Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiko namecard revamped!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:21 pm

まきお wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:Since i'm running errands for IMH, i dropped by to collect the name cards from Makio and it looks good. Thanks alot! =D
Haha, i still remember when Makio open the file, a few of the people crowd around to see what it is. And lolz, i gave out two cards to two girls since one of them said "This one more beautiful". Hopefully they'll join~ xD


And i finally got my 2 bear paws from the auntie~ Super Happy~ katSparkling katSparkling

Glad that you gave out two of your namecards to them, since I was left with mostly my test cards which was printed from my own inkjet printer. And yeah, those two really can play well too, even though its just normal mode. Hope they join the forum after seeing your new card XD

PS. I think we could have gained more publicity when they crowd around us to see what was in my file.

Hahahaha, according to my sis, they do really wooosh there, crowd around to see what's in your file the moment you open up your file and i'm picking up those name cards. Omoshiroiiiiii~ xD

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by まきお on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:56 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
Hahahaha, according to my sis, they do really wooosh there, crowd around to see what's in your file the moment you open up your file and i'm picking up those name cards. Omoshiroiiiiii~ xD

OMG its like as if I'm doing big business in front of many people... haha!

And from what I see, it seems that the TaikoDojo namecards are a success since there's quite a good response for it. Yuu managed to give away two of hers today, while I too gave away one or two cards with her name to other new unknown players to invite them, as well as my own. which I have given away five so far.

If everyone agrees, I shall move the TaikoDojo card out of beta phase and declare it our official namecard for TaikoDojo. This means that we have taken a step higher into reaching out towards the public and various organizations. It shall be a great milestone for us as we continue to get recognized.

For those who already got your name cards, I strongly recommend that you get a cardholder and tag or landyard so that you can hang them on your shirt for display towards everybody while at the arcade. This way, its easy for us members to recognize one another if we happen to meet. And if it is a mass Taiko session, all of us shall display our namecards and show everyone that we are one big group from TaikoDojo.

And for those who still do not have one, do let me know ASAP so that I can make one for you. If there's a large group of new members joining at one shot and the order for the card becomes overwhelming, I will have to start charging for one card, even if it is the first one. Thus, its better that you request for your namecard now while I can still afford to do it without even asking a single cent^^
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by ongchinkai on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:48 pm

Hmm, in that case I wouldn't mind having one too. Smile
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by まきお on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:58 pm

ongchinkai wrote:Hmm, in that case I wouldn't mind having one too. Smile

OK let me know what name would you like to appear on the card, and whether would you like hp number or e-mail to be included or not.

And since you plan events and competitions for us, definitely I can't put you as "TaikoDojo member" like everyone else, except Yuu. Let me know too what you should be known as instead of just a member. And yeah, just like myself, Yuu and Gias, I have decided to give you multiple copies, for you to give away to new potential members, as well as game organizers, sponsors (eg. Namco?). Probably around 8 - 10 copies. But keep one for yourself at all times Very Happy
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by ichigomomo on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Hahaha i saw u all at amk hub giving out the cards ._.
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by まきお on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:54 pm

ichigomomo wrote:Hahaha i saw u all at amk hub giving out the cards ._.

Erm... when did you saw us? Yesterday?

And yeah, guys. Btw, if any of you here knows any cheap printing shops that can print up to 8 namecards on one A4 sizepaper for maybe $1 and will also provide cutting services, do let me know. I will totally appreciate your help. For now, I do know of Sunshine Plaza that can print namecards on A4 size paper and even provide cutting at a slightly cheaper price.

And yes, for those who still don't have one and want a namecard bearing your name (or nickname) and details on it, do let me know ASAP and I'll gladly print them for you. (CK, I still need your details bom )

PS. Hayate, your card is with me after searching for it. You can collect from me whenever I'm going out to meet all of you.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by Giazenshia on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:18 am

I just gave one away to someone. I always keep 4 namecards inside my wallet in case I need to give it away...

I'm getting a card case soon... Yes, I'll have one by July, my Hinagiku card casing/pouch or whatever you want to call it.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by gepi on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:19 am

doubt I will need one as I'll rather disown my sandshrew than to go お元気ですか? to a complete stranger, much less smile and give out cards. but then since everyone has one, I guess inserting my name will do.
どうも ありがとう。
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by yuu_yuki on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:47 am

gepi wrote:doubt I will need one as I'll rather disown my sandshrew than to go お元気ですか? to a complete stranger, much less smile and give out cards. but then since everyone has one, I guess inserting my name will do.
どうも ありがとう。

You definitely don't need to go お元気ですか?to others, just shove the cards to them and give it to them. Haha.

@Makio
Instead of lanyard, i prefer the kind of tags which i wear in IMH, those which has a clip and you can pull the card away from the clip. darn cool if the clip there has the don/kat face. xD

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by gepi on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:51 am

that one can buy from my workplace. $2 each.

speaking of which, payday. the last few paydays that I will have from this place. rejoice.

edit: from their point of view, I rather you shove free credits to me.
must ask お元気ですか. like all games, please stop if you are not feeling well.
and I rather ask that than すみません、けいたいばんごうはなんばんですか。(I still can't get used to not using ? and using 、 instead of , when I write RAWRARGH.)
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by ongchinkai on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:07 am

Even then I don't think you should be asking for their ケイタイ番号 (ie, handphone number) directly? Just politely give one to them and that's it, I think. Most important is The Smile. Razz
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by yuu_yuki on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:10 am

gepi wrote:that one can buy from my workplace. $2 each.

speaking of which, payday. the last few paydays that I will have from this place. rejoice.

edit: from their point of view, I rather you shove free credits to me.
must ask お元気ですか. like all games, please stop if you are not feeling well.
and I rather ask that than すみません、けいたいばんごうはなんばんですか。(I still can't get used to not using ? and using 、 instead of , when I write RAWRARGH.)

You sure those can buy from your workplace??
More importantly, is there a logo on that circle thing and does it include the hard casing tag for cards??

Cos' mine is like IMH logo on the white circle thing and behind is the silver claw clip. So the cards are slot into this hard transparent casing which you can pull a long way to show others. I find it cool though. xD

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by Giazenshia on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:20 am

Want to give card?

#1: After the person play finish, comment on his/her gameplay (of course say things like, wow you're good)
#2: Ask if they are interested in joining the community
#3: Give card
#4: Talk with them a little while (like ask when you started playing etc)
#5: Bye?

And we need to conduct rehearsals for people like gepi so that he can give one away without any difficulties.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by gepi on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:20 am

I think got. whether sold separately or not I forgot. because now I don't even bother to display my camp pass when I walk around. lao jiao liao.

you should hear me speak japanese. even funnier than the comedy soccer that s-league provides every match.
asking me to smile is like asking me to kill a sandshrew. using hydro cannon.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by mitsurugi on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:22 am

Giazenshia wrote:Want to give card?

#1: After the person play finish, comment on his/her gameplay (of course say things like, wow you're good)
#2: Ask if they are interested in joining the community
#3: Give card
#4: Talk with them a little while (like ask when you started playing etc)
#5: Bye?

And we need to conduct rehearsals for people like gepi so that he can give one away without any difficulties.

I guess for us is steps 1,2,4,5 same, but instead of give card will be show card or something...you think it'll work?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by Zenova on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:34 am

gepi wrote:I think got. whether sold separately or not I forgot. because now I don't even bother to display my camp pass when I walk around. lao jiao liao.

you should hear me speak japanese. even funnier than the comedy soccer that s-league provides every match.
asking me to smile is like asking me to kill a sandshrew. using hydro cannon.

LOL killing a sandshrew with hydro cannon ><" i think the steps are ok la... but no need "bye" immediately after that XD can hang out with them a while more and stuff lol

Zenova
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by yuu_yuki on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:44 am

gepi wrote:I think got. whether sold separately or not I forgot. because now I don't even bother to display my camp pass when I walk around. lao jiao liao.

you should hear me speak japanese. even funnier than the comedy soccer that s-league provides every match.
asking me to smile is like asking me to kill a sandshrew. using hydro cannon.

Can help me purchase? I need the hard cover one as well.
I hope behind the circle is the claw-like clip though. cos' can clip on t-shirt.

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by gepi on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:01 am

mitsurugi wrote:
Giazenshia wrote:Want to give card?

#1: After the person play finish, comment on his/her gameplay (of course say things like, wow you're good)
#2: Ask if they are interested in joining the community
#3: Give card
#4: Talk with them a little while (like ask when you started playing etc)
#5: Bye?

And we need to conduct rehearsals for people like gepi so that he can give one away without any difficulties.

I guess for us is steps 1,2,4,5 same, but instead of give card will be show card or something...you think it'll work?

how it will turn out for me at jp: while the person is playing and nobody playing ddr/jubeat->fingers/legs start to get itchy. by the time go back to taiko, people zhao liao.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by ichigomomo on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:33 pm

Hahaha this sounds so cool!! Hey I dun think i'll mind having one card too, since i always visit amk and playing with other members from this forum Very Happy Ytd we tried to get another member to join, i duno successful not lol.
ichigomomo
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by まきお on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:52 pm

ichigomomo wrote:Hahaha this sounds so cool!! Hey I dun think i'll mind having one card too, since i always visit amk and playing with other members from this forum Very Happy Ytd we tried to get another member to join, i duno successful not lol.

Ermm, okay just like everyone else, let me know what name would you like to appear on your namecard, and also what personal info (eg. hp no, msn, e-mail, skype, etc.) to be included on it. Let me know ASAP and I'll start making one right away.

And to everyone here, once again I'm appealing for everyone's help in search of a printshop that is able to print good quality laser printing namecards (not the home inkjet types) and also provides cutting services at a very cheap price. I'll be really grateful and may be able to print multiple namecards for everyone here in future. don=D
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by yuu_yuki on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:40 pm

まきお wrote:
ichigomomo wrote:Hahaha this sounds so cool!! Hey I dun think i'll mind having one card too, since i always visit amk and playing with other members from this forum Very Happy Ytd we tried to get another member to join, i duno successful not lol.

Ermm, okay just like everyone else, let me know what name would you like to appear on your namecard, and also what personal info (eg. hp no, msn, e-mail, skype, etc.) to be included on it. Let me know ASAP and I'll start making one right away.

And to everyone here, once again I'm appealing for everyone's help in search of a printshop that is able to print good quality laser printing namecards (not the home inkjet types) and also provides cutting services at a very cheap price. I'll be really grateful and may be able to print multiple namecards for everyone here in future. don=D

Paiseh, paiseh, i keep forgetting to ask the shop i told ya before.
After work and having dinner with my sis and reach home already night time, darn tired..
There's a printing shop behind the cc if i'm not mistaken.
They do namecards in bulk or something like that.

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by まきお on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:40 am

Great, 2 great places I shall check out soon: Sunshine Plaza, and also somewhere behind KBCC.

EDIT: one of the ways you can hang your namecard to show people who you are.

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 DVC00002-2

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 DVC00001

The clip is retractable, so you can expand it to show people your card and later retract it back.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by yuu_yuki on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:37 am

まきお wrote:Great, 2 great places I shall check out soon: Sunshine Plaza, and also somewhere behind KBCC.

EDIT: one of the ways you can hang your namecard to show people who you are.

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 DVC00002-2

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 DVC00001

The clip is retractable, so you can expand it to show people your card and later retract it back.

I actually want the back of the circle thing to be an alligator clip inside of those pen-like slots. I'm trying to find some company to do some with alligator clip behind and customized it with don/kat logo, it's gonna look so cool. xD

And these can be sold as "merchandise" in this taikodojo. =D

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by jenny_amh on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:52 am

eh.. makio~~

can u make me another few more cards for me?? i gave mine to a guy from shanghai who was playing quite good in oni too.. asking him to join but i have no idea will he be joining.. if it a need to giv u some money to print out, i can though.. any number of my namecard will do.. thx
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by gepi on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:59 am

at jp? saw him on sat and he was asking where I bought my bachis. then wanted to say near national library but idk how to translate. buries head. then he zhao off while I was playing before I could tell him exactly where.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Taiko namecard revamped! - Page 4 Empty Re: Taiko namecard revamped!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum