Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Taiko no Tatsujin Machines in Singapore

Post by Giazenshia on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:39 pm

ichigomomo wrote:Hahaha im going ther later, playing with nelson from this forum for the first time. Haha. Ask u all ah, Saitama got coded version? I wanna try SOA coded, but i scared the saitama got coded as well.

Nope...

For the benefit, I'll write down whatever that has coded version here (If I can remember)

Seasons of Asia
Brave Sword, Brave Soul
Hare Hare Yukai
That 4 minute long song (Forgot the name, but it has the longest name under the Namco [red])
That 10* oni song, forgot the name also, but it's besides ekiben?
KAGEKIYO

That's all I can remember
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:53 pm

i dun think soulcalib2 is coded. I tried playing before, hahaha. its exactly still da same
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:54 pm

the 4 min song i remember some choo choo train name. it was crazy!!! so chained and clumped tgt!!! T.T throw me that song I can be as good as hadicapped
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Giazenshia wrote:
ichigomomo wrote:Hahaha im going ther later, playing with nelson from this forum for the first time. Haha. Ask u all ah, Saitama got coded version? I wanna try SOA coded, but i scared the saitama got coded as well.

Nope...

For the benefit, I'll write down whatever that has coded version here (If I can remember)

Seasons of Asia
Brave Sword, Brave Soul
Hare Hare Yukai
That 4 minute long song (Forgot the name, but it has the longest name under the Namco [red])
That 10* oni song, forgot the name also, but it's besides ekiben?
KAGEKIYO

That's all I can remember

lol linette some of them are coded alone, like seasons and yozakura shanikusai, but some are coded when 2 ppl play de =p which means like, they become dam easy XD cuz notes split

Zenova
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Oh yeah, and regarding the complaint, anyone who still wants to contribute their names in?

Now I have:

Mine
Zenova
Mitsurugi
Hayate

I need about 6 more and it should be ok... to send... Just PM or MSN your real name, or post here if you don't mind.
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:02 am

ichigomomo wrote:the 4 min song i remember some choo choo train name. it was crazy!!! so chained and clumped tgt!!! T.T throw me that song I can be as good as hadicapped

the 4 min song is baiken gakkou nite. the choo choo train song I think you were referring to is the below one. can't find the quan liang one I posted the last time and lazy to find it, so this should suffice.

gepi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:08 am

ME! Count me in! Hahaha Smile I was there today, played with Hayate and 2 others i cant remember their names. =/ The right side sound so soft... when i hit i cant even hear the "don" and "tak"
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:19 am

ichigomomo wrote:ME! Count me in! Hahaha Smile I was there today, played with Hayate and 2 others i cant remember their names. =/ The right side sound so soft... when i hit i cant even hear the "don" and "tak"

lol.. the other two person u played with is Mitsurugi aka Aaron and Wreako24 aka Nelson XD

I R Hayate which I wont mention my real name unless u got facebook.. lolx
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:23 am

Should I say it out on your behalf? I do have your facebook you know...hehe...
Anyways Linette played with us today, and she passes coded seasons of asia in first try and full tamashii saitama oni... left wreako sad and hayate emo : LOL
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:26 am

liddat I can go kill myself. one reason why I used to hate coded seasons was because it was the first I-think-I-can-pass then ZOMG WTH FAIL HOW THE HELL DID It HAPPEN NO THIS CAN'T BE (insert self-denial stuff) song for me. wait it was peach. but never mind.

mitsurugi wrote:Should I say it out on your behalf? I do have your facebook you know...hehe...
Anyways Linette played with us today, and she passes coded seasons of asia in first try and full tamashii saitama oni... left wreako sad and hayate emo : LOL

I think even when you all search all the member in the taikodojo facebook you all still won't know which is me. muahaha.
gepi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:39 am

Didn't I just see you in the morning? If I remember your face(quite easily) should be able to find
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:43 am

lol I will try to find gepi on facebook and no please.. dont say it.. but if she got facebook it will be easy to find me cos I got put Hayate beside my name also.. lolx
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:46 am

afternoon. went there to get my 73rd to 108th nebo coupon for this year.

you find liao add me loh. but later add wrong I laugh.

ok nvm you've found me.
gepi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:02 am

gepi wrote:afternoon. went there to get my 73rd to 108th nebo coupon for this year.

ok nvm you've found me.

lol 1st try, I wont tell anyone which is you, see if they can find or not XD
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:10 am

hayatekazama wrote:
gepi wrote:afternoon. went there to get my 73rd to 108th nebo coupon for this year.

ok nvm you've found me.

forgot. most people found me using my surname.
gepi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:15 am

gepi wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:

ok nvm you've found me.

forgot. most people found me using my surname.

u just exposed urself.. lolx, some might not noe ur surname.. XD anyway I found Linette too.. damn I feel like a stalker XDD
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:21 pm

woah woah. hahaha >.< Mine quite obvious la. Hmmm... i shud consider changing my name in this forum to ichigomomo instead! hahaha. ANyway it was fun playing with u all. Did i even get full bar for Saitama? i think no lei! i remembered i passed by 2 small bars thats all...
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:24 pm

ichigomomo wrote:Hmm i duno who is who. Hahahhaha I saw the cards. Very nice Smile hahahha. Who was the guy in black shirt with a hat?? he played double drums. =/ I walked past nia, many ppl at taiko machine... Played percussionfreaks instead. LOL

Wasn't online yesterday since I was working my 24 hour shift. Omg this really fits my description alright -_-" And how come I didn't saw you at all?
まきお
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:27 pm

ichigomomo wrote:woah woah. hahaha >.< Mine quite obvious la. Hmmm... i shud consider changing my name in this forum to ichigomomo instead! hahaha. ANyway it was fun playing with u all. Did i even get full bar for Saitama? i think no lei! i remembered i passed by 2 small bars thats all...

whoa, even if it's just 2 bars, it's already good =p omg all the newcomers are all progressing dam fast... T_T i'm gonna be noobified soon xD hmmm, haven't seen u play yet..... well, hope to see u somewhere then Very Happy

EDIT: oh yeah, taiko 12 pls faster come out =.=" screw arcadia and their inefficiency, dunno wtf they taking so long... Zzz i wanna play X-DAY2000 and Velonica~!!

Zenova
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigomomo on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:37 pm

まきお wrote:
ichigomomo wrote:Hmm i duno who is who. Hahahhaha I saw the cards. Very nice Smile hahahha. Who was the guy in black shirt with a hat?? he played double drums. =/ I walked past nia, many ppl at taiko machine... Played percussionfreaks instead. LOL

Wasn't online yesterday since I was working my 24 hour shift. Omg this really fits my description alright -_-" And how come I didn't saw you at all?

Hmmm i think u did =/ I didnt stay long ma. someday u'll see me again Smile
ichigomomo
初心者
初心者

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:56 pm

ichigomomo wrote:
まきお wrote:

Hmmm i think u did =/ I didnt stay long ma. someday u'll see me again Smile

LOL I could not recognize you since I've not met you before~ w you could have just approached me and Yuu and said 'hi' to us~ w

And probably I'm going down to AMKhub again since there's a high chance that I'm passing by there today.
まきお
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:24 pm

really? lol I'm heading down amk hub today as well.. pretty soon XD
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Out of cash, going to stay at home to stone....
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:35 pm

gepi wrote:liddat I can go kill myself. one reason why I used to hate coded seasons was because it was the first I-think-I-can-pass then ZOMG WTH FAIL HOW THE HELL DID It HAPPEN NO THIS CAN'T BE (insert self-denial stuff) song for me. wait it was peach. but never mind.

mitsurugi wrote:Should I say it out on your behalf? I do have your facebook you know...hehe...

I think even when you all search all the member in the taikodojo facebook you all still won't know which is me. muahaha.

I shall recite your REAL name. xDDDD

I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:14 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
gepi wrote:liddat I can go kill myself. one reason why I used to hate coded seasons was because it was the first I-think-I-can-pass then ZOMG WTH FAIL HOW THE HELL DID It HAPPEN NO THIS CAN'T BE (insert self-denial stuff) song for me. wait it was peach. but never mind.

I shall recite your REAL name. xDDDD

Lol it's quite obvious which one, becuz that pic has gepi in it XD (though there are many ppl and gepi is quite small in the pic). *cough* chewing gum *cough*

Zenova
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next