Hello everyone

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Zenova on Sun May 24, 2009 2:25 pm

hayatekazama wrote:
Zenova wrote:lol after drumzout ytd, saw hayate at amk hubz =) nice to meet ya

oh yeah and nice to meet wreako too Very Happy lol these few days more and more ppl joining dojo (hurray)

lol.. nice to meet u too.. wreako was there yesterday? o.O

lol the guy standing beside us with the specs, sort of spiky hair (i think, can't rmb xD) <<< should be la, unless i got it wrong

Zenova
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Sun May 24, 2009 4:23 pm

hmm I do remember another person wearing specs over there.. he got carry bag I think?
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Sun May 24, 2009 10:56 pm

If there's anyone there yesterday with a spiky hairdo and specs, most likely it was him(he told me to come but I've already bathed...)
Anyways if you see wreako, then you'll see me with him most of the time in the afternoon don=3
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi on Sun May 24, 2009 11:20 pm

should be him. I think we terrified him with those 15 credits.
gepi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki on Sun May 24, 2009 11:39 pm

mitsurugi wrote:If there's anyone there yesterday with a spiky hairdo and specs, most likely it was him(he told me to come but I've already bathed...)
Anyways if you see wreako, then you'll see me with him most of the time in the afternoon don=3

Eh? You're there on saturday too?
Which one is you? xD

I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Sun May 24, 2009 11:41 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:If there's anyone there yesterday with a spiky hairdo and specs, most likely it was him(he told me to come but I've already bathed...)

Which one is you? xD

Err...no...sadly Crying or Very sad
We usually go out together to play, but it was too late to go...
If only i could go though....
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon May 25, 2009 12:12 am

mitsurugi wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

Which one is you? xD

Err...no...sadly Crying or Very sad
We usually go out together to play, but it was too late to go...
If only i could go though....

Haha, i'm sure we'll meet soon, i'm mostly with debbie, grayson and meow when i'm out for taiko in amk. keke~

I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wreako24 on Mon May 25, 2009 12:26 am

hayatekazama wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:another person that plays at amk hub.. wooo lets meet up someday XDDD

Lolz~ We should all meet up in amk hub someday~ xD
Me most of the time in amk de. haha

lol.. I met ice and you today at hub!! OMG, all pros.. me can go one corner and emo liao... lolx

@wreako24: I'm at amk hub most of the time is during weekdays around evening to night time.. going to ORD orh so the unit good give nights out almost everyday XD

LOL not pro at all
I failed all song except soul calibur 2 T.T
haha aniways..I still haven't see u bfore?lol
wreako24
素人
素人

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova on Mon May 25, 2009 12:45 am

wreako24 wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:another person that plays at amk hub.. wooo lets meet up someday XDDD

lol.. I met ice and you today at hub!! OMG, all pros.. me can go one corner and emo liao... lolx

@wreako24: I'm at amk hub most of the time is during weekdays around evening to night time.. going to ORD orh so the unit good give nights out almost everyday XD

LOL not pro at all

i tink u did =p ytd he was the guy standing with giaz wearing the anime shirt thingy (sry dunno what it's called)

Zenova
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Mon May 25, 2009 2:56 am

Zenova wrote:
wreako24 wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:

LOL not pro at all

i tink u did =p ytd he was the guy standing with giaz wearing the anime shirt thingy (sry dunno what it's called)

he should saw me too.. I should saw him too.. but we still dunno each other.. btw I'm the crazy guy that plays double drums on that day lolx!! the anime shirt thingy is actually called Cospa =)
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wreako24 on Tue May 26, 2009 12:51 am

hayatekazama wrote:he should saw me too.. I should saw him too.. but we still dunno each other.. btw I'm the crazy guy that plays double drums on that day lolx!! the anime shirt thingy is actually called Cospa =)

LOl I would like to play double drums wif u someday
I can only play like almost all the hard song wif double drums
& i think i completed tong hua oni double speed on double too
now I will try seasons of asia oni on double drum XP
wreako24
素人
素人

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Tue May 26, 2009 3:25 pm

Although doing it alone is just tiring...
You play one oni song enough for you to retire for the day Smile
Best to go with friend, each two songs
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Tue May 26, 2009 10:52 pm

mitsurugi wrote:Although doing it alone is just tiring...

lol.. nice meet the two of you today XDDD after u guys left.. I like played double drums for another 5-8 games.. XDDD
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Wed May 27, 2009 12:00 am

hayatekazama wrote:

lol.. nice meet the two of you today XDDD after u guys left.. I like played double drums for another 5-8 games.. XDDD

I'm actually surprised at you being able to play for that long affraid
I play one time both my hands and legs(don't really know why) goes a little numb already..
maybe it's just the choice of songs and the way i play double... Wink
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Wed May 27, 2009 12:07 am

mitsurugi wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:

I play one time both my hands and legs(don't really know why) goes a little numb already..

lol maybe maybe not.. the songs I usually played for double, for hard is lucky star, shiny smile, the other Idolmaster song next to shiny smile, distance(naruto song) one of the 2000 series song which is 7 stars AMH told me can play double so I gave it a try.. ended up I got REALLY tired when the song is ending.. for ONI is.. doremon LOL!!! And a few others, I tried seasons of asia oni but fail.. sigh like about 4-5 more bars to pass, dam sad.. could have pass if I never get stun whenever I miss a note(which often happened to me when I miss a note which I expect not to miss so ya)

I'm starting to feel the tiredness already... lolx I gonna do some research on how to strengthen both of my arms.. might even post a topic about this some other time.. maybe tonight or next week.. XDDD

PS: Now I starting to dance whenever I played.. first was when I playing naruto song.. lolx was quite surprised suddenly I become so jumpy.. XD Shocked
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi on Wed May 27, 2009 12:10 am

hayatekazama wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:

lol maybe maybe not.. the songs I usually played for double, for hard is lucky star, shiny smile, the other Idolmaster song next to shiny smile, distance(naruto song) one of the 2000 series song which is 7 stars AMH told me can play double so I gave it a try.. ended up I got REALLY tired when the song is ending.. for ONI is.. doremon LOL!!! And a few others, I tried seasons of asia oni but fail.. sigh like about 4-5 more bars to pass, dam sad.. could have pass if I never get stun whenever I miss a note(which often happened to me when I miss a note which I expect not to miss so ya)

I'm starting to feel the tiredness already... lolx I gonna do some research on how to strengthen both of my arms.. might even post a topic about this some other time.. maybe tonight or next week.. XDDD

wait...a 2000 SONG????
Which? 恋文?さいたま?
You could always try the アンパンマン songs or something, they're easy, not sure if easier than ドラエモン、but should be the same standard or something Very Happy
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Wed May 27, 2009 12:13 am

mitsurugi wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:
mitsurugi wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:

wait...a 2000 SONG????
Which? 恋文?さいたま?
You could always try the アンパンマン songs or something, they're easy, not sure if easier than ドラエモン、but should be the same standard or something Very Happy

I noe nuts about the name of the songs.. lolx but in the middle part u have to keep hitting the blue ones.. like tong tong tong tong tong tong tong (short pause with one long yellow bar) den again tong tong tong tong tong tong tong( another short pause with the yellow bar), the ending part the notes will keep repeating for like 5-6 times.. which is very tiring
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wreako24 on Wed May 27, 2009 12:15 am

Its not reccommended to play 2000 song on double LOLXP
wreako24
素人
素人

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Wed May 27, 2009 12:18 am

wreako24 wrote:Its not reccommended to play 2000 song on double LOLXP

but certain songs can be played for double.. I seen gias and one other guy played it before.. with er.. x4 speed(the song that I was playing) LOL affraid
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wreako24 on Wed May 27, 2009 12:20 am

hayatekazama wrote:

but certain songs can be played for double.. I seen gias and one other guy played it before.. with er.. x4 speed(the song that I was playing) LOL affraid

LOL u mean sky?
Hes crazy on doubles
wreako24
素人
素人

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Wed May 27, 2009 12:23 am

wreako24 wrote:
hayatekazama wrote:

LOL u mean sky?
Hes crazy on doubles

hmm.. not him I remember him playing it with blindfold before.. dunno if he is on this forum or not..
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi on Wed May 27, 2009 12:34 am

makio. yes he is from this forum. and it's saitama.

off topic. 3 days off. whee.
gepi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Wed May 27, 2009 12:37 am

gepi wrote:makio. yes he is from this forum. and it's saitama.

off topic. 3 days off. whee.

lol so good.. nvm this fri I off.. but I got friend's bday on that day.. sob sob >_<
oh so he is makio.. ic
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi on Wed May 27, 2009 12:38 am

but I can't imagine my workload when I come back next monday lah. got dumb safety audit. and you F5 faster than sgcafe lorh.
gepi
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hayatekazama on Wed May 27, 2009 12:59 am

gepi wrote:but I can't imagine my workload when I come back next monday lah. got dumb safety audit. and you F5 faster than sgcafe lorh.

lol.. thats cos I RARELY post at sgcafe liao.. I find the jubeat thread boring XDDD
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum