Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bachis :silent:

+14
mitsurugi
DarkOni++
gepi
Rubyrain
MEOWpiku
まきお
jenny_amh
ongchinkai
Ice_
Giazenshia
HareHareYukai
yuu_yuki
Mint
Zenova
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bachis :silent: - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachis :silent:

Post by Zenova Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Giazenshia wrote:I'll give as much details as possible. I just went past there on my way to Sim Lim square.

Rochor Square (or something like that, opposite OG. cross the road)
Second floor. Near the corner.
The next shop besides it sell vases (or china).
Below the shop is a hawker center, you can access the stairs next to it.

If you all want, look for old folks there, who happens to be playing Chinese instruments, ask them for the CO shop, they'll most likely know.

thxs giaz =D lol i know where le, i got a map from street directory, and my section leader also goes there I think, everytime he goes there once a term to get sticks if anyone need. And dunno how he whack de, a few months only splintering liao =.=

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:36 pm

lol 1 term only? Then tell him to get those of super hard/special materials or long durability one.

Like that is not stick spoil, the drum itself... don't know what condition already... O_O

If you guys want, I can bring a group together there, since I'm free everyday, and sometimes, I do need to go down to Bugis myself (yeah you know the Sunshine Plaza and Sim Lim)
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:33 pm

lol i'm going on thursday, cuz i wanna get ASAP Very Happy

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:13 pm

ok... finally got my bachi. Just right. At first not used to it, and a couple of times machine never detect my whack, but now adjusted my power, so enjoying my bachi well. XD my bachi can roll like CRAZY, cuz they're CO sticks so I can roll like mad. About 1.5 or more times amount of lian da compared to b4 (arcade bachi was yuck)

Lol I got lost cuz I didn't bring a map, and got out of wrong exit from bugis and ended up wandering around for 40 mins around the area. Passed waterloo, queen, bencoolen streets, saw sim lim square and tower and lots of random crap >< then was bout to give up when I saw another flight of steps at Bras Basah Complex and... just tried my luck.

At last, the shop was there on the second floor XD karl heng or smth. Got medium-sized dagu bachi for $15. Didn't get the $20 one cuz it is FREAKING LONG like 40cm or more or smth.

Mine are a bit less than 30cm. Very smooth and light =] yay finally got my bachis.

Thxs to all who helped XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:37 am

$20 freaking long bachi? Sounds like mine! Razz

I'm gonna get a new pair too, hahaha~
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:50 am

Zenova wrote:ok... finally got my bachi. Just right. At first not used to it, and a couple of times machine never detect my whack, but now adjusted my power, so enjoying my bachi well. XD my bachi can roll like CRAZY, cuz they're CO sticks so I can roll like mad. About 1.5 or more times amount of lian da compared to b4 (arcade bachi was yuck)

Lol I got lost cuz I didn't bring a map, and got out of wrong exit from bugis and ended up wandering around for 40 mins around the area. Passed waterloo, queen, bencoolen streets, saw sim lim square and tower and lots of random crap >< then was bout to give up when I saw another flight of steps at Bras Basah Complex and... just tried my luck.

At last, the shop was there on the second floor XD karl heng or smth. Got medium-sized dagu bachi for $15. Didn't get the $20 one cuz it is FREAKING LONG like 40cm or more or smth.

Mine are a bit less than 30cm. Very smooth and light =] yay finally got my bachis.

i see urs is very thin de wor.. although light..
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Zenova wrote:ok... finally got my bachi. Just right. At first not used to it, and a couple of times machine never detect my whack, but now adjusted my power, so enjoying my bachi well. XD my bachi can roll like CRAZY, cuz they're CO sticks so I can roll like mad. About 1.5 or more times amount of lian da compared to b4 (arcade bachi was yuck)

Looks like you've never been to Bugis before. Waterloo? That's too far off...

I'll draw a map for everybody since I'm like, I know the area well. I'll start it when I have the time (most likely I'll take my street directory and draw lines on it)

It'll help for those who wants to go there.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:22 pm

if its the same shop i went, it is just near beside one of the Bugis MRT entrance, find a Bugis MRT entrance that signboard says lead to Sim Lim Sq, Sim Lin Tower Rochor Centre, blah blah. That place i went to is Rochor Centre, the shop is on 2nd floor, that shop name is something like zhong xi yue qi or something, if u see a shop look right into it have GU QIN and those CO musical instrument then thats should be it
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:38 pm

jenny_amh wrote:

i see urs is very thin de wor.. although light..

nah it's pretty good. Still gettin used to it for CO though, for taiko I adjusted le =]

seems like there are a few CO shops, one at the rochor area, and one in bras basah complex. And it seems like BOTH are 2nd floor >.< I tried to follow both set of instructions and got lost =p oops

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Instead of buying them for so much, why can't anybody be creative and make their own ones?

Bachis :silent: - Page 2 DSCF0705

Introducing my new pair of sticks, single-handedly made by me. Will try them out today at ZONE X Jurong Point~ bounce
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:35 pm

wa, how to make until so nice? keep file/sand it ?
good luck in trying out the rods =) have fun
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Not a problem of being creative, more like lack of time and/or expertise - at least for me.

But yeah, they're not bad. Smile
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:16 pm

lol nice bachis, kio

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:36 pm

I tried the rod when I met up with Makio just now.

Quite nice, and the rebound is really fantastic. Looks like drum sticks and I suppose you can use it as one.

Almost passed Koibumi2000 oni with those sticks. Only problem is that it is hard to do long chains because it is too long. Rolling wise, very fantastic.

I want make one myself sooner or later. One that can be used for both Taiko and DrumMania.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by MEOWpiku Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:28 pm

i think i when to that place. =D and its at rochor centre. My junior's grandfather got a shop there so she bought me there. ~.~ when with 2 other ppl too.
MEOWpiku
MEOWpiku
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:02 am

ya la went with me and gray lah darling. LOL.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:39 am

MEOWpiku wrote:i think i when to that place. =D and its at rochor centre. My junior's grandfather got a shop there so she bought me there. ~.~ when with 2 other ppl too.

Rubyrain wrote:ya la went with me and gray lah darling. LOL.

Hahahaha~
I LOL-ed sia~
Do you all actually know each other in forum boh?
As in who and who?? lol! lol!
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:50 am

if i'm not wrong meow meow is xiuhui rite?

and yuu... y u this kind of time still can so high sia...

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by MEOWpiku Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:34 am

LOL... SO FUNNY... =D i know ruby is debbie ah... i got hear before... PLS. BRING ME TO BRAS BRSAH... I WANT GET A NEW PAIR OF BACHIS... T.T
MEOWpiku
MEOWpiku
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:46 am

Rubyrain wrote:if i'm not wrong meow meow is xiuhui rite?

and yuu... y u this kind of time still can so high sia...

That's not high. That's called "finding-happiness-in-every-little-simple-thing".
lol! lol! lol! lol!
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:00 am

LOL. XH u wan to get new bachi AGAIN?!?!?!

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:32 am

Meow, your bachi is actually very nice to use lehz, why wanna change it?
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by MEOWpiku Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:28 am

oh.. too me is abit like... too light.. although is nice... >< i got one more set of bachis which is like real fat... ~.~ i mean.. go see see also nice marhs...
MEOWpiku
MEOWpiku
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:38 am

Too heavy bachi makes my wrist hurts sia.
Lighter bachi doesn't hurt as much as the ones i have.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:51 am

yuu_yuki wrote:Too heavy bachi makes my wrist hurts sia.
Lighter bachi doesn't hurt as much as the ones i have.

My bachi, anyone want to try? Somehow every time I whack with mine, the machine cmi one.

Only at selected machines also, sometimes whack, the machine won't sense, and I KNOW I WHACK VERY HARD le.

JP no problem (only right drum got problem), DGA Taiko no problem, DTE no problem.

AMK got problem, White Sands got problem.

Right now I'm waiting for my cousin's supplier (he badminton nationals) to get me a real tough badminton handle grip that will give me grip for DrumMania as well as weight/sturdy-ness for Taiko. Cannot too heavy or will break.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum