Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing is Impossible.

+3
fuuyue
yuu_yuki
HareHareYukai
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nothing is Impossible. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing is Impossible.

Post by HareHareYukai Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:26 pm

gepi wrote:this is like those adam khoo those I-forgot-what-it's-called so-called inspirational talks.

started playing taiko, ironically, when I fractured my hand during army training. then I began to play pokemon pearl 24/7 until greed got the better than me and tried to clone pokemon. and my whole file got corrupted. curses. I HAD A 30 SD AND 29 D IV DUSKNOIR )(&*#!()&*#!(^#&*!^%#!(#!^%(!%#. ok that's not the point.
after which life was boring after I completed phoenix wright series. then found taiko to play on ds. went straight to muzukashii and was like. wth this is the hardest mode? until oni got unlocked. and I was like omgwtfbbq this is sick. can't even pass uh. doraemon?
then after 2 weeks since I touched the ds version, went arcade and saw the machine.(by then my backslab was gone. yes I played taiko on ds WITH my backslab. don't ask me how). then tried to play. and was wondering why there isn't any oni. until I saw some guy playing oni soul caliber II, which was quite imba to me at that time. then decided to go some forum to ask about how to make oni appear. and somehow somewhere in between yuu and blyx came into the picture.
skipping the i-huff-and-puff-and-blow-your-house-down part.
and in like 3 months since I started taiko, current ds statistics stand at 130 gold 9 silver for touch de dokodon(no prizes for guessing which song I still can't pass) and 186 gold crowns and 13 silver crowns for nanatsu no shima daibouken(screw you ekiben).
the best thing about taiko is to see the omgwtfbbq face of my army boss when he saw me spamming yami no tamashii on ds.

If one day become like him, ill be rich. and i was the guy playing soul calibur II cuz i was rather crazy abt it at that time. and LOL your army boss.. haha
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:03 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
HareHareYukai wrote:These stories are interesting xD. can learn from one another. Oh yea di, its not entirely about chionging until the taiko is like exam like that. taiko is for destressing personally to me, and so relax and enjoy every moment, enjoy what you are doing, enjoy your achievements.

And enjoy our paaaaaain on the fingers and hand. LOLOLOL~

@LjSJack,
No wonder you happened to find my videos that time.. lolz~ xD

i think nowadays not so pain. ever since the time someone had to donate me a plaster, my skin went through much thickening on my right finger and now no blisters from then on there. 2nd finger too the side there no more blisters. the previous blister was like 2 weeks ago on my left thumb instead. but now no more, and no blister since. also no more muscle aches le.

tsk u callouse ur hands so much...
nxt time ur gf dowanna hold ur hand arh!
=P

no matter what must take care la! dont play till u injure urself
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:14 am

HareHareYukai wrote:
gepi wrote:this is like those adam khoo those I-forgot-what-it's-called so-called inspirational talks.

started playing taiko, ironically, when I fractured my hand during army training. then I began to play pokemon pearl 24/7 until greed got the better than me and tried to clone pokemon. and my whole file got corrupted. curses. I HAD A 30 SD AND 29 D IV DUSKNOIR )(&*#!()&*#!(^#&*!^%#!(#!^%(!%#. ok that's not the point.
after which life was boring after I completed phoenix wright series. then found taiko to play on ds. went straight to muzukashii and was like. wth this is the hardest mode? until oni got unlocked. and I was like omgwtfbbq this is sick. can't even pass uh. doraemon?
then after 2 weeks since I touched the ds version, went arcade and saw the machine.(by then my backslab was gone. yes I played taiko on ds WITH my backslab. don't ask me how). then tried to play. and was wondering why there isn't any oni. until I saw some guy playing oni soul caliber II, which was quite imba to me at that time. then decided to go some forum to ask about how to make oni appear. and somehow somewhere in between yuu and blyx came into the picture.
skipping the i-huff-and-puff-and-blow-your-house-down part.
and in like 3 months since I started taiko, current ds statistics stand at 130 gold 9 silver for touch de dokodon(no prizes for guessing which song I still can't pass) and 186 gold crowns and 13 silver crowns for nanatsu no shima daibouken(screw you ekiben).
the best thing about taiko is to see the omgwtfbbq face of my army boss when he saw me spamming yami no tamashii on ds.

If one day become like him, ill be rich. and i was the guy playing soul calibur II cuz i was rather crazy abt it at that time. and LOL your army boss.. haha

nono not you. it was someone else. about 20+ years old de.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:28 am

Waaa.. gepi so power sia.. really kudos to you to have the patient to gold crown so many songs.. =D
And what do you mean by the "skipping the i-huff-and-puff-and-blow-your-house-down part."??
o.O

And that 10* oni yami no tamashii on ds, i actually passed that freaking song for yue without spamming buttons that day!! I can't even believe myself sia!! cos' i passed it for yue within like 5 tries?? Shocked Shocked
You have no idea how happy i get that day, lolz~~~~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:11 am

skipping the i-huff-and-puff-and-blow-your-house-down part."= skipping how I worked hard part, in my language.

almost fc-ed yami no tamashii that day loh. was going like 400+ combo then my biggest boss, who doesn't condone me playing taiko, came into the office. then I had to pause. then when I resume, I missed that note. argh.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:06 am

wow!! everyone's improving sia!! =D
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:10 am

yuu_yuki wrote:wow!! everyone's improving sia!! =D

thanks to bl "must play at least 7 stars songs " yx. I passed fantasy impromptu for the first time in my life today.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:22 am

I passed fantasy impromptu in my sis fren DS quite a while last time but arcade no strength sia.

And you mean you passed it arcade?? o.O
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:54 pm

and CONGRATULATIONS TO GEPI AGAIN on passing fantasy impromptu! yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! btwbtw yue.. my hands arent rough until like that la lol. besides besides im not injured like i told you.. the last time im injured was long time ago.. btw update: i just got injured yesterday.. er not really its just back ache near shoulder area. funny there pain instead of arms. as usual arms not pain.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:17 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:I passed fantasy impromptu in my sis fren DS quite a while last time but arcade no strength sia.

And you mean you passed it arcade?? o.O

ya arcade. somehow.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:53 am

WOW!! That's amazing!! =D
Congrats!!

I shall work hard and pass it somehow, but first i must train my strength by playing more 9stars songs~ i sooooooooooo wanna pass 10stars song.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:43 pm

gamabatte minna-san, can't wait for the next great achievement of someone to be posted up here again. The feeling of achievement is just great. By the way, i invited this guy i met at jp for two weeks le, to come here. he's quite a friendly and nice guy. hope he comes here. he didnt know of oni mode on the arcade because he thought muzukashi was the limit.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:38 pm

i passed seasons of asia!!!!
on my 3rd try that day with yuu!!!

wahahahahahahaha
seriously cant believe that came from me
=D
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:11 am

I think the most unbelievable thing is still that UFO machine catching the big tin of biscuit which is surprisingly tasty.. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:53 pm

lol u just have good aiming la
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:09 pm

lol nothing is impossible, but passing kitasaitama looks more and more impossible to me. i better change my mindset (tweak)
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:33 am

fuuyue wrote:lol u just have good aiming la

I prefer to say i'm lucky cos i just caught another one the first try today~
The people there was like Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Cos i walked there, put one coin inside, catch it, and give it to my close friend. xD
The people there went like "Whaaa?" LOLZ~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:17 pm

talking about cans, the toy-catching machine in my area also has this big fat tin thing and the catcher seems so weak i dont know how someone catches it, no wonder no one plays it. wonder if its possible.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:28 am

Haha, our amk hub area, that catcher is also weak, but unless you go try, you never know. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:35 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:talking about cans, the toy-catching machine in my area also has this big fat tin thing and the catcher seems so weak i dont know how someone catches it, no wonder no one plays it. wonder if its possible.

the catchers everywhere are set to
WEEEEEAAAAAKKKK!!!!

yea.. the arcade dosent wanna lose money.
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:05 am

Since when did arcade lose money?? hahahaha
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by fuuyue Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:59 am

yuu_yuki wrote:Since when did arcade lose money?? hahahaha

okok they dun wanna lose ANY money WAHAHAHAHA
fuuyue
fuuyue
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:09 pm

it feels harder and harder to pass kitasaitama. closest i ever came to was 4 bars more to pass. sadly, now its gone down to 60-70% of pass bar.
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:11 am

I think i'll revived this thread since i got something which i myself feel like it's damn impossible but happened to me. @.@

You know the "Fantasia Plus II" machine where it's like the one i caught the kapibara? The one with the pole which you need to shift and move it till it's fit snugly into the drilled hole before you hit the prize will drop out.

Yesterday i just walk to the machine, put $1, and I won another kapibara and i'm like............................ S.T.U.N. @_@

The uncles behind were like what the....... *tio stunned*
Kaoz.. i really speechless sia.. It's like so impossible to me and it happened in front of me?? Most probably my luckiest day sia.. Cos' i went back and i tried again and on the 2nd dollar, i got another kapibara... I caught two 28cm kapibara for $3 and seriously.. up to now i still feel it's so impossible.. Tio stunned until I don't know what to feel sia.. Shocked
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:20 am

yuu_yuki wrote:I think i'll revived this thread since i got something which i myself feel like it's damn impossible but happened to me. @.@

You know the "Fantasia Plus II" machine where it's like the one i caught the kapibara? The one with the pole which you need to shift and move it till it's fit snugly into the drilled hole before you hit the prize will drop out.

Yesterday i just walk to the machine, put $1, and I won another kapibara and i'm like............................ S.T.U.N. @_@

The uncles behind were like what the....... *tio stunned*
Kaoz.. i really speechless sia.. It's like so impossible to me and it happened in front of me?? Most probably my luckiest day sia.. Cos' i went back and i tried again and on the 2nd dollar, i got another kapibara... I caught two 28cm kapibara for $3 and seriously.. up to now i still feel it's so impossible.. Tio stunned until I don't know what to feel sia.. Shocked

Congrats yuu! Waa with 28cm kapibara (Quite bi~g)= dam lucky la you..

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum