Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just ignore the retarded-ness of my nick

+8
yuu_yuki
PegaKok
ongchinkai
hayatekazama
miiingmiin
Zenova
gepi
Sandwichmonster
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

just ignore the retarded-ness of my nick - Page 2 Empty Re: just ignore the retarded-ness of my nick

Post by hayatekazama Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:20 am

hi welcome to taiko dojo! would the two of u happened to be at Iluma today? cos I remember Makio talking to two person whom we dunno at the lan before the lucky draw starts..
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

just ignore the retarded-ness of my nick - Page 2 Empty Re: just ignore the retarded-ness of my nick

Post by miiingmiin Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:25 am

hayatekazama wrote:hi welcome to taiko dojo! would the two of u happened to be at Iluma today? cos I remember Makio talking to two person whom we dunno at the lan before the lucky draw starts..

Yup, he intro-ed this place to us. Twisted Evil
miiingmiin
miiingmiin
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:27 am

miiingmiin wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:hi welcome to taiko dojo! would the two of u happened to be at Iluma today? cos I remember Makio talking to two person whom we dunno at the lan before the lucky draw starts..

oh so I'm right.. lol nice meeting the both of u even though we haven't talk to each other yet.. XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:28 am

Welcome to the forum! Smile
ongchinkai
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:29 am

miiingmiin wrote:

OH OK XD cool~ well, hope to see u guys sometime soon then

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:32 am

Sandwichmonster wrote:LOL .

eh. i play taiko mostly at amk hub or iluma .
pasir ris too far from my house and heard the drum at jurong point haz a hole >_>

about the nick, been using that for every forum i go to [ YES with that monstah behind ]
and i cant think of anything else .

The hole has been fixed at ZoneX JP. Saw that on 26 & 28 June 2009. (:

And welcome to Taiko forum.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:14 am

Hello there,
Welcome to taikodojo~ =)

And woah, i long time never login nor taiko much and there's so many new faces around liaoz.. o.O
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwichmonster Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:17 pm

PegaKok wrote:
Sandwichmonster wrote:LOL .

eh. i play taiko mostly at amk hub or iluma .
pasir ris too far from my house and heard the drum at jurong point haz a hole >_>

about the nick, been using that for every forum i go to [ YES with that monstah behind ]
and i cant think of anything else .

The hole has been fixed at ZoneX JP. Saw that on 26 & 28 June 2009. (:

And welcome to Taiko forum.

OMGOMG hole fixed at jurong point!

-dances-

@ everyone > -waves- 8D
Sandwichmonster
Sandwichmonster
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Welcome... so you finally made it here Shocked

yuu_yuki wrote:

And woah, i long time never login nor taiko much and there's so many new faces around liaoz.. o.O

well, try to spare at least half an hour a day on the forum. shouldn't be a problem yeah XD
まきお
まきお
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:18 pm

Heys welcome to the forum Very Happy
Soon singapore taiko area going to be swarmed by taikodojo people already Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:00 am

welcome to forum~~ wow to our number of ppl signing up in the forum
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwichmonster Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:55 pm

ughhhh ...

arms aching from taiko-ing today =< /randoms
Sandwichmonster
Sandwichmonster
へたっび
へたっび

Back to top Go down

Post by adri Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:14 am

Sandwichmonster wrote:ughhhh ...

arms aching from taiko-ing today =< /randoms

haha thats part and parcel of playing taiko enjoy the feeling lol
btw welcome to the forums
adri
adri
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Happy Birthday =)
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:06 pm

Before it's too late, Happy birthday Very Happy Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:04 am

happy belated bday!!
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum