Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhhhh, Hi?

+9
Giazenshia
gepi
Zenova
sergeant
まきお
jenny_amh
hayatekazama
mitsurugi
cats_and_corgi
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Uhhhh, Hi? - Page 4 Empty Re: Uhhhh, Hi?

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:46 pm

gepi wrote:walao. first day 3 pages. imba.

somehow you remind me of mr nooboi in sgcafe jubeat thread. but at least a more comprehensive version.

Totally. Reading this thread reminds me of those people in sgcafe. =_=ll

jenny_amh wrote:if wanna chat pls use the chatbox outside lah.. if don use might as well ask yuu to close down the chatbox and den reply here right? wat is the use of the chatbox at the front page for? for display ah? i have alway notice it that u guys rather use here to post reply den chatbox.. use chatbox lah!!

sry if sounded so fierce..

Thanks a lot Jenny. This is what i wanted to say anyway.
As for the chat box, when i first started out, i didn't place the chatbox, people complain that there wasn't any platform to chat etc etc and bother me to work on it. After i placed the chatbox there, no one bothers to utilize it. zzzz

Anyway, happy belated birthday to you cats_and_corgi and welcome to taikodojo. =)
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_and_corgi Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Thanks xD
cats_and_corgi
cats_and_corgi
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:41 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:

jenny_amh wrote:if wanna chat pls use the chatbox outside lah.. if don use might as well ask yuu to close down the chatbox and den reply here right? wat is the use of the chatbox at the front page for? for display ah? i have alway notice it that u guys rather use here to post reply den chatbox.. use chatbox lah!!

sry if sounded so fierce..

Thanks a lot Jenny. This is what i wanted to say anyway.
As for the chat box, when i first started out, i didn't place the chatbox, people complain that there wasn't any platform to chat etc etc and bother me to work on it. After i placed the chatbox there, no one bothers to utilize it. zzzz

Anyway, happy belated birthday to you cats_and_corgi and welcome to taikodojo. =)

becos since the days that wreako, haya and some others start to join this forum, they hardly or never use the chatbox at all when they are online and post reply everytime i went to home page of taikodojo.. alway have new post when i have already read through the thread.. so, that that..
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by th_newbie Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:37 pm

hihi Very Happy ~
th_newbie
th_newbie
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum