A Spanish user says hello!

Go down

A Spanish user says hello!

Post by tenjiku on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:45 pm

HELLO! If you have read the title, you will understand why I'm not writing well...
My name is Carlos, I'm 15 and I totally love Taiko :3

I started to play when I was 11-12 in my DS because I saw this game in many websites. I liked it more than other music games like EBA, OTO or Nodame Cantabile, and, step by step, I started to get better playing.

Now I have Wii and DS, and I have all the taiko games in these consoles (2 in Wii and 3 in DS) and, at the moment, I've passed al the songs in all the levels... Excepting Rotter Tarmination in Ura, wich is so difficult to me... I left plain taiko Wii during 2 weeks and I changed my Tv.. But now, and I don't know why, I can't pass many songs due to the TV... And i'm playing as well as before... So now I only play in my DS, because I only have a TV

Well, I'm going to start now to participate in this forum!

tenjiku
へたっび
へたっび


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Spanish user says hello!

Post by mitsurugi on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:30 am

Welcome to the forums Very Happy
Do the spanish arcades have taiko too?
avatar
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Spanish user says hello!

Post by tenjiku on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:19 pm

mitsurugi wrote:Welcome to the forums Very Happy
Do the spanish arcades have taiko too?
Unfortunately not... If we want to play anything taiko we must use internet to get it...
But yeah, I really wish an arcade taiko...

tenjiku
へたっび
へたっび


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Spanish user says hello!

Post by yuu_yuki on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Hi there Carlos!
Welcome to TaikoDojo! Enjoy your stay here =3

I'm wondering what games do spanish arcades have?

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Spanish user says hello!

Post by tenjiku on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:Hi there Carlos!
Welcome to TaikoDojo! Enjoy your stay here =3

I'm wondering what games do spanish arcades have?

Arcades are not very popular in Spain... I don't see them much because they are in the bowling center, and when I go there it's because I want to do a strike LOL

But we have Banya( like DDR), Mario kart, and one about shooting very popular that i don't remember. That's all.
The most popular place in my city is a comercial center, and we only have these arcades...

So it's almost impossible to see a Taiko in Spain Sad

tenjiku
へたっび
へたっび


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Spanish user says hello!

Post by yuu_yuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:33 am

tenjiku wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:Hi there Carlos!
Welcome to TaikoDojo! Enjoy your stay here =3

I'm wondering what games do spanish arcades have?

Arcades are not very popular in Spain... I don't see them much because they are in the bowling center, and when I go there it's because I want to do a strike LOL

But we have Banya( like DDR), Mario kart, and one about shooting very popular that i don't remember. That's all.
The most popular place in my city is a comercial center, and we only have these arcades...

So it's almost impossible to see a Taiko in Spain Sad

You should travel to other countries and taiko!! It's very very different from playing on wii or ds. Haha

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Spanish user says hello!

Post by tenjiku on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:51 pm

You should travel to other countries and taiko!! It's very very different from playing on wii or ds. Haha
Yeah, but that's difficult...

tenjiku
へたっび
へたっび


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Spanish user says hello!

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:22 am

One of these days, i'm sure you can do that! =D

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Spanish user says hello!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum