Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gias reporting.

+6
Rubyrain
jenny_amh
ongchinkai
Resdel
fuuyue
Giazenshia
10 posters

Go down

Gias reporting. Empty Gias reporting.

Post by Giazenshia Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:22 pm

My name is Giazenshia, or people call me Gia(s) for short.

I'm 18 this year and I'm a male studying at Republic Polytechnic, first year.

I live around Jurong Point, 5 minutes walk away to be exact and I'm a demi-professional gamer (I take part in some gaming competitions and also work in the gaming industry sometimes as my part time job). I play games like DotA, CS and tons of MMO you have ever known of. I'm also a computer hardware (and a little software) geek and a hardcore Anime otaku.

I got hooked on Taiko when I saw the machine at JP like 3-4 years back at Zone-X. They removed it and I never seen it until like this year, when they got it back. I play a little of drums as well, and loved music games like DJMax, O2Jam and the likes.

For Taiko skill wise, up to date, the hardest song I can clear is I'm Mecha (oni 9*). I'm trying my best everyday by training on Taiko on my PSP and DJMAX so that I can read even faster note and play quickly. My current fav songs on taiko are Natsu Matsuri, Dragon Spirit and Motteke! Sailor Fuku!

I'm currenting aiming to clear 10* songs like Fantasie Impromptu and Motteke! Sailor Fuku! on Oni 9*

I head to JP when ever I am bored (like server downtimes in games), have nothing to do or after school in the evenings.

Want to identify me from the crowd? I can be seen using black Razer earphones, and a white slim PSP (With a Razer logo on the middle of the UMD cover), with some figurines (Lucky Star, up to now, 2 Konata and 1 white Shiraishi figure) sticking out of my pockets, which are attached to the PSP.

Last edited by Giazenshia on Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Gias reporting. Empty Re: Gias reporting.

Post by fuuyue Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:27 pm

oh yes!
someone hu likes anime stuffs!!!
and music games!!
^5!!
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Resdel Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:59 am

How is your bachi now? Is it smoother then before?

Resdel
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:57 pm

I used my file and some sandpaper and tried to sand it down. Now it's looking good, but I need to find a rubber tubing to put it to prevent more dents and cuts.

Maybe I might want to use the buffing machine to make my bachi shiny... lol
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:19 pm

actually where do u get to access all those tools and stuff? just curious...
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:22 pm

I am actually a computer hardware geek, so there is no surprise in me having those tools that are necessary for them.

Screwdrivers, screws, files and sandpaper (for blunting edges like PC casing), drills (drilling things into the casing), hammers, wrench etc. I also have some stuffs that usually people don't have, like vernier calipers and some RPM calculation devices that calculate how fast (rounds per minute your motor is running at (in this case, I use it for my cooling fan).

If you're asking where I get them, I get them at the DIY shops and those tools shops. Some of them, my relatives got them for me.
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:07 pm

help me make 1.. =) i wish i had 1 too.. it may sound better den the arcade bachi.. ^^
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:10 am

happy bday to u!! xD

random: i didnt know that introduction corner went up to page 2. =_='' LOL
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:32 am

happy birthday!

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:32 am

Thanks lol...

Being 1 year older doesn't make me feel happy at all... But well, one thing is I don't wish to hit the 20 mark... zzz

As said, I'm going solo enjoy myself today... at Iluma. You're free to join me... for anything around there (LAN, walk around, listen to my lectures on Anime (lol). Anything that is not tiring for my hands... I just twisted my right hand, hurts)
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:32 am

Giazenshia wrote:Thanks lol...

Being 1 year older doesn't make me feel happy at all... But well, one thing is I don't wish to hit the 20 mark... zzz

As said, I'm going solo enjoy myself today... at Iluma. You're free to join me... for anything around there (LAN, walk around, listen to my lectures on Anime (lol). Anything that is not tiring for my hands... I just twisted my right hand, hurts)

happy birthday my friend! I have sure known u for quite some time! ur wish wont be granted.. u will hit the 20 mark hehe.. and will enlist to ns after ur studies and looking for job after ur ns, ur whole life will change.. XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:00 am

By the time he enlist, I still got ~1 year to ORD?

Belated Happy Birthday Day! ^o^
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:06 am

Been really busy recently so no time to login, anyway, Happy Belated Birthday. =)
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Busy myself too...but Happy Belated Birthday.
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:14 am

Happy Birthday, Gias! Enjoy your last year in poly...
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down