Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linette here! :D

+11
まきお
ongchinkai
jenny_amh
mitsurugi
wreako24
yuu_yuki
gepi
Zenova
hayatekazama
Giazenshia
ichigomomo
15 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Linette here! :D Empty Linette here! :D

Post by ichigomomo Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:57 pm

Konnichiwa!
I'm Linette here! Very Happy
Was invited by some guy in AMKhub arcade few months ago to join taiko dojo but I onli remembered it now >.<
Btw, im 17, studying in SRJC,
I'm a regular at AMKhub's Xzone!

Well, I usually play Oni easy easy songs ._."
uhhmmmhhmmm... I love soulCalibur II brave sword smth smth and Cruel angel's thesis on Oni.

Nice to meet you all!

Smile

Last edited by ichigomomo on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Linette here! :D Empty Re: Linette here! :D

Post by Giazenshia Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:45 pm

ども~

Welcome to TKDJ... I frequent AMK hub every Saturday so you might have probably seen me. I can be seen using Drumsticks and loves to double drum and do stunts and dance (Shiny Smile, Hare Hare Yukai and Motteke! Sailor Fuku)
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Hmmmmmhmmmm.. do u always visit with 2 friends or something? I think i saw u before!
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Sometimes with friends, sometimes alone. Usually with another friend who loves to double drum as well.

Oh and I wear cospa shirts and carry a Razer bag along with me... I bring around a Figma Tsuruya with me as well.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:49 pm

soulCalibur II and Cruel angel's thesis on oni.. wow thats amazing, I cant even do that.. btw welcome to taikodojo.. I'm one of gias friends, and I played at amk hub too, mostly cos I live at amk.. oh and I simply LOVE to double drum.. heh heh, my oni ain't that good.. can pass seasons of asia on oni yet cannot pass a 4 star song on oni.. LOL

I wear cospa shirt too same as gias.. always seen carrying a small black sling bag(which I bought it during NS)
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:02 pm

lol, welcome to dojo linette =) enjoy your stay here

i also hang out at amkzonex most of the time nowadays, so i may probably see you sometime =p

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:04 pm

why everyone start out with soulcaliber/dragon spirit de. peach ftw.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:05 pm

I start out with seasons of asia.. XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:10 pm

I started with bambini muzukashii because I got ds to spam that song. then peach was my first oni song.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:12 pm

I spammed Natsu Matsuri and I'm Mecha on oni for training my triples and long and tiring chains.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:40 pm

ichigomomo wrote:Konnichiwa!
I'm Linette here! Very Happy
Was invited by some guy in AMKhub arcade few months ago to join taiko dojo but I onli remembered it now >.<
Btw, im 17, studying in SRJC,
I'm a regular at AMKhub's Xzone!

Well, I usually play Oni easy easy songs ._."
uhhmmmhhmmm... I love soulCalibur II brave sword smth smth and Cruel angel's thesis on Oni.

Nice to meet you all!

Smile

Hello there!! Yuu here!!
Another female taiko-er~ Woooot~

I'm from AMK Hub too and often play there too. =D
If you see a girl wearing specs playing taiko and look boyish, that's most probably me. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:54 pm

Yuu, I remember you Very Happy i saw you playing with the shop owner the other time late at night. I wanted to play but i waited 2 rounds and u all were still playing so i went home ._. Hhahaha! I saw you a couple of times btw! you got another fren that accompanies you too rite? I remembered when i first saw you, you were with another girl fren. >.< Btw, you're insane!! So pro luh!!

!! I think i saw all of you before!!! I always go there de!! Sometimes I'll play percussionfreaks and sometimes taiko if its nt too crowded!!
Hahahaha! I duno how to describe my appearence though. Shoulder length hair and uh... very ordinary lor.! Next time I see you all hw shud I say hi ah? HAHAHA

Those Oni songs i play i aint that good at it either!! the soul calibur and zankouku wa tenshi no teeze are easier compared to seasons of asia lei! (I think i cant catch the beat thatswhy!!!)

hahahaha
Well, next time u see a girl playing alone tagged along with another fren who watches while sitting on the benches of the "chinese card game" machine, the one hitting the drums is me!!

;P
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by wreako24 Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:36 am

HII
wow another one that plays in AMK HUB!!
welcomewelcome!
wreako24
wreako24
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:41 am

ichigomomo wrote:Yuu, I remember you Very Happy i saw you playing with the shop owner the other time late at night. I wanted to play but i waited 2 rounds and u all were still playing so i went home ._. Hhahaha! I saw you a couple of times btw! you got another fren that accompanies you too rite? I remembered when i first saw you, you were with another girl fren. >.< Btw, you're insane!! So pro luh!!

!! I think i saw all of you before!!! I always go there de!! Sometimes I'll play percussionfreaks and sometimes taiko if its nt too crowded!!
Hahahaha! I duno how to describe my appearence though. Shoulder length hair and uh... very ordinary lor.! Next time I see you all hw shud I say hi ah? HAHAHA

Those Oni songs i play i aint that good at it either!! the soul calibur and zankouku wa tenshi no teeze are easier compared to seasons of asia lei! (I think i cant catch the beat thatswhy!!!)

hahahaha
Well, next time u see a girl playing alone tagged along with another fren who watches while sitting on the benches of the "chinese card game" machine, the one hitting the drums is me!!

;P

Eh?? Shop owner?? o.O
The people i taiko with doesn't own zone x though, hahahaha~
And i'm not that pro as you think.. Btw, next time if you do wanna play, go ahead and ask, and we'll let you play first, cos' normally if me and my friends play, 90% of the time we'll play till the arcade closes. lolz~
And i normally play with either two girls - debbie or YUE. So one of them might be the one you saw. xD

I think i do recall that during one of the times, i saw a one girl playing taiko and another girl sitting on that "San Guo" game machine there and watch but i don't remember your face. Haha, if you do saw me, say hi to me~~ katHa
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:43 am

AMK arcade shud consider shifting taiko machine to some corner where ppl wun walk across all the time!! Its so annoying! some kids run across and knock into me while I was playing. Some tried to squeeze across when its packed and I had to move to let them through during the game!! T.T

hahahahaha!
But i still love the machine ! Very Happy
Hope to see you all there sometime! Very Happy
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:44 am

Hahaha alright I'll say Hi next time if i see you, but ahh i am a bit shy too! >.<
YUU! i think u spent enuf to buy the whole machine le lor!
mmhmm i think is the guy which was once in charge of helping ppl top up their tapz card de. I remember clearly he was playing on the left drum and you;re on the right (in fact i always see u on the right side) Hahaha! and he lost to you or something >.< Some crazyinsanesiaohard oni song

Last edited by ichigomomo on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:46 am

Hi welcome~~~
More and more people who frequent AMK hub ZoneX coming in Very Happy
By the way, my first oni song is 夏祭り
Hope to see you there soon Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:48 am

Hello! Hey we same first oni song!! Very Happy
I remembered i failed it the first time around. i got 92% and i was just one more combo away from passing. hahaha! Very Happy
Yup hope to see you soon too!! Very Happy
maybe, we shud all invent some taikodojo hat/shirt or jacket den we wear it while playing so we can recognize each other!
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by wreako24 Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:49 am

LOL maybe that would be a GREAT idea
if we got the money tad is..
wreako24
wreako24
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:51 am

ichigomomo wrote:Hello! Hey we same first oni song!! Very Happy
I remembered i failed it the first time around. i got 92% and i was just one more combo away from passing. hahaha! Very Happy
Yup hope to see you soon too!! Very Happy
maybe, we shud all invent some taikodojo hat/shirt or jacket den we wear it while playing so we can recognize each other!

Second it, i would prefer hats but not everyone likes to wear hats...
Was thinking more of T-shirts, but as Wreako said no budget, so maybe everyone pay for their own?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by wreako24 Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:53 am

LOL mitsurugi
never see u wear cap anymore T.T
wreako24
wreako24
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:54 am

Haha sweating too much to keep my hat on...
It feels kinda weird to wear a cap while sweating, no? (Taiko-ing in an air-con area and still sweating...wonder why)
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by wreako24 Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:55 am

coz you are mad in playing kurenai & stuff -.-
wreako24
wreako24
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:17 am

You play the drums too? Good to know another drummer.

I play drums too, like no tomorrow. Although I usually play at the city area because there are V6.

Still wanting to clear Through the fire and flames extreme. The stamina needed is like you're playing koibumi2000 at 2x speed.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:31 am

hello!! welcome to our forum.. i frequent JP alot so wont be at AMK often unless me and my friend went there to play.. =) cya soon if we have the chance~
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum