Introduce Yourself!!

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by HareHareYukai on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:57 pm

if you see someone potential just invite. or else doesnt nid to be very good or something as long as they really really enjoy the game go ahead.!
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:50 am

ongchinkai wrote:i think i should start "working" and intro more DTE players here, lol!

You're going solo to intro more DTE players? Or going with mint to intro more players?

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by Giazenshia on Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:49 pm

Hi everyone, time for me to introduce myself.

I'm Giazenshia, or everyone call me Gias in school and online. Got invited by BYLX into this forum when I was hanging around at JP Zone-X.

Short introduction of myself:

I'm a male, 18 this year and currently studying as a first year in Republic Polytechnic right now. I am a heavy gamer, computer hardware geek and Anime otaku who loves music games. My fav games include DrumMania, DJMAX Portable and the likes and I just got hooked onto Taiko.

I'm also a stalker and hardly posts unless I want to.

I know AMH since secondary school and usually stumbles onto her by accident in JP. I live very near JP and sometimes, I will head over to JP when I'm free/bored.

I'm not too good at Taiko yet, but I can play some Oni songs here and there thanks to my previous experiences playing the drums and all the music games.

So, nice to meet ya.

Note: I always clip my black Razer ProTone m250 (earphones) on my shirt or on my ear everywhere I go. Just watch out for the earphones when looking out for me in JP.
avatar
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by yuu_yuki on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:09 am

Hi there Gias!!
Welcome to our humble taiko dojo~

Feel free to chat around haha

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by HareHareYukai on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:53 am

HaiHai Welcome!~
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by jenny_amh on Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:17 pm

Giazenshia wrote:Hi everyone, time for me to introduce myself.

I'm Giazenshia, or everyone call me Gias in school and online. Got invited by BYLX into this forum when I was hanging around at JP Zone-X.

Short introduction of myself:

I'm a male, 18 this year and currently studying as a first year in Republic Polytechnic right now. I am a heavy gamer, computer hardware geek and Anime otaku who loves music games. My fav games include DrumMania, DJMAX Portable and the likes and I just got hooked onto Taiko.

I'm also a stalker and hardly posts unless I want to.

I know AMH since secondary school and usually stumbles onto her by accident in JP. I live very near JP and sometimes, I will head over to JP when I'm free/bored.

I'm not too good at Taiko yet, but I can play some Oni songs here and there thanks to my previous experiences playing the drums and all the music games.

So, nice to meet ya.

Note: I always clip my black Razer ProTone m250 (earphones) on my shirt or on my ear everywhere I go. Just watch out for the earphones when looking out for me in JP.

hey!! yo!!!!

when u change name to "GIAS" sia?? i was think who is this writing my name down den "TING".. knowing who u liao.. i thought i met u in sec sch ppl call u "lugia" ?? XD.. since u like pokemon alot.. there actually 1 person here like pokemon also.. XD.. u go find out urself who bah.. haha..

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! XD
avatar
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by Giazenshia on Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:49 pm

Ya, my name got cut short. First, it was lugia. Because lu-gia sounds too long, some people go cut it to gia. Then out of a sudden the -s came out from nowhere.

So they all call me Gias for short. Not that I don't like it.

Gia with "s" or without "s" is still the same.
avatar
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by Resdel on Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:21 pm

I don't play pokemon much but luiga is one of the legendary birds, right?

Resdel
見習い
見習い


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by Resdel on Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:27 pm

To Mint:
Your profile is cute. I am/have a huge ball too: At my stomach. Ha Ha...
lame joke, hope you don't mind. Smile
Anyway, welcome to taiko.

Resdel
見習い
見習い


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by gepi on Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:28 pm

jenny_amh wrote:
since u like pokemon alot.. there actually 1 person here like pokemon also.. XD.. u go find out urself who bah.. haha..


I. seriously. wonder. who.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by HareHareYukai on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:55 pm

gepi guess what i just drew a sandshrew holding bachi LOL. shall not upload it so fast. i complete the full drawing with most ppl from taikodojo first.
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by jenny_amh on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:42 am

gepi wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:
since u like pokemon alot.. there actually 1 person here like pokemon also.. XD.. u go find out urself who bah.. haha..


I. seriously. wonder. who.

actually can tell a few ppl here who like pokemon.. haha.. can see from some post in this section that someone like pokemon~~

lalalalalalalalalalalala
avatar
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by HareHareYukai on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:08 pm

he brings a sandshrew plush wherever he goes. hee.
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by Kiarachu on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:15 pm

jenny_amh wrote:
gepi wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:
since u like pokemon alot.. there actually 1 person here like pokemon also.. XD.. u go find out urself who bah.. haha..


I. seriously. wonder. who.

actually can tell a few ppl here who like pokemon.. haha.. can see from some post in this section that someone like pokemon~~

lalalalalalalalalalalala

I like pokemon too ^^
avatar
Kiarachu
素人
素人


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by YM on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:12 pm

hi all =)
I'm YM, CYT's sister. sorry to interrupt ur pokemon talk. i think only BLYX & gepi know me. err i've changed my game name from CYM to YM. im 18, i study in np. thanks BLYX for inviting us here and sorry for late intro =) oh btw, i also like pokemon =)
avatar
YM
素人
素人


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by gepi on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:13 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:he brings a sandshrew plush wherever he goes. hee.

no I don't. because I wouldn't want my sandshrew to be squashed.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by yuu_yuki on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:45 pm

YM wrote:hi all =)
I'm YM, CYT's sister. sorry to interrupt ur pokemon talk. i think only BLYX & gepi know me. err i've changed my game name from CYM to YM. im 18, i study in np. thanks BLYX for inviting us here and sorry for late intro =) oh btw, i also like pokemon =)

Hihi~~
Don't worry about interrupting the pokemon talk cos' this is suppose to be Self-Intro section, lolz!
And Welcome welcome to Taiko Dojo!! DanceDance

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by jenny_amh on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:20 am

YM wrote:hi all =)
I'm YM, CYT's sister. sorry to interrupt ur pokemon talk. i think only BLYX & gepi know me. err i've changed my game name from CYM to YM. im 18, i study in np. thanks BLYX for inviting us here and sorry for late intro =) oh btw, i also like pokemon =)

welcome.. treat this as ur home ok??

haha.. i also like pokemon too.. XD
avatar
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by YM on Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:26 pm

haha. yea i will. thanks. Smile
avatar
YM
素人
素人


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by gepi on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:47 pm

jenny_amh wrote:
YM wrote:hi all =)
I'm YM, CYT's sister. sorry to interrupt ur pokemon talk. i think only BLYX & gepi know me. err i've changed my game name from CYM to YM. im 18, i study in np. thanks BLYX for inviting us here and sorry for late intro =) oh btw, i also like pokemon =)

welcome.. treat this as ur home ok??

haha.. i also like pokemon too.. XD

who doesn't like pokemon? especially sandshrew?
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by YM on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:12 am

lol. i can tell that.. to you, sandshrew is the best. haha. i also think sandshrews are quite cool... they have strong abilities. btw u really have sandshrew plush ar. lol. jk.
avatar
YM
素人
素人


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by gepi on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:13 am

YM wrote:lol. i can tell that.. to you, sandshrew is the best. haha. i also think sandshrews are quite cool... they have strong abilities. btw u really have sandshrew plush ar. lol. jk.



enough said.

if fact that's how my nick gepi came about. because I kept saying sandshrew at home, then my sis will reply sand ge pi. lol.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by yuu_yuki on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:28 am

sand ge pi.. isn't that.... erm.... lolz

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by gepi on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:32 am

yuu_yuki wrote:sand ge pi.. isn't that.... erm.... lolz

because it's the only way to squeeze 9 letters into 4. and someone already used sand. and I didn't know that the machine accepted space so didn't use rew.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by ongchinkai on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:35 am

why not be normal and use something related to your name? like BLYX and me? Razz
avatar
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum