Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuuyue here. =D

+6
Mint
まきお
ongchinkai
yuu_yuki
Resdel
fuuyue
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fuuyue here. =D - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuuyue here. =D

Post by fuuyue Mon May 04, 2009 4:23 pm

hahahahaha tt time got prob la.
cannot use forum. forum wun load.

now ok le lor.
so i try to come on as often as possible arh.

when i online i will try to come and tok tok de ok =D

dun so sad le
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon May 04, 2009 5:56 pm

Last time is like everyday never fail see you here sia..
And we go taiko so often.. After that you disappear liaoz..
I miss those good old days sia.. It's so fun..
T-T

I still remember that i met you on end of July 2008 on one of the saturdays (among my first time taiko in arcade). And after that, we go on a taiko journey sia.. And still half muzu, half oni, we've played all the 114 songs too. *those were the days =D* The very first song we play together is the oni Matsuri song and you passed sia. I'll never forget how after a few months, then i finally know that time i misheard you saying about the oni thing. xD

To me, it's like you're my very first taiko partner and buddy and good friend.
You've went through all these with me too, not forgetting from the first time we met, till we widened our circle of taiko friends, and eventually, this TaikoDojo Forum was born. We even discuss the name too, remember? haha~
And finally the name has been decided, developed and out for beta testing (you're my very first member too!) and after the beta testing, getting members, out officially and now, it's here. Gosh, our TaikoDojo has its own lifestory. Haha~
Those were the days.. Time do flies huh??
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Mon May 04, 2009 6:39 pm

time flies awfully fast.

i wun get to taiko so often. even much less than now, after i get a job i guess.

haiz. now also hard to taiko.no one accompany, plus its no longer just u n me. got so many ppl hogging the machine these days.

from our members to xiao mei meis.

sometimes go arcade... see the no of credits in the machine also sian liao
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon May 04, 2009 9:27 pm

fuuyue wrote:time flies awfully fast.

i wun get to taiko so often. even much less than now, after i get a job i guess.

haiz. now also hard to taiko.no one accompany, plus its no longer just u n me. got so many ppl hogging the machine these days.

from our members to xiao mei meis.

sometimes go arcade... see the no of credits in the machine also sian liao

Got ma?? So far i think the most we see is 12 credits in zone x, which is debbie and mine.
Other than that, i never see so much people hogging though. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Thu May 07, 2009 2:27 am

ok la. more like i go n see got more than 2 credit inside or got kids playing the machine. i will sian liao. hahahahaha
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Fuuyue here. =D - Page 2 Empty Happy Birthday my dear friend

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Hey Gal,
Our "history" been dated back since July 2008.
The day i first saw you in front of the taiko11 machine & the first time i saw taiko11 at amk hub. That day was totally random. Decided to visit amk hub since i'm curious and never seen it before. Seeing an arcade there was like "wow" and seeing chinese taiko11 there was like totally epic to me. And there, i met you. And that is the fateful day i've ventured into the world of arcade taiko-ing.

Since then, we've been taiko-ing together and sharing happy times together. Things changed quite alot huh? I still remember telling you i want a community whereby people enjoy and just play taiko happily. And i've decided to get a platform to do that. Both of us were thinking about the possible names for our to-be-taiko-forum. And we had quite a long discussion about what suitable name can it be. Lame names, long names, short names, funny names. And finally, you came out with this fabulous name & we agreed on it. Thus, "TaikoDojo" was born.
And instantly i went to register it.
And you're the first member that i've invited to test out this forum. And slowly, few users already testing out the beta phase. Now, tkdj already been more than 1yrs old. Haha.. Time flies..

No matter in life or in taiko, you're still ever supporting me throughout. Like you use to encourage me in taiko like "You can do it!" etc. To you may not be a big thing, but to me, it does make me feel "ya, maybe i can do it, just maybe.." And i did. The name "Yuu & Yue" were among the first taiko pair to get around singapore till we met more players back then..

Come to think about it, things do change since we met. We're both busy with our stuffs and started to get into working life, life to us really changed quite some bit.. You're no longer taiko-ing and slowly walking away from it. Kinda.. Sad.. Neither do you often login to taikodojo anymore.. And i'm wondering if you do read what i've posted here. Even so, you're still be remembered and i'll never forget how i met you - through a simple game of taiko no tatsujin.

Even though it's almost end of 1st Jan 2010, i just wanna say:
Friends for Life, Happy Birthday to you. =)
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum