Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello~ Elaxis~

+7
adri
NoObOii
hayatekazama
gepi
Kyon
mitsurugi
ElaxisHaito
11 posters

Go down

Hello~ Elaxis~ Empty Hello~ Elaxis~

Post by ElaxisHaito Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:10 pm

Hello ~ My name is Elaxis Haito~

To be honest. I'm not even sure how to make an introduction of myself... I actually read 6 - 8 intro threads before I attempted so. Pardon me for the failed introduction Smile

I'm 15 as of April 2010 and am currently studying in AMKSS

You'll usually see me at iluma running around with a teddy bear or a pig in my hands and hopefully > soon < an elephant pushie~ Then if I play jubeat I'll hand it on the machines. If I'm playing taiko ill just put it in the middle ~

Usually I go to iluma to jump around and find possible people to play with me. Why? Cause I don't like to play alone D: And usually I laugh alot and scare people away Sad So People actually get scared and run away so since I don't really know how to play oni mode I just play on my psp when I have time or i just stick to muzukashi and play sakuranbo, motteke sailor fuku, natsu matsuri, hare hare yukai and kibun jojo. Still learn and trying hard to go around to jump around and finding more people to go HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~ so yeah..

HHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE

ElaxisHaito
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Hello~ Elaxis~ Empty Re: Hello~ Elaxis~

Post by mitsurugi Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Hahahaha welcome to the forums~~~
If you see a guy playing at the drums sweating a lot and probably having a tornado lanyard around his neck, that would be me, and yeah come play with me XD
I don't think anyone likes playing alone, no?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyon Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Welcome to the forum ^^

sweating guy no.2 here ^^ i also hang at iluma often *nt nwdays tio XD*

Kyon
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:34 am

mitsurugi wrote:
I don't think anyone likes playing alone, no?

got. yours truly.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:58 pm

ELAXIS!!!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! Did gias pass u the link to tkdj? XDDDDDDDDDDD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by NoObOii Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Welcome!! XD I'd be "Sweater" No.3 i guess Mad LOL.. ^_^ Sorry about the other few times i played before you could join.. Lol >_<

hayatekazama wrote:ELAXIS!!!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! Did gias pass u the link to tkdj? XDDDDDDDDDDD
I don't know but..*Points* I passed him the link as well Razz Lol.

NoObOii
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:24 pm

NoObOii wrote:Welcome!! XD I'd be "Sweater" No.3 i guess Mad LOL.. ^_^ Sorry about the other few times i played before you could join.. Lol >_<

hayatekazama wrote:ELAXIS!!!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! Did gias pass u the link to tkdj? XDDDDDDDDDDD

You don't sweat as much as us...
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by adri Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:43 pm

i dont think thats supposed to be a good thing ? haha
adri
adri
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:17 am

hello!! nice seeing u in forum~ see u soon in iluma~ welcome again!!
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:29 pm

ElaxisHaito wrote:Hello ~ My name is Elaxis Haito~

To be honest. I'm not even sure how to make an introduction of myself... I actually read 6 - 8 intro threads before I attempted so. Pardon me for the failed introduction Smile

I'm 15 as of April 2010 and am currently studying in AMKSS

You'll usually see me at iluma running around with a teddy bear or a pig in my hands and hopefully > soon < an elephant pushie~ Then if I play jubeat I'll hand it on the machines. If I'm playing taiko ill just put it in the middle ~

Usually I go to iluma to jump around and find possible people to play with me. Why? Cause I don't like to play alone D: And usually I laugh alot and scare people away Sad So People actually get scared and run away so since I don't really know how to play oni mode I just play on my psp when I have time or i just stick to muzukashi and play sakuranbo, motteke sailor fuku, natsu matsuri, hare hare yukai and kibun jojo. Still learn and trying hard to go around to jump around and finding more people to go HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~ so yeah..

HHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE

WAHHHH, YOU'RE HERE!!
Lolz~ WELCOME WELCOME, paiseh sia, been really busy recently.
Enjoy and perk up our forum~
xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by NoObOii Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:12 pm

mitsurugi wrote:
NoObOii wrote:Welcome!! XD I'd be "Sweater" No.3 i guess Mad LOL.. ^_^ Sorry about the other few times i played before you could join.. Lol >_<

You don't sweat as much as us...

Yeah, you all sweat like water flowing from tap sia >_< Lol, some think it's a good thing, some doesnt o_o!? LOL.. and Yuu, LOOOOVE your dp!! xD Haha..

NoObOii
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:16 am

I think I'll sweat more you guys that after a taiko performance Smile

Anyway hello Elaxis, you probably won't see me around very often, but if I spot you I'll say hi, haha!
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:23 am

ongchinkai wrote:I think I'll sweat more you guys that after a taiko performance Smile

Anyway hello Elaxis, you probably won't see me around very often, but if I spot you I'll say hi, haha!

Lol I think you'll lose, i walked home once with my shirt dripping after taiko.
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:32 pm

mitsurugi wrote:
ongchinkai wrote:I think I'll sweat more you guys that after a taiko performance Smile

Haha, you guys are quite interesting. What's so nice about comparing who win or lose cos' you can sweat more etc?
XDDDDDD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:00 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:

Haha, you guys are quite interesting. What's so nice about comparing who win or lose cos' you can sweat more etc?
XDDDDDD

Lol no reason...
If only gray was here, can compare him with us XD
He roar all my sweat come out liao Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by mariochua Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:45 pm

Welcome xD. I dont come illuma very often nowadays(O Level T_T),but if u see me im the one with glasses with the super thin bachi ._. But im not one of those who sweat alot =.=
mariochua
mariochua
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:32 am

mariochua wrote:Welcome xD. I dont come illuma very often nowadays(O Level T_T),but if u see me im the one with glasses with the super thin bachi ._. But im not one of those who sweat alot =.=

Lol sweat little = good for me also = impossible dream XD
Yeah saw you before... Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by mariochua Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:09 pm

mitsurugi wrote:
mariochua wrote:Welcome xD. I dont come illuma very often nowadays(O Level T_T),but if u see me im the one with glasses with the super thin bachi ._. But im not one of those who sweat alot =.=

Lol sweat little = good for me also = impossible dream XD
Yeah saw you before... Very Happy

Ya same Very Happy But i think we met only once,i tink its during christmas day xD
mariochua
mariochua
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum