gepi
Zenova
hayatekazama
Giazenshia
ichigomomo
15 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Linette here! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Linette here! :D

Post by hayatekazama Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:33 am

bleh.. no need to be shy ba just come and say hi lor.. when actually I'm also quite shy myself.. took quite awhile for everyone to noe me.. XDDD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:37 am

hayatekazama wrote:bleh.. no need to be shy ba just come and say hi lor.. when actually I'm also quite shy myself.. took quite awhile for everyone to noe me.. XDDD

Lies. Wait the first time I met you, I was the one who approached you LOL. Maybe...

He's actually very sociable..... when it comes to anime

And I'm very emo one... only know how to come and go unless got Hinagiku
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:39 am

Giazenshia wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:bleh.. no need to be shy ba just come and say hi lor.. when actually I'm also quite shy myself.. took quite awhile for everyone to noe me.. XDDD

Lies. Wait the first time I met you, I was the one who approached you LOL. Maybe...

He's actually very sociable..... when it comes to anime

And I'm very emo one... only know how to come and go unless got Hinagiku

LOL.. eh how did u noe me so well already in such a short time? XDDD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:47 am

My alert level is always high. (Higher if I drink Sharks)

Pretty observant eh? But at a price...eyesight going bad... and need a fast pace or I'll screw up...
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:55 am

ichigomomo wrote:Hahaha alright I'll say Hi next time if i see you, but ahh i am a bit shy too! >.<
YUU! i think u spent enuf to buy the whole machine le lor!
mmhmm i think is the guy which was once in charge of helping ppl top up their tapz card de. I remember clearly he was playing on the left drum and you;re on the right (in fact i always see u on the right side) Hahaha! and he lost to you or something >.< Some crazyinsanesiaohard oni song

Nope, the whole machine cost USD$40,000 to $60,000. And i don't spend that much since it's one credit ($0.70, top up $10 free $10 coupons) for 4 songs. *cough*Gepi*cough* spend much more on both his jubeat and taiko, lolz~
The person you described is grayson, he's mostly left drum player. I'm more of mixed though I prefer the left drum (1p) cos' i don't need to strain to see the notes on the right. Do basically if you find me playing with Yue/Debbie, i'll happily standing on the left side of the drum~ xD

Btw, don't need to say things like "you win him, he lost to you" etc. We don't taiko for that. =)
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:40 am

Kinda belated, but welcome to TKDJ! Smile
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:13 am

ど~もー 榊 まきお で~す

Hello there, welcome. I do play at AMKHub too once in a while, depending on how near I am from there. I used to frequent JP alot before but ever since the drums there has a hole and no servicing has been done to it, my most frequent place is now at iluma , since its the 2nd nearest from my home.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:24 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
ichigomomo wrote:Hahaha alright I'll say Hi next time if i see you, but ahh i am a bit shy too! >.<
YUU! i think u spent enuf to buy the whole machine le lor!
mmhmm i think is the guy which was once in charge of helping ppl top up their tapz card de. I remember clearly he was playing on the left drum and you;re on the right (in fact i always see u on the right side) Hahaha! and he lost to you or something >.< Some crazyinsanesiaohard oni song

Nope, the whole machine cost USD$40,000 to $60,000. And i don't spend that much since it's one credit ($0.70, top up $10 free $10 coupons) for 4 songs. *cough*Gepi*cough* spend much more on both his jubeat and taiko, lolz~
The person you described is grayson, he's mostly left drum player. I'm more of mixed though I prefer the left drum (1p) cos' i don't need to strain to see the notes on the right. Do basically if you find me playing with Yue/Debbie, i'll happily standing on the left side of the drum~ xD

Btw, don't need to say things like "you win him, he lost to you" etc. We don't taiko for that. =)

lol yeah that sounds like grayson XD and I don't think anyone in forum has spent enough at arcade to reach the amount to be able to buy the machine. Even those who spam like hell at most chock up $2k so far i think >.< cuz of the top-10-free-10 coupon.

Lol next time if u just see us, can just come and join in, no need shy de =p anyway, hope to see u around soon, i guess =)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:30 pm

Hi hi~sorry for late welcome. xD

I started with doraemon on oni. HAHA. Until I met yuu and she forced me to play seasons and chuan shuo.

@zen: so far the highest accumulated amount i've seen is about close to 5k. and apparently that was the uncle's 2nd card or sth. LOL.

@yuu: i think i cleared bumblebee~!!! MUAHAHAHA. out of topic, i know. xD

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Hey all! Hahaha. why not we wear something that represents that we're taikodojo members? like umm.. some band on the hand or, red socks? >.< Yea actually i dun like to wear hats too!! Then that might be our taikodojo dress code LOL. HAHA. Hmm i dun mind paying for the shirts though. >.<

Anw, i am not reali good at the drums, =/ just play with my fren. haha! I can onli play 2 extreme songs! T.T pathetic sia.

I miss taiko'ing! Might be there this sat/sun though! Very Happy watching movie there ma. Anyway, any of u all studying in JC now? might wanna form taiko study group with the camping base at the s11 mac outside amkhub =/ den the reward after studying is... TAIKO !!

Well, thats what i always do and this way i can force myself to study although my mind keep wandering off >.<

HAHA.

Bleh!
Anyway how u guys train for hard songs? i seem to be getting lousier and lousier! T.T sometimes blur and cant hit the drums according to the beat. Maybe i shud not play after my meal =/
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:23 pm

actually there is no training....u will get better as u play more and more....its natural....and do not play straight after meal....i duno why but if play after meal....i will feel completely off standard....
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:43 pm

ichigomomo wrote:Hey all! Hahaha. why not we wear something that represents that we're taikodojo members? like umm.. some band on the hand or, red socks? >.< Yea actually i dun like to wear hats too!! Then that might be our taikodojo dress code LOL. HAHA. Hmm i dun mind paying for the shirts though. >.<

Anw, i am not reali good at the drums, =/ just play with my fren. haha! I can onli play 2 extreme songs! T.T pathetic sia.

I miss taiko'ing! Might be there this sat/sun though! Very Happy watching movie there ma. Anyway, any of u all studying in JC now? might wanna form taiko study group with the camping base at the s11 mac outside amkhub =/ den the reward after studying is... TAIKO !!

Well, thats what i always do and this way i can force myself to study although my mind keep wandering off >.<

HAHA.

Bleh!
Anyway how u guys train for hard songs? i seem to be getting lousier and lousier! T.T sometimes blur and cant hit the drums according to the beat. Maybe i shud not play after my meal =/

lol yeah, playing after a meal makes your reaction slow. Eating foods with sugars causes your brain to make large amounts of the neurotransmitter called serotonin which makes you feel calm and sleepy XD not very good when you're gonna play a taiko game which requires quick reactions >.<

and i dunno whether this sat we're gonna have another drumzout prac? (need confirmation from ntu, i think) anyway, if we do, you'll probably see us at amk hub around late evening to night, i think =p if not, then i might wanna go dte (heard that price is back to $1.05... anyone can confirm this?)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Rubyrain wrote:Hi hi~sorry for late welcome. xD

I started with doraemon on oni. HAHA. Until I met yuu and she forced me to play seasons and chuan shuo.

@zen: so far the highest accumulated amount i've seen is about close to 5k. and apparently that was the uncle's 2nd card or sth. LOL.

Wahahaha, cos i know you have potential ma, see? you can clear bumblebee liaoz. xD
"Force" you play is correct de. Muahahahaha~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:53 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:Hi hi~sorry for late welcome. xD

Wahahaha, cos i know you have potential ma, see? you can clear bumblebee liaoz. xD
"Force" you play is correct de. Muahahahaha~

oh lol didn't see clearly >< Anyway, gratz on passing bumblebee~!!! =p

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Hahaha gratz to you too!

uhh!! Im not sure abt the price! coz i last went there 4 months ago! T.T
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:29 pm

ichigomomo wrote:Hahaha gratz to you too!

uhh!! Im not sure abt the price! coz i last went there 4 months ago! T.T

oh lol 4 months ago XD then i think it's still $1.40 now then =( cuz at that time i think it was still $1.05

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 am

taiko studying group? lawl. maybe I will join in. doing sat papers make me realise how much my brain has disintegrated.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by sergeant Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Sorry for the late welcome D:

You're a girl and you play at AMKhub?! Brilliant LOL. I wanna play taiko with you one day XD

And hmm. I don't know how to describe myself but you can see me dozing off on the san guo machine behind when im not playing taiko HAHAHA. And I guess I'm short and I wear pink glasses? LOL
sergeant
sergeant
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:03 pm

stupid AUNTIE at amk hub dunno how to change the price. someone pls write in to complain complain complain abt her!

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:28 pm

Zenova wrote:
and i dunno whether this sat we're gonna have another drumzout prac? (need confirmation from ntu, i think) anyway, if we do, you'll probably see us at amk hub around late evening to night, i think =p if not, then i might wanna go dte (heard that price is back to $1.05... anyone can confirm this?)

So are you guys going on saturday? because i wanna go this time, it's the holidays after all Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Rubyrain wrote:stupid AUNTIE at amk hub dunno how to change the price. someone pls write in to complain complain complain abt her!

huh? what's going on o.0 change price of what

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:24 pm

Hmmmm i am not sure abt this sat, but i MIGHT be going there with my fren *shys* probably at night =/ If i go i'll play taiko for sure !! !! !!

hahaha
Oh yeah got once i went to Jubilee AMK (2 mnoths ago i think) and when i topped my card, the aunty gave me $2 extra. Woots! Sadly its closed. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

So if I see any of you there, how would i know thats someone from this forum? O.o Hmm. maybe we shud all get a standard coloured bachi. HAHAHAH den can recognize ler.
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:28 pm

ichigomomo wrote:

So if I see any of you there, how would i know thats someone from this forum? O.o Hmm. maybe we shud all get a standard coloured bachi. HAHAHAH den can recognize ler.

Well, I have come up with a standard design Taiko namecard that has the design appearance of this forum. In future, maybe you can ask if the player has a Taiko namecard? XD
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:37 pm

I will feel paiseh if the person says no O.O hahaha
Worth a try ;P
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Refer to this thread for more info on getting one.

http://www.taikodojo.net/community-discussion-f1/taiko-namecard-revamped-t264.htm?sid=8de75a443a3b8ece5599b93725f5083d
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum