Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which team do you support? PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE!

+7
yuu_yuki
gepi
fuuyue
MEOWpiku
Giazenshia
Mint
ongchinkai
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which team do you support? PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE! Empty Which team do you support? PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE!

Post by ongchinkai Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:42 am

I've been following the English Premier League since I-forgot-when, and I've been a fan of Manchester United since 1995!

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!
Which team do you support? PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE! 180px-Man_Utd_FC_.svg
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Which team do you support? PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE! Empty Re: Which team do you support? PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE!

Post by Mint Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:51 am

I SUPPORT MANCHESTER UNITED!!! (And no this is strictly not because CK is a fan of them then I'm also a fan.) And contrary to the some stereotype of girls who watch soccer, My favourite player is not Cristiano Ronaldo! I like Tevez and Nani.

I also support the Portugal national team even though my all-time favourite player (Luis Figo) has retired from international scene. Was very happy when Deco got purchased by Chelsea because that means I get to see him play in EPL!
Mint
Mint
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Which team do you support? PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE! Empty Re: Which team do you support? PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE!

Post by Giazenshia Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:38 pm

Hmm, because of my family influence, I support Manchester United as well as Liverpool.

I don't really watch soccer much, but my family members do. So I just join them at times to watch with them and shout GOALLLLLLLLL when the team we supports scores a goal.

Good to sit together and watch, while chatting and drinking (adults take beer, I take juice (though I'm legal, I don't drink for my health's sake) and the minors take soft drinks, LOL)
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:20 pm

Giazenshia wrote:Hmm, because of my family influence, I support Manchester United as well as Liverpool.

Nooooooooo you can't do that!!! Shocked
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:22 pm

ongchinkai wrote:
Nooooooooo you can't do that!!! Shocked

Why O_O? It's a family influence. It wouldn't be wise for me to like, cheer on Chelsea when I know not many of my family members really like Chelsea.

It's just for fun for me, since I don't really take soccer really seriously (as compared to others).

Just something for me to bond with my family members and relatives and share the happy times together watching soccer and enjoying ourselves at night. (I miss the good ole times, beer, popcorn and potato chips plus the huge TV and yelling GOALLLLLLLLLLLLL in the middle of the night)

If I have to choose, then Man-U, because most of us are supporters of Man-U in our family, including my relatives.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:51 pm

Cos Man U and Liverpool are eternal rivals!!!

Giazenshia wrote:
If I have to choose, then Man-U, because most of us are supporters of Man-U in our family, including my relatives.

Now THAT's more like it yupyup
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by MEOWpiku Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:59 pm

ahaha... i choose to support man - u ... i dunno why... but chelsa Is good too... I HATE LIVERPOOL. ANYTHING ELSE BUT NOT LIVERPOOL!!!
MEOWpiku
MEOWpiku
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:07 pm

i support...
none-of-the-above.
wahahahaha

used to be a liverpool fan.
not anymore though.

used to be a man-u hater.
not anymore too
[so pls dun kill me]
=D
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Sat May 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Not that I wanna revive an old topic but...

Tonight (7:45pm) Manchester United plays Arseanal in what could potentially be the title-clincher. All that the Red Devils have to do is to get at least a draw and they will be crowned champions of EPL 2008/09!

Anyway, tonight I am heading down to Man Utd Cafe @ 32 Boat Quay to catch the action! GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

Shocked
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Sun May 17, 2009 12:26 am

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sun May 17, 2009 4:51 am

I heard the score was 0-0. And Man U won... Woot?

Now I bet the Man U fans at school will be going all over, provoking all the other supporters. lol
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm

ongchinkai wrote:Not that I wanna revive an old topic but...

Tonight (7:45pm) Manchester United plays Arseanal in what could potentially be the title-clincher. All that the Red Devils have to do is to get at least a draw and they will be crowned champions of EPL 2008/09!

Anyway, tonight I am heading down to Man Utd Cafe @ 32 Boat Quay to catch the action! GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

Shocked

Now i understand why you never sleep sia..
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by MEOWpiku Sun May 17, 2009 2:15 pm

HIPHIP HURRAY... GOGO MAN - U. damn happy that they will MOSTLY be able to clinched the title... TOO BAD I GOT NO PLACE TO WATCH MAN... I WANT TO WATCH MAN - U...

PS: i should jus go down to kopitiam to watch man... ROFL.
MEOWpiku
MEOWpiku
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Sun May 17, 2009 4:20 pm

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Sun May 17, 2009 8:59 pm

lole
come my hse watch also can.
i got thhe soccer chnnls but no one at hm to watch.
lol
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon May 18, 2009 1:17 am

gepi wrote:NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

What's your problem?
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue May 19, 2009 2:52 am

LOL. Gray wants to watch the Man-U vs Barcelona match this coming wednesday or sth. Anyone wanna come out and watch tgt?

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Tue May 19, 2009 11:12 am

I support.... NOBODY! lolololol~w
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by YukariKaito Tue May 19, 2009 11:59 am

Actually i support Chalsea

*RUNS VERY FAR AWAY*
YukariKaito
YukariKaito
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Tue May 19, 2009 1:29 pm

gombak fc ftw.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Tue May 19, 2009 4:44 pm

Rubyrain wrote:LOL. Gray wants to watch the Man-U vs Barcelona match this coming wednesday or sth. Anyone wanna come out and watch tgt?

Steady! Most likely I should be able to go watch Very Happy

If can we go to the Man Utd Cafe @ Boat Quay? But must call to inquire and make reservations in advance...
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Tue May 19, 2009 5:30 pm

haha sure~ i can't go though... gotta work. but i think meow and the rest will be more than happy to go. ask yuu along too lah. she can help clear the liquor (if any). haha.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Tue May 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Asking people who don't follow soccer to watch soccer is... =/

Well, if they want to go along I won't mind though.

MAN U FTW!
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Wed May 20, 2009 12:27 am

i go there n shout kayu!!!
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Wed May 20, 2009 2:57 am

fuuyue wrote:i go there n shout kayu!!!

LOL.. u shout kayu to other team ah.. not Man-U.. if not they might "ah bish" u wor..
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next