Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Taiko-ers

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by jenny_amh on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:26 am

WTH!! FC the song sia!!! OMG~~
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by gepi on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:28 pm

his score is sufficiently high enough to get high score in jp. lawl.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by yuu_yuki on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:14 am

gepi wrote:his score is sufficiently high enough to get high score in jp. lawl.

And for his district, he's the first in ranking. Lolz~ xD

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by th_newbie on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:55 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:Those are what i call power!! xD
Oh, and i heard Grayson saying that the little boy wearing specs @ amk hub improves a lot now cos' he's using two hands to play liaoz. =D

waa. that may be me o.o
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by Zenova on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:01 pm

th_newbie wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:Those are what i call power!! xD
Oh, and i heard Grayson saying that the little boy wearing specs @ amk hub improves a lot now cos' he's using two hands to play liaoz. =D

waa. that may be me o.o

eh??? lol i nvr see u b4 leh, although i go amk hub too XD lol one day must see u play hehe

Zenova
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by th_newbie on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:03 pm

i only can play muzakashi ( hard ) xD oni can only plae a few songs.
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by Zenova on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:05 pm

th_newbie wrote:i only can play muzakashi ( hard ) xD oni can only plae a few songs.

lol that's quite good alr leh =p eh? but i think i heard u got a taberuna score... maybe muzukashii? or maybe i read wrongly >.< blur liao, can't rmb XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by th_newbie on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:06 pm

i remember i gort score den defeated :/ its not the score that matters Very Happy its the satisfication that your biceps is burning coz of long chains Very Happy xD fun.
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by hayatekazama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:36 pm

hmm the revive of old threads eh.. anyway.. anyone going down hub later on? I will be there from 3plus onwards till.. um dunno wat time my friend choose to come my house.. XD oops sorry of oot, whoa that kid that FC oni song is imba!!!
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by th_newbie on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:39 pm

I MAYBE can go amk hub. if i see a 21 year old guy there can i call you kazama dude ? xD
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by hayatekazama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:41 pm

th_newbie wrote:I MAYBE can go amk hub. if i see a 21 year old guy there can i call you kazama dude ? xD

why kazama dude. >_> lolx if u do u will be the 2nd person to call me kazama, and for ur info.. if u happened to see me later on.. u won't see a 21 year old guy playing.. u might see a 18 year old guy.. oh and I still remember there's someone here that says I look like 15 >_>
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by th_newbie on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:47 pm

hayatekazama wrote:
th_newbie wrote:I MAYBE can go amk hub. if i see a 21 year old guy there can i call you kazama dude ? xD

why kazama dude. >_> lolx if u do u will be the 2nd person to call me kazama, and for ur info.. if u happened to see me later on.. u won't see a 21 year old guy playing.. u might see a 18 year old guy.. oh and I still remember there's someone here that says I look like 15 >_>

how tall are you ? o.o

kazama dude sounds NICEE ~ (!) >D
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by Zenova on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:48 pm

hayatekazama wrote:
th_newbie wrote:I MAYBE can go amk hub. if i see a 21 year old guy there can i call you kazama dude ? xD

why kazama dude. >_> lolx if u do u will be the 2nd person to call me kazama, and for ur info.. if u happened to see me later on.. u won't see a 21 year old guy playing.. u might see a 18 year old guy.. oh and I still remember there's someone here that says I look like 15 >_>

eh... hayate, who looks like 18 year old guy? u ah XD hmmm... maybe a bit la. Anyway, later i might be heading down to hub also, but now gg bishan library do proj w fren, then come down later maybe Very Happy if anyone wans also can come

Zenova
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by Zenova on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:49 pm

th_newbie wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:
th_newbie wrote:I MAYBE can go amk hub. if i see a 21 year old guy there can i call you kazama dude ? xD

why kazama dude. >_> lolx if u do u will be the 2nd person to call me kazama, and for ur info.. if u happened to see me later on.. u won't see a 21 year old guy playing.. u might see a 18 year old guy.. oh and I still remember there's someone here that says I look like 15 >_>

how tall are you ? o.o

kazama dude sounds NICEE ~ (!) >D

LOL juz call him hayate ba =p and he's around... 1.7m maybe? or a bit more... nt sure XD hayate how tall r u ah

Zenova
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by th_newbie on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Zenova wrote:
th_newbie wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:
th_newbie wrote:I MAYBE can go amk hub. if i see a 21 year old guy there can i call you kazama dude ? xD

why kazama dude. >_> lolx if u do u will be the 2nd person to call me kazama, and for ur info.. if u happened to see me later on.. u won't see a 21 year old guy playing.. u might see a 18 year old guy.. oh and I still remember there's someone here that says I look like 15 >_>

how tall are you ? o.o

kazama dude sounds NICEE ~ (!) >D

LOL juz call him hayate ba =p and he's around... 1.7m maybe? or a bit more... nt sure XD hayate how tall r u ah

WOAH Thats like 20cm taller than me T_T ~
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by hayatekazama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:58 pm

th_newbie wrote:
Zenova wrote:
th_newbie wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:
th_newbie wrote:I MAYBE can go amk hub. if i see a 21 year old guy there can i call you kazama dude ? xD

why kazama dude. >_> lolx if u do u will be the 2nd person to call me kazama, and for ur info.. if u happened to see me later on.. u won't see a 21 year old guy playing.. u might see a 18 year old guy.. oh and I still remember there's someone here that says I look like 15 >_>

how tall are you ? o.o

kazama dude sounds NICEE ~ (!) >D

LOL juz call him hayate ba =p and he's around... 1.7m maybe? or a bit more... nt sure XD hayate how tall r u ah

WOAH Thats like 20cm taller than me T_T ~

haha.. ok man call me watever u like.. lolx anyway I where got so tall sia? I think I'm around 1.65m or something?
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by th_newbie on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:00 pm

THATS STILL LIKE 14 CM TALLER THAN ME i feel so small T_T
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by hayatekazama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:02 pm

th_newbie wrote:THATS STILL LIKE 14 CM TALLER THAN ME i feel so small T_T

its ok la.. who really cares who is taller or wat >_> yesterday I'm with a friend that is so fuking tall that he is as tall as the slient hill machine at amk hub loh.. and oh ya.. and his name is chaserz the imba god of jubeat.. >_>
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by yuu_yuki on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:51 pm

th_newbie wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:Those are what i call power!! xD
Oh, and i heard Grayson saying that the little boy wearing specs @ amk hub improves a lot now cos' he's using two hands to play liaoz. =D

waa. that may be me o.o

That's confirm not you. Cos' that little boy is just around 8 or 9yrs old.
And i know that little boy and he knows me too. haha

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by Rubyrain on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:40 am

ya lor fish jie jie. LOL.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by yuu_yuki on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:30 pm

Rubyrain wrote:ya lor fish jie jie. LOL.

Don't remind me those kids there call me "Yu" in chinese.
They thought "Yuu" is equivalent to "Yu" (Fish) in Chinese. (-_-)

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by Rubyrain on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:10 pm

lol but i very long never c e boy boy play le. he went back to one hand again i think. next time i chop off his left hand. muahahaha.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by th_newbie on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:55 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:ya lor fish jie jie. LOL.

Don't remind me those kids there call me "Yu" in chinese.
They thought "Yuu" is equivalent to "Yu" (Fish) in Chinese. (-_-)

the first time i saw your name i pronounced it as ( you-Yu-kai ) yes, the middle was fish xD
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:50 am

th_newbie wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:ya lor fish jie jie. LOL.

Don't remind me those kids there call me "Yu" in chinese.
They thought "Yuu" is equivalent to "Yu" (Fish) in Chinese. (-_-)

the first time i saw your name i pronounced it as ( you-Yu-kai ) yes, the middle was fish xD

"Yuu" is actually the same pronunciation as "you"
And Kai?? where the pronunciation came from?? o.O

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by th_newbie on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:23 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
th_newbie wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:ya lor fish jie jie. LOL.

Don't remind me those kids there call me "Yu" in chinese.
They thought "Yuu" is equivalent to "Yu" (Fish) in Chinese. (-_-)

the first time i saw your name i pronounced it as ( you-Yu-kai ) yes, the middle was fish xD

"Yuu" is actually the same pronunciation as "you"
And Kai?? where the pronunciation came from?? o.O


i donno . . . kai sounds cool at the end Very Happy bounce
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者


Back to top Go down

Potential Taiko-ers - Page 2 Empty Re: Potential Taiko-ers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum