Haha. Mitsu abit extreme lah. But anyway who wanna try the game wimme? Lol~

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Distress Thread

Post by yuu_yuki on Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:53 am

Rubyrain wrote:Haha. Mitsu abit extreme lah. But anyway who wanna try the game wimme? Lol~

Lolz, i don't mind playing again. If you happen to pop by amk hub one of these days.
I'll see if i'm free to go to, can jio yue again. =P

I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:38 am

Rubyrain wrote:Haha. Mitsu abit extreme lah. But anyway who wanna try the game wimme? Lol~

Lol, today is the test mah, and it's his trademark fc 10 star he tried leh, he never fc so too bad lor XD
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:36 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:
adri wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:@Adri: Good wad. It means that taiko is MAN enough for you. ^^

don't tell me this is still going on ... zzz

This will stop once you play music gungun in front of us. XD

Wa lau eh, you guys ar.. haiz..

gepi wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:Actually, i think one reason why jubeat is so much more popular than taiko is because jubeat is a much simpler game. The patterns are repeating, and once u catch them, u can basically master the other songs as well. Not to mention, its also very easier to memorise since the whole songs is just about pressing the same few buttons throughout. Also, the whole machine and gameplay is more colourful, so people will be like, wah!! so pretty!! then go and try lor.

For taiko, even though its only red and white notes, the sequence and combinations of the notes make it harder to memorise, and sometimes its also a test of your reflexes. Somemore most of the songs are quite ulu, except for the chinese songs, so people are like har? Never hear before lah! Den walk away lor.

Also maybe human reflexes are better at pushing buttons than hitting rubber surfaces. xD

I actually find it a blessing that there are less people who play taiko. because the huge is difference is due to well. fuckers and idiots and assholes anyway.

So indirectly, you're saying there are alot of "fuckers and idiots and assholes" in taiko la?

no, jubeat. I so long never play taiko I doubt I will even recognise half the people now anyway.
gepi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok on Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:10 pm

As 6 months pass by since 911 last year, I hate today's book out. F**king piss off.

And the new course issue...
When there's night training at Sungei Gedong Camp, it will last till around 11pm. By the time bus arrives and travels to Amoy Quee Camp, it is almost 12am. Sleep 1am, Wake Up 5am.

Simply because they can't get enough rooms for trainees to sleep at Sungei Gedong.

Oh well, both sites have their advantages & disadvantages.

Amoy Quee:
Advantage - Near my house (about 30-35 minutes travelling+walking).
Disadvantage - But night training at Sungei Gedong = GG to sleep time

Sungei Gedong:
Advantage - Night training, back to bunk... still got more rest time.
Disadvantage - Near LCK/CCK/Jurong West, the furthest camp away from my house out of few camps I went to up to date.
[But this disadvantage has a solution for booking in: Take cab. Book out... I don't really care about timing.]
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:04 am

Bear it like a man. LOL.

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:11 am

Somehow... today rant, tomorrow forget liao. lol?
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:56 pm

gepi wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:
adri wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:@Adri: Good wad. It means that taiko is MAN enough for you. ^^

don't tell me this is still going on ... zzz

This will stop once you play music gungun in front of us. XD

Wa lau eh, you guys ar.. haiz..

gepi wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:Actually, i think one reason why jubeat is so much more popular than taiko is because jubeat is a much simpler game. The patterns are repeating, and once u catch them, u can basically master the other songs as well. Not to mention, its also very easier to memorise since the whole songs is just about pressing the same few buttons throughout. Also, the whole machine and gameplay is more colourful, so people will be like, wah!! so pretty!! then go and try lor.

For taiko, even though its only red and white notes, the sequence and combinations of the notes make it harder to memorise, and sometimes its also a test of your reflexes. Somemore most of the songs are quite ulu, except for the chinese songs, so people are like har? Never hear before lah! Den walk away lor.

Also maybe human reflexes are better at pushing buttons than hitting rubber surfaces. xD

I actually find it a blessing that there are less people who play taiko. because the huge is difference is due to well. fuckers and idiots and assholes anyway.

So indirectly, you're saying there are alot of "fuckers and idiots and assholes" in taiko la?

no, jubeat. I so long never play taiko I doubt I will even recognise half the people now anyway.

So jubeat lotsa fuckers and idiots and assholes? Hmm.. Understandable.. Lolz~

Anyway, last time we also don't know each other ma, hang around often liaoz will know de la, even if don't know, it's okay, as least most of us here remembers who is gepi wor.
=D

And taikodojo will always welcome you back~ ^-^v
Don't worry about recognizing people.. Cos' 90% it's the same old people you seen last time, not much new people here de.. hahahahaha

I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Platoon OIC of the week + Support IC of the week + other shit stuffs + left arm scratch by 1 idiot + no official birthday celebration = FML up to 09 Aug 2010
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by adri on Sat May 01, 2010 7:44 pm

complaining about ns just makes it worse lol
adri
初心者
初心者

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Sat May 01, 2010 11:34 pm

adri wrote:complaining about ns just makes it worse lol

You guys making me develop fear of NS xD
Nowadays just go to school and go home and use comp and sleep... studying 6 days a week so now very little time to go down to iluma sia...
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia on Sun May 02, 2010 1:14 pm

mitsurugi wrote:
adri wrote:complaining about ns just makes it worse lol

You guys making me develop fear of NS xD
Nowadays just go to school and go home and use comp and sleep... studying 6 days a week so now very little time to go down to iluma sia...

Studying + working + project 7 days a week unless they give me an off or I ahempon-classahem or I finish my work like hell and get a free day myself.

Looking forward to Cosfest, seriously. And singing.
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NoObOii on Wed May 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Lol, since i haven't played taiko for a long time, the other day.. Last month, i went to play, and tried Ekiben2000.. I failed miserably.. HAHA~

NoObOii
初心者
初心者

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Counting down to NDP 2010: 7 weeks... *sigh*
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

View user profile