Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tornado Promotion. Play Taiko and get something back!

+2
ongchinkai
monster.elo
6 posters

Go down

Tornado Promotion. Play Taiko and get something back! Empty Tornado Promotion. Play Taiko and get something back!

Post by monster.elo Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:40 pm

Wonder where to a great time all the time?

Come discover Tornado.

Have a blast of time with state-of-the-art cybergaming and arcade games at Colosseum, Arcadia, Whoosh and Mushroom.

Chill out at the fab sports cafe, SEVEN. Or tuck into Chef Daniel's award-winning culinary creations at Bounce.

It's all happening at Tornado at Iluma, level 5 and 7.

Tops for one-stop, non-stop fun.Spin in today!

Every $30 spent in Tornado on a single day entitle you to have a chance to

spin our exciting Tornado Spinner and get sure win prizes!

Receipts in a day can be combined to enter the spin.

Example $10 at Bounce, $10 at Arcadia, $10 at colosseum on a day can be combined and be entitle to a spin!

Also, customers who have taking part in the Tornado Spinner will be entered into a lucky draw which they can win a grand prize,

trip for 4 to Hong Kong Disney Land!

Also, don’t miss the spectacular fun and excitement on 12th and 13th Dec!

*Coplay performance

*Tornado Chaser challenge

*Celebrity chef Daniel Koh’s food sampling

*Tap Tap fun arcade games

And lots more!!!

So come down now to TORNADO, a new spin of enjoyment! Where all the fun and excitement awaits you!

Level 5 and 7, Iluma shopping centre at Bugis, 201 Victoria street!

Feel free to call us for enquires at 6509 9888.
monster.elo
monster.elo
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Tornado Promotion. Play Taiko and get something back! Empty Re: Tornado Promotion. Play Taiko and get something back!

Post by ongchinkai Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:38 am

Cosplay performance? Interesting... Razz
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Tornado Promotion. Play Taiko and get something back! Empty Re: Tornado Promotion. Play Taiko and get something back!

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Lolz, what kind of tornado spinner? What prizes can be won? xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Lol cosplay performance...
*looks at Hayate* Hmm....
Anyways doubt I'll ever go for it, $10 one time at iluma already enough for me I think...
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by monster.elo Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:50 pm

Got promotion, $20 tornado card at $10 only. But you must present the 1000 cent free flyers that the ambassadors are giving out. Can go Customer Service at Lvl 7 to ask or ask the staff. Spinner sure win prizes: Tornado collectibles, tornado vouchers, tornado landyards, tornado pens, colosseum ultimate gaming room. I'll not be ard, just go ask the ppl @ lvl 7 counter and every1 can find out more. Anyway, 8 days also got the free 1000cent thing going on.

Away. See u guys when im back.
monster.elo
monster.elo
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:47 am

monster.elo wrote:Got promotion, $20 tornado card at $10 only. But you must present the 1000 cent free flyers that the ambassadors are giving out. Can go Customer Service at Lvl 7 to ask or ask the staff. Spinner sure win prizes: Tornado collectibles, tornado vouchers, tornado landyards, tornado pens, colosseum ultimate gaming room. I'll not be ard, just go ask the ppl @ lvl 7 counter and every1 can find out more. Anyway, 8 days also got the free 1000cent thing going on.

Away. See u guys when im back.

I don't mind having one whole stack of the $10 thing. that makes jubeat into 4 songs 75 cents.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by monster.elo Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:19 am

get from the ambassadors that are giving out, or get from lvl 7 tornado counter. great deal!!!!

AWAY.
monster.elo
monster.elo
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:16 pm

monster.elo wrote:get from the ambassadors that are giving out, or get from lvl 7 tornado counter. great deal!!!!

AWAY.

Eloise, post more in our forum la. Keke~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Wow... A Tornado promotion? Great, shall start coming down often again then XD

Didn't know there's so many great events and promotions coming up while I was MIA XDDD
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:56 am

まきお wrote:Wow... A Tornado promotion? Great, shall start coming down often again then XD

Didn't know there's so many great events and promotions coming up while I was MIA XDDD

You're not the one MIA, i'm also MIA-ing. Worklife sure is different and changes our life in some way, ain't it?? I'm getting all tired everyday after work from 8am-6pm.. kat=(
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:55 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
まきお wrote:Wow... A Tornado promotion? Great, shall start coming down often again then XD

You're not the one MIA, i'm also MIA-ing. Worklife sure is different and changes our life in some way, ain't it?? I'm getting all tired everyday after work from 8am-6pm.. kat=(

Same goes for me.... hopefully I will change to shift hours soon
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:43 am

The top 10 get 10 promotion is over...and I've only used it twice......
Was going to go tomorrow, but then heard from gias that the higher ups decided to stop it today.......... Super sian now...
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:51 pm

mitsurugi wrote:The top 10 get 10 promotion is over...and I've only used it twice......
Was going to go tomorrow, but then heard from gias that the higher ups decided to stop it today.......... Super sian now...

I think they stopped yesterday liaoz.. Cos' they lugi like nobody's business for the UFO catchers ma.. And sharks, i didn't get to top up $200.. zzzz
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down