Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taiko no Tatsujin 12 Don to Extra Version

+11
ddkkd90
Giazenshia
adri
gepi
myst85
yuu_yuki
DarkOni++
Rubyrain
-x(Dex)x-
mitsurugi
まきお
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin 12 Don to Extra Version Empty Taiko no Tatsujin 12 Don to Extra Version

Post by まきお Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:58 pm

Taiko no Tatsujin 12 Don to Extra Version Img_1026755_40172327_0

太鼓の達人12 ド~ン!と増量版

Lol I didn't realize its existence until I did much reading on it. Recently, Taiko 12 has released an 'Extra Version' of the game, more of like an expansion pack. Most songs can be found on the original Taiko 12 and Taiko 11, and also some additional songs inside eg 'Punishment' (not sure who sings this though...), 'メルト' (from 初音ミク), or maybe やわらか戦車 (10 star version).

メルト

Punishment

Wonder if Arcadia can import the Taiko 12 Don Extra Version...

Full songlist click here
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin 12 Don to Extra Version Empty Re: Taiko no Tatsujin 12 Don to Extra Version

Post by mitsurugi Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Hope with all my heart this comes to iluma..........
やわらか戦車 and メルト are songs i really want to play Very Happy (やわらか戦車 for it's notes and メルト for the song Very Happy)
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Taiko no Tatsujin 12 Don to Extra Version Empty Re: Taiko no Tatsujin 12 Don to Extra Version

Post by -x(Dex)x- Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:57 pm

Ohhh. But is it for the Japanese version only?
-x(Dex)x-
-x(Dex)x-
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by -x(Dex)x- Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:40 am

Oh gawd, im addicted to this song Mad
-x(Dex)x-
-x(Dex)x-
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:56 pm

LOL. I prefer it on Para Para. xD

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:40 pm

So that's the version in my place. I tot its just 12! Yay! Bachiosensei 4 min - 999 notes! akuugan yuuei ac. 12.5!!!
@makio, the singer is 9mm parabellum bullet if I'm not mistaken..
The release date is few mnths after 12, i think.

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:07 pm

Vaguely remember playing Night of fire on ddr last time XD
Today at iluma heard Alex saying that he was waiting for 12.5.....is that a good sign?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by -x(Dex)x- Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:49 pm

O_O

Really? So will we get the Japanese version?
-x(Dex)x-
-x(Dex)x-
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Waaaa, i really hope there will be an upgrade soon if possible sia. DanceDance
I've also heard from someone waiting for 12.5 version of taiko. Haha, forgotten who was it though. Who knows if there's gonna be another new machine? ;p
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Later got 5 machines in iluma but all the 4 empty because all go play 12.5 XD
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by myst85 Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 pm

ya. i waiting on reply from management regarding 12.5. good chance may bring in cause of general taiko response. ^_^

still pushing for it cause i want to play it 1st when it comes. lol :p

^^^ sickest roll at the end for Tank! Shocked

^^^ 神曲!! Razz

kyaaaaaa. Razz

myst85
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:32 pm

I snagged all mp3s from you tube hahaz~ I'll map it on osu later..

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 am

u tell ur manager if they bring in yuu will pump in $200 every mth. LOL.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:18 am

Rubyrain wrote:u tell ur manager if they bring in yuu will pump in $200 every mth. LOL.

some more with those songs, more people will fail.

the yami no tamashii vid like they deliberately put the bumblebee part haolian the 11 ke. lawl.

and I will contribute one dollar to play yami no tamashii.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Wish it comes soon....getting more and more addicted to メルト.....
Oh and i found out that the speed for 10star song Punishment is faster than rotter...and the notes are more clumped together....
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by adri Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:02 pm

but i think the notes are easier to read less messy and the only problem would be the length and speed then
adri
adri
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:23 am

I guess....the problem is speeds are my worse enemy...the thing goes fast my vision goes blur and...you see the curtain drawing action thing after the game(for a good example just see rotter, barely pass the non-coded one -.-)
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Rubyrain wrote:u tell ur manager if they bring in yuu will pump in $200 every mth. LOL.

Zabor, i'm not that free to taiko nowadays le. T-T
So freaking long since i touch taiko and only yesterday one day i manage to squeeze some time to go iluma and taiko lor. Sianz. If i can, i also wanna play till happy. And i noticed i deprove alot after 2.5weeks of not taiko-ing. Total sianzation.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:17 am

yuu_yuki wrote:

So freaking long since i touch taiko and only yesterday one day i manage to squeeze some time to go iluma and taiko lor. Sianz. If i can, i also wanna play till happy. And i noticed i deprove alot after 2.5weeks of not taiko-ing. Total sianzation.

But then you play until full tamashii Xday leh...(wonder how your hand can take it, play with you two rounds my hand go home a little acheing liao...and you play 4 times in a row when i left XD)
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:34 pm

mitsurugi wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

But then you play until full tamashii Xday leh...(wonder how your hand can take it, play with you two rounds my hand go home a little acheing liao...and you play 4 times in a row when i left XD)

I think you saw too right? So long didn't taiko till i fail Xday 3 times straight, only until the 4th time then pass. It's lucky that it's full tamashii on the 4th time la. lolz~
I can taiko for quite long period of time non-stop, but then go back with consequences: right wrist pain lor. hahahaha~
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Melt... lol...

But the Miku on Taiko sounds weird, not the usual... But anyways, looking forward to it...

*Switch back to doing project... left conclusion and prepare for submission*

And then Project.............. DIVA! (Melt, what else?) (Say, what is the dance again...)
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:28 pm

Giazenshia wrote:Melt... lol...

But the Miku on Taiko sounds weird, not the usual... But anyways, looking forward to it...

*Switch back to doing project... left conclusion and prepare for submission*

And then Project.............. DIVA! (Melt, what else?) (Say, what is the dance again...)

Agreed, miku's sound is a bit wierd at some point. XD

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by ddkkd90 Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm

haha darkoni you shld thank me since I unlock all the songs. But I like ac12.5, it reminds me of................. Btw there is another song I unlock... that children song can be coded to 9-star?

ddkkd90
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:18 pm

ddkkd90 wrote:haha darkoni you shld thank me since I unlock all the songs. But I like ac12.5, it reminds me of................. Btw there is another song I unlock... that children song can be coded to 9-star?
Wow... Really? If yes then thanks... What's that title again?

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by ddkkd90 Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Mori no kumasan?

ddkkd90
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next