Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello, introduction time

+9
wreako24
yuu_yuki
Zenova
Giazenshia
fuuyue
Ice_
ongchinkai
sergeant
hayatekazama
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

hello, introduction time - Page 3 Empty Re: hello, introduction time

Post by mitsurugi Tue May 26, 2009 11:57 pm

hayatekazama wrote:
Zenova wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:lets see.. I think I played single drums like less den 10 times.. and the rest goes to double drums @_@ special title sounds cool.. lolx

lol when taikodojo has a lot of ppl, we may have some... sections or division or wadever u call it. Then you guys can form the "Special Double Drummers Squad" =)

P.S Your siggy looks awesome, quite cool =p

sounds alot like bleach to me.. lolx!!! one day we're gonna go to soul society and form a special squad there... LOL! oh and today I met Ice, mitsurugi, wreako24 and AMH..

today AMH abit scary wor.. lolx, watashi koiwai des >_< XDDDD

PS: thanks! I got this siggy from.. er.. um.. actually I kope from some website.. LOL!!!

Eh?? omae wa kowai? doushite?
Ya anyways saw him quite late today... Saw him play double drums, good to have you on our side Laughing
First time we saw 3 pple play 2 drum with 4 hands, 2 on each drums Very Happy Very Happy
Haha good to see you~~
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Wed May 27, 2009 12:02 am

nice meeting you too.. lolx!! I was like wtf there's 2 hands playing one each drum.. lolx... and I meant AMH is koiwai, not you.. lolx its the other girl over there today at amk hub too XD

Last edited by hayatekazama on Wed May 27, 2009 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Wed May 27, 2009 12:06 am

hayatekazama wrote:nice meeting you too.. lolx!! I was like wtf there's 2 hands playing one each drum.. lolx... I and meant AMH is koiwai, not you.. lolx its the other girl over there today at amk hub too XD

Because she made you play the slow song right Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Funniest thing ever~~ We should have helped out earlier, then maybe you would have passed (laugh)
Well then guess you are the fast type then Smile
By the way to all the other people that would be clueless on which song are we talking about, it was 茜色の約束 (鬼)
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Wed May 27, 2009 12:10 am

mitsurugi wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:nice meeting you too.. lolx!! I was like wtf there's 2 hands playing one each drum.. lolx... I and meant AMH is koiwai, not you.. lolx its the other girl over there today at amk hub too XD

Because she made you play the slow song right Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Funniest thing ever~~ We should have helped out earlier, then maybe you would have passed (laugh)
Well then guess you are the fast type then Smile
By the way to all the other people that would be clueless on which song are we talking about, it was 茜色の約束 (鬼)

oh ya that song.. I tried playing it again on double.. with x2 speed but fail again.. however on my next game I managed to pass.. there are some songs which I HAVE to play x2 or maybe even x3 speed
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Wed May 27, 2009 9:35 am

茜色の約束 << lol i thought thats the song i say u all can try double drum....and i mention have to double speed =/
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Wed May 27, 2009 3:02 pm

hayatekazama wrote:
Zenova wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:lets see.. I think I played single drums like less den 10 times.. and the rest goes to double drums @_@ special title sounds cool.. lolx

lol when taikodojo has a lot of ppl, we may have some... sections or division or wadever u call it. Then you guys can form the "Special Double Drummers Squad" =)

sounds alot like bleach to me.. lolx!!! one day we're gonna go to soul society and form a special squad there... LOL! oh and today I met Ice, mitsurugi, wreako24 and AMH..

PS: thanks! I got this siggy from.. er.. um.. actually I kope from some website.. LOL!!!

LOL?? when did i become scary de?? there are a few songs need to be double speed to see notes clearly and even better.. u not sure can ask the rest also.. they know which one need to be in double speed to play better.. if not fail lor.. xD

F5.. when did i become scary!!!!
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Wed May 27, 2009 5:56 pm

hayatekazama wrote:
Zenova wrote:

Hmmm, by any chance, are you the guy which I played with before I left with AMH yesterday at AMK hub? O_O?

p.s.: Wah, if AMH is scary, then should I avoid her??? lol!
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Wed May 27, 2009 9:25 pm

If AMH is scary, I wouldn't had survived since Secondary school LOL.

Yes she is scary, will cause something to something which you won't want to know... (She'll know it herself)

So, take the siggy or leave it LOL...
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed May 27, 2009 10:37 pm

hayatekazama wrote:
Zenova wrote:

lol actually that's where i tot of the the idea XD lol, would be sort of like the kido corps in bleach or smth xD but won't happen till we have more members, cuz there are supposed to be 13 squads and we only have like 20+ ppl active ppl in SG so.... 2 ppl to a squad? (only captain and vice-captain XD)

btw, amh scary ar? she normally dun look scary leh o.0

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Wed May 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Giazenshia wrote:If AMH is scary, I wouldn't had survived since Secondary school LOL.

Yes she is scary, will cause something to something which you won't want to know... (She'll know it herself)

So, take the siggy or leave it LOL...

If she's that scary, I think every night when I am inside Lala land, she will come and do something evil on me. =X
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Thu May 28, 2009 12:08 am

PegaKok wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:
Zenova wrote:

Hmmm, by any chance, are you the guy which I played with before I left with AMH yesterday at AMK hub? O_O?

yes.. I believe so.. XDD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Thu May 28, 2009 1:35 am

u still haven tell me i am scary in wat..

@krt.. that one is u guys came up with it lor.. i don really understand why u guys say that "thing" on me.. zzz.. did i do that to that sth meh? lolz..

i dont think many ppl see the scary side of me yet.. not even KRT.. hehe
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Thu May 28, 2009 1:44 am

Definitely got not-so-good mood side of amh =X
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Thu May 28, 2009 1:47 am

hayatekazama wrote:
PegaKok wrote:Hmmm, by any chance, are you the guy which I played with before I left with AMH yesterday at AMK hub? O_O?

yes.. I believe so.. XDD

???

Believe so? For which question?
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Thu May 28, 2009 1:48 am

jenny_amh wrote:u still haven tell me i am scary in wat..

@krt.. that one is u guys came up with it lor.. i don really understand why u guys say that "thing" on me.. zzz.. did i do that to that sth meh? lolz..

I dunno.. its like when u ask me if I can pass that song or not.. when I say I not sure never played it before.. lolx u look like u gonna kill me or something @_@

@PegaKok: yes I believe that I'm the guy that u played with before u left on that day XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Thu May 28, 2009 1:52 am

hayatekazama wrote:

I dunno.. its like when u ask me if I can pass that song or not.. when I say I not sure never played it before.. lolx u look like u gonna kill me or something @_@

@PegaKok: yes I believe that I'm the guy that u played with before u left on that day XD

I think so only. lol.

I based on some of your posts you made + AMH's reply. I may be wrong. lol~
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Thu May 28, 2009 1:54 am

PegaKok wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:

I think so only. lol.

I based on some of your posts you made + AMH's reply. I may be wrong. lol~

u are right bah.. I'm the crazy guy that double drums and when amh said its late time to go off I also said where got late its still early! lolx
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Thu May 28, 2009 1:56 am

ORH!!! OK! Now 100% confirmed. Hahaha!

Actually, it's late IMO also. I had another appointment later on.
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Thu May 28, 2009 2:05 am

hayatekazama wrote:

lol.. curious mah.. that one is scary meh? O_O''
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Thu May 28, 2009 2:17 am

jenny_amh wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:

lol.. curious mah.. that one is scary meh? O_O''

lolx!! I can somehow feel the killer aura XDDD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Thu May 28, 2009 10:16 am

If she's that scary, I will kena KO-ed everytime I meet her liao. X_X
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama Thu May 28, 2009 6:49 pm

PegaKok wrote:If she's that scary, I will kena KO-ed everytime I meet her liao. X_X

"PegaKok is immune to jenny_amh" XD
hayatekazama
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh Fri May 07, 2010 3:52 am

happy bday~~
jenny_amh
jenny_amh
修行中