Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Domo~~I''m a new guy here

Post by mitsurugi on Fri May 22, 2009 3:55 pm

Hello everyone~~
I'm new to the forums but has been trying taiko for quite some time, no where near pro yet la...but can say i can play a little...
I play at AMK zone X most of the time, saw quite a few pros already.
First time was at E-hub, play 難しい(because i accidentally hit it while playing with the sides) and suprisingly suceeded...
Ah well, please to meet all of you Very Happy
よろしくお願いします!
avatar
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by Rubyrain on Fri May 22, 2009 5:49 pm

HI and welcome to TKDJ~!

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by hayatekazama on Fri May 22, 2009 6:06 pm

hi.. welcome! so u play at amk hub too? hope to see u next time!
avatar
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by Zenova on Fri May 22, 2009 6:14 pm

lol nowadays most of the time when i go taiko, i also go amk hub =p anyway, welcome to taikodojo, and hope to see ya around

Zenova
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by yuu_yuki on Fri May 22, 2009 6:17 pm

Aloha~
Enjoy your stay here in taikodojo. haha~ =P

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by mitsurugi on Sat May 23, 2009 12:43 am

Haha thanks...
I'll try but it's the o levels for me this year so kinda hard...
avatar
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by wreako24 on Sat May 23, 2009 12:52 am

ahahahaha MITSURUGI
finally joined taikodojo?LOL
avatar
wreako24
素人
素人


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by ongchinkai on Sat May 23, 2009 4:01 am

Welcome welcome Smile

Make yourself at home!
avatar
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by jenny_amh on Sat May 23, 2009 9:10 am

Hi!! welcome to our forum~~..

side note: all new comers seem to be all found-ed at AMK Hub.. -_-''
avatar
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by Ice_ on Sat May 23, 2009 1:05 pm

mitsurugi wrote:Hello everyone~~
I'm new to the forums but has been trying taiko for quite some time, no where near pro yet la...but can say i can play a little...
I play at AMK zone X most of the time, saw quite a few pros already.
First time was at E-hub, play 難しい(because i accidentally hit it while playing with the sides) and suprisingly suceeded...
Ah well, please to meet all of you Very Happy
よろしくお願いします!

hi....u play at amk most of the time....i wonder if i seen u before a nt....
avatar
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by mitsurugi on Sat May 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Not sure, i only recall seeing zen...
But then again I don't really know any of you...yeah...
avatar
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by Ice_ on Sat May 23, 2009 9:43 pm

haha...nvm....if u frequent AMK hub, its just a matter of time and chance that u will see me....
avatar
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by Zenova on Sun May 24, 2009 11:25 am

mitsurugi wrote:Not sure, i only recall seeing zen...
But then again I don't really know any of you...yeah...

eh u got see me b4 ar... were u that guy at amk hub on wed? can't really rmb, sry XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by mitsurugi on Sun May 24, 2009 10:50 pm

Well I remember that the first time you came and play you broke 2 song records... and you joined my game and we played ハレハレユカイ、紅、七色ハモニ、and one more song that i forgot...
I wear a hat everytime i go taiko-ing and almost always wear blue
avatar
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by Zenova on Mon May 25, 2009 12:17 am

mitsurugi wrote:Well I remember that the first time you came and play you broke 2 song records... and you joined my game and we played ハレハレユカイ、紅、七色ハモニ、and one more song that i forgot...
I wear a hat everytime i go taiko-ing and almost always wear blue

lol ok then u're that guy i saw on wed XD it was nice to meet ya, and hope to see u again =p

wah u can rmb all the songs >.< i alr forgot what we played other than the 七色ハモニ XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by mitsurugi on Mon May 25, 2009 12:19 am

Hehe same here Very Happy
Although you did make me look kinda dumb, failing almost all the songs...
Quote from hayatekazama, I'm noobified all over again!
avatar
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by Zenova on Mon May 25, 2009 12:21 am

mitsurugi wrote:Hehe same here Very Happy
Although you did make me look kinda dumb, failing almost all the songs...
Quote from hayatekazama, I'm noobified all over again!

lol sorry >.< but i think the songs not i choose one leh xD normally i let other player choose cuz not much opinion

Zenova
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by mitsurugi on Mon May 25, 2009 12:23 am

Is that right?
So i made myself look dumb then, choosing all the songs that i will fail in...
hahaha...
Ah well next time maybe I'll pass...I hope yupyup
avatar
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon May 25, 2009 12:26 am

Zenova wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:Hehe same here Very Happy
Although you did make me look kinda dumb, failing almost all the songs...
Quote from hayatekazama, I'm noobified all over again!

lol sorry >.< but i think the songs not i choose one leh xD normally i let other player choose cuz not much opinion

Eh? Which songs you fail all, mitsu??

@Zen,
So far i saw you play, it's like mostly forever those high end songs like kitasaitama etc. You sure you let other player choose songs mehz? Lolz~

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by mitsurugi on Mon May 25, 2009 12:28 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
Zenova wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:Hehe same here Very Happy
Although you did make me look kinda dumb, failing almost all the songs...
Quote from hayatekazama, I'm noobified all over again!

lol sorry >.< but i think the songs not i choose one leh xD normally i let other player choose cuz not much opinion

Eh? Which songs you fail all, mitsu??

@Zen,
So far i saw you play, it's like mostly forever those high end songs like kitasaitama etc. You sure you let other player choose songs mehz? Lolz~

Most of the lvl 8 and 9 fast songs, all the 2000 versions, all lvl 10 songs....
you get the idea, I'm still a noob...
The songs i failed are kurenai and hare hare while playing with zen
avatar
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon May 25, 2009 12:32 am

mitsurugi wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
Zenova wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:Hehe same here Very Happy
Although you did make me look kinda dumb, failing almost all the songs...
Quote from hayatekazama, I'm noobified all over again!

lol sorry >.< but i think the songs not i choose one leh xD normally i let other player choose cuz not much opinion

Eh? Which songs you fail all, mitsu??

@Zen,
So far i saw you play, it's like mostly forever those high end songs like kitasaitama etc. You sure you let other player choose songs mehz? Lolz~

Most of the lvl 8 and 9 fast songs, all the 2000 versions, all lvl 10 songs....
you get the idea, I'm still a noob...
The songs i failed are kurenai and hare hare while playing with zen

Lolz, that's normally what zen will play.
I doubt you're the one who will touch those songs though, unless zen suggested it bahz. xD

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by Zenova on Mon May 25, 2009 12:42 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
Zenova wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:Hehe same here Very Happy
Although you did make me look kinda dumb, failing almost all the songs...
Quote from hayatekazama, I'm noobified all over again!

lol sorry >.< but i think the songs not i choose one leh xD normally i let other player choose cuz not much opinion

Eh? Which songs you fail all, mitsu??

@Zen,
So far i saw you play, it's like mostly forever those high end songs like kitasaitama etc. You sure you let other player choose songs mehz? Lolz~

Most of the lvl 8 and 9 fast songs, all the 2000 versions, all lvl 10 songs....
you get the idea, I'm still a noob...
The songs i failed are kurenai and hare hare while playing with zen

Lolz, that's normally what zen will play.
I doubt you're the one who will touch those songs though, unless zen suggested it bahz. xD

=.= kurenai and harehare is not i choose de leh =_= he chose on his own, i never suggest at all...

i really do let other player choose, ytd was sort of an exception cuz i needed to let loose a bit (sorry giaz >.<) i mean, i only would advice a bit, like "try not choose too easy, like below x amount of stars" and that sort of stuff, but other than that, i'll let other person choose. lol u can ask ice =p

lol if u normally see me play, you'll realize that statement is almost completely wrong... almost no one see me play on my own b4 XD (maybe except meow or ice or some others) i always dun have the opinion to choose those kind of "cooler but not as hard" songs, that's why i prefer other ppl choose, as long as not too easy can le

Zenova
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon May 25, 2009 12:46 am

Zenova wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
Zenova wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:Hehe same here Very Happy
Although you did make me look kinda dumb, failing almost all the songs...
Quote from hayatekazama, I'm noobified all over again!

lol sorry >.< but i think the songs not i choose one leh xD normally i let other player choose cuz not much opinion

Eh? Which songs you fail all, mitsu??

@Zen,
So far i saw you play, it's like mostly forever those high end songs like kitasaitama etc. You sure you let other player choose songs mehz? Lolz~

Most of the lvl 8 and 9 fast songs, all the 2000 versions, all lvl 10 songs....
you get the idea, I'm still a noob...
The songs i failed are kurenai and hare hare while playing with zen

Lolz, that's normally what zen will play.
I doubt you're the one who will touch those songs though, unless zen suggested it bahz. xD

=.= kurenai and harehare is not i choose de leh =_= he chose on his own, i never suggest at all...

i really do let other player choose, ytd was sort of an exception cuz i needed to let loose a bit (sorry giaz >.<) i mean, i only would advice a bit, like "try not choose too easy, like below x amount of stars" and that sort of stuff, but other than that, i'll let other person choose. lol u can ask ice =p

lol if u normally see me play, you'll realize that statement is almost completely wrong... almost no one see me play on my own b4 XD (maybe except meow or ice or some others) i always dun have the opinion to choose those kind of "cooler but not as hard" songs, that's why i prefer other ppl choose, as long as not too easy can le

Eh.. but the term "easy" is very different for one and other lehz.. It's like kurenai may be very easy for you but doesn't mean it'll be very easy for the rest.
xD

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by mitsurugi on Mon May 25, 2009 12:48 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
Zenova wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
Zenova wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:Hehe same here Very Happy
Although you did make me look kinda dumb, failing almost all the songs...
Quote from hayatekazama, I'm noobified all over again!

lol sorry >.< but i think the songs not i choose one leh xD normally i let other player choose cuz not much opinion

Eh? Which songs you fail all, mitsu??

@Zen,
So far i saw you play, it's like mostly forever those high end songs like kitasaitama etc. You sure you let other player choose songs mehz? Lolz~

Most of the lvl 8 and 9 fast songs, all the 2000 versions, all lvl 10 songs....
you get the idea, I'm still a noob...
The songs i failed are kurenai and hare hare while playing with zen

Lolz, that's normally what zen will play.
I doubt you're the one who will touch those songs though, unless zen suggested it bahz. xD

=.= kurenai and harehare is not i choose de leh =_= he chose on his own, i never suggest at all...

i really do let other player choose, ytd was sort of an exception cuz i needed to let loose a bit (sorry giaz >.<) i mean, i only would advice a bit, like "try not choose too easy, like below x amount of stars" and that sort of stuff, but other than that, i'll let other person choose. lol u can ask ice =p

lol if u normally see me play, you'll realize that statement is almost completely wrong... almost no one see me play on my own b4 XD (maybe except meow or ice or some others) i always dun have the opinion to choose those kind of "cooler but not as hard" songs, that's why i prefer other ppl choose, as long as not too easy can le

Eh.. but the term "easy" is very different for one and other lehz.. It's like kurenai may be very easy for you but doesn't mean it'll be very easy for the rest.
xD

Haha I agree, seems impossible for people my standard, but you pros can do it with eyes closed at 4x speed somemore...
I saw you play by yourself anyways, lucky me Very Happy
avatar
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by hayatekazama on Mon May 25, 2009 2:53 am

mitsurugi wrote:Hehe same here Very Happy
Although you did make me look kinda dumb, failing almost all the songs...
Quote from hayatekazama, I'm noobified all over again!

huh wat did I quote? why my name suddenly appear there one.. lolx o.O
avatar
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Domo~~I'm a new guy here

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum