--KO-ZU-E~--

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: --KO-ZU-E~--

Post by Kozue on Thu May 28, 2009 1:39 am

@pegakok: i dont see any at iluma... Haha..

@rubyrain: hi!! =P

@yuu: hahahahahaha.. see who is lucky to spot it!!
a few AMK Zone X staff are taiko-players too i tink..

@zenova: thanks.. XD

@ice: yea.. SIM HQ.. ^^

@ongchinkai: Haha.. ROFL!!
Kozue
素人
素人

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh on Thu May 28, 2009 1:40 am

i start to notice that piece of paper when i was thinking wat song to choose for 2nd song in 1st round.. so it quite noticeable.. unless the ppl there kok eye lah.. haha..

i dont think the staff will see it though.. becos wat they really care is see screen, den on and off switch, see drum got broke a not and watever stuff they usually do.. haha.. <--- that wat i think lah..
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Thu May 28, 2009 1:45 am

I was actually thinking.. why not make a taikodojo shirt? print it out and put the url there too to promote.. not a bad idea ya... but dunno if this was mention before or not XD
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh on Thu May 28, 2009 1:48 am

it did.. but no better design has been found.. and also no material to start out with.. that why..
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Thu May 28, 2009 1:50 am

jenny_amh wrote:it did.. but no better design has been found.. and also no material to start out with.. that why..

hmm, we need someone to make a better design.. (looks at gias) lalala DanceDance

Last edited by hayatekazama on Thu May 28, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお on Thu May 28, 2009 12:56 pm

Do~mo~

Hello there, welcome! ..。o○o。.☆ ヾ(≧∇≦*)〃

hayatekazama wrote:I was actually thinking.. why not make a taikodojo shirt? print it out and put the url there too to promote.. not a bad idea ya... but dunno if this was mention before or not XD

Actually, I'm more in favour of a Taiko namecard, coz we can give them to people so that they can remember us as well as the website (or maybe leave it on the Taiko machine just like the piece of paper that you guys mentioned). There are people who gave me their namecards and sadly, I don't have a namecard to offer them in exchange.
まきお
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki on Thu May 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Kozue wrote:

@yuu: hahahahahaha.. see who is lucky to spot it!!
a few AMK Zone X staff are taiko-players too i tink..

Lolz, those few AMK zone x staffs have quit long time ago liaoz.
xD

hayatekazama wrote:I was actually thinking.. why not make a taikodojo shirt? print it out and put the url there too to promote.. not a bad idea ya... but dunno if this was mention before or not XD

It's under consideration now, currently I'm still waiting for the right design from sky, karlos. So if design has been set, it'll be off for mass printing.

I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozue on Thu May 28, 2009 2:47 pm

@makio: cards with the site add on can help to get more people here too.. XD

@yuu: Opps @__@ll
didnt realise tt.. Haha..

maahhhh, juz came back from DTE..
Long time nv go there already and they changed the location of the machine.. =_=;;
Kozue
素人
素人

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ on Thu May 28, 2009 5:31 pm

Kozue wrote:@makio: cards with the site add on can help to get more people here too.. XD

Long time nv go there already and they changed the location of the machine.. =_=;;

that is why i didnt go there for a very long time....
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Thu May 28, 2009 7:23 pm

@makio: Good idea, taiko namecards... but us teenagers rarely use the namecards, so maybe don't have to make so much...(I prefer a taiko shirt though, I'm always wearing blue and it looks kinda dull now)
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia on Thu May 28, 2009 11:08 pm

Hmm, perhaps I can try making one. Let me see...

I have photoshop but I'm missing a bamboo pad... I'm trying to find a suitable one... (and that will cost me like $200-300) LOL.

Mouse drawing = imba...
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by まきお on Fri May 29, 2009 12:14 am

Well actually we don't have to make it until so nice, as can be seen in the Taiko Namecard thread, which is for our own personal use. The namecard has to be simple yet attractive to others as well as our own. It's supposed to work more like a business card, where businessmen gave their card to their client so that they can contact them in future. The businessmen carry a few cards with them everyday so that they can give them away to clients easily. For those who have seen a company namecard before, I'm sure you know what I mean.

For everyone's info, the namecard is NOT suppose to work like an IC, thus very personal information (eg, NRIC, etc) should not be placed in an IC. The card should include a logo of 太鼓の達人, our forum name Taiko Dojo, your name (as appeared on the forum or maybe how you like yourself to be addressed as), and most importantly, the forum website http://www.taikodojo.net . Other personal information you may want to include can be your e-mail, MSN, Skype or maybe phone number but this is at user's personal preferance. They can be removed if the user don't want them to be included in the card bearing their own name.

This one is a sample namecard of my own 3-piece band, which I have already distributed to many clubs, famous places as well as other bands and members of the public. It should
display the necessary information for the public to see, thus providing
good advertisement to them.

We can always come up with a much better design for TaikoDojo. But anyway, I have thought of a few designs and contacts for a printng company, but all I need is approval from the majority before I proceed with this project. Do take note that this namecard is paper quality, not the ez-link or NETS type quality.
まきお
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozue on Fri May 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Ice_ wrote:
Kozue wrote:@makio: cards with the site add on can help to get more people here too.. XD

that is why i didnt go there for a very long time....

i am nt going there for sometime too..
other than during cosfest?? Haha..
seriously the location is ..... blehh!! Evil or Very Mad
Kozue
素人
素人

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ on Fri May 29, 2009 5:12 pm

play at AMK better,.....do u play at AMk often?
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozue on Fri May 29, 2009 6:04 pm

sort of..

i will pass by AMK on the way home from school..
Kozue
素人
素人

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ on Fri May 29, 2009 9:33 pm

taking bus 74 ar....haha...same...
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Sat May 30, 2009 12:37 am

went to play at dte today.. really and it just make my mood go bad.. just cos of wat happened there.. for more info pls refer to gias, I dont have the mood to say it again.. I only told him on msn just now, I am SO NOT going back to DTE E!Hub ever again!
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova on Sat May 30, 2009 12:53 am

hayatekazama wrote:went to play at dte today.. really and it just make my mood go bad.. just cos of wat happened there.. for more info pls refer to gias, I dont have the mood to say it again.. I only told him on msn just now, I am SO NOT going back to DTE E!Hub ever again!

whoa, chillz >.< there are ups and downs in life, and in taiko sessions too... and i can bet worse stuff have happened to me on many taiko outings (*cough* 9th May *cough*)... so what actually happened that made u so angry that u dun wan go back to ehub EVER? erm.... can provide info giaz?

Zenova
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia on Sat May 30, 2009 1:04 am

Lemme cut it short. Someone finished playing a song, so he just tapped, then this guy just come up and was like kicking a big fuss about saying "we're still playing why you come tap for"....and it goes on.

Then when he started playing, all zhao liao.

Stupid people imo.
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Sat May 30, 2009 1:07 am

So what they were trying to hog the whole machine? And scolded hayate for tapping because they wanted to continue? What were they, childs?
No wonder hayate got angry Evil or Very Mad
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Sat May 30, 2009 1:08 am

Giazenshia wrote:Lemme cut it short. Someone finished playing a song, so he just tapped, then this guy just come up and was like kicking a big fuss about saying "we're still playing why you come tap for"....and it goes on.

Then when he started playing, all zhao liao.

Stupid people imo.

really short.. and sweet lolx nice one XD
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Sat May 30, 2009 1:09 am

mitsurugi wrote:So what they were trying to hog the whole machine? And scolded hayate for tapping because they wanted to continue? What were they, childs?
No wonder hayate got angry Evil or Very Mad

they were obviously wanting to hogging the machine if not why would they kick a fuss? anyway.. sadly but I think their age group is around 16-18, and they tot I'm around their age or maybe younger.. lolx XD
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Sat May 30, 2009 1:10 am

Did you tell them off at least? I would've, at least...
Going to E!hub on sunday, they better not see me there...
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Sat May 30, 2009 1:16 am

mitsurugi wrote:Did you tell them off at least? I would've, at least...
Going to E!hub on sunday, they better not see me there...

they look like a bunch of people just coming in arcade to have fun.. and hogging the machines while they are at it.. no point telling them off.. waste of my time anyway, I just vent my anger on the double drums XD

btw did I mention I manage to pass seasons of asia oni? woo was so happy man.. and of cos its single la not double.. still trying to pass for double XD
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi on Sat May 30, 2009 1:18 am

dte is the most idiot-populated arcade imo. got once I was playing sigsig then one idiot came and was like "wah so pro. ni wan duo jiu liao. aiyoh kan qi lai hao nan wor." blahblahblah. even though during then my sigsig wasn't imba enough to get ss, I felt like killing her because somehow after that incident my fingers can't press that 4 8 10 11 1 4 6 7 13 16 14 15 9 12 2 3 part and I had to go nicovideo it.

off topic sorry.
gepi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: