Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級! (太鼓の達人12)

+17
mitsurugi
cats_and_corgi
Kyon
DarkOni++
HareHareYukai
Rubyrain
gepi
wreako24
fluorescence
jenny_amh
Giazenshia
ongchinkai
Zenova
YukariKaito
yuu_yuki
Ice_
まきお
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which one do you prefer most?

太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級!  (太鼓の達人12) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap52%太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級!  (太鼓の達人12) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 52% 
[ 13 ]
太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級!  (太鼓の達人12) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap48%太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級!  (太鼓の達人12) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 48% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 25

太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級!  (太鼓の達人12) - Page 3 Empty Re: 太鼓之達人 亞洲版 全新再進級! (太鼓の達人12)

Post by gepi Fri May 22, 2009 11:39 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
Rubyrain wrote:@Yuu: i haven't exactly checked out the song list for the asian version lehx. got that kind of ulu song one meh? if we play cfm got alot of ppl crowd one, all thinking "Wtf why they play this kind of stupid song?"

Who cares sia, play and laugh throughout the song is more fun sia..
Muahahahahahaaaaaaa~

Like "dui mian de zabor kan guo lai~~~~~ kan guo lai, kan guo laaaaaaai"

no thanks. I had bad nightmares(wait. nightmare is bad.) of people singing which taikoing.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Sat May 23, 2009 1:56 am

dui bin eh zabor kua guay lai~~~~~~~~~ kua guay lai, kua guay lai~

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai Sat May 23, 2009 8:00 am

Zenova wrote:eh blyx how many times i tell u le, that time u saw me watch the taiko vid in project room is only that time la =.= not like i everyday go stare at video and try to memorize

And I don't go and purposely memorize, i can't help it cuz my memory is quite good (especially for music) so songs easily get etched into my memory. Really, I barely watch videos or memorize or wadeva now >.<

and honestly, i'll just say it here, my sight-reading and reactions are CRAP, probably only a bit better than average (so actually a lot of ppl are probably better than me at sight reading), and seeing as I've barely passed all my sight-reading sections in piano exams... T_T

but overall, because of this, my subconscious ends up relying more on memory, so it's not really my fault that I end up using memory

P.S I know you said you were addressing a general issue, but... well, I get your point >_< and btw, glad to see that ur well again =p

eh.. i got say anything meh.. how come you seem to be the one talking about your own "training" method or what. i never say anything wor. you say de (:

ohyes. i remember in some .. some threads you said "my memory stats are good".

actually you want use memory or what is still your choice. no one stopping you.
gosh. then later the ability pentagon got one stat memory de. (gauge of how many 4x speeds you can pass? LOL)
HareHareYukai
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sat May 23, 2009 12:07 pm

lol kk, but i seem to have gotten some impression that using memory (regardless of consciously or not) is condemned in playing taiko, like it's cheating or smth... oh well, can't be bothered la, dun care what i use already XD

btw, i think... that quite a few of the pros in japan also use memory de >.< or maybe they really uber zai, like got super-human eyes and reactions O.O

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Sat May 23, 2009 1:16 pm

lol....actuallly i realise...there are two big groups of ppl....one group is they play depend mostly on sight....the other group they play depend mostly on hearing....thats somehow the feeling i get from seeing ppl play... its like if u depend mostly on sight, u can play dian dao better than 4x speed, if u depend mostly on hearing, u can play 4x speed better than play dian dao...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by YukariKaito Sat May 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Ice_ wrote:lol....actuallly i realise...there are two big groups of ppl....one group is they play depend mostly on sight....the other group they play depend mostly on hearing....thats somehow the feeling i get from seeing ppl play... its like if u depend mostly on sight, u can play dian dao better than 4x speed, if u depend mostly on hearing, u can play 4x speed better than play dian dao...

Actually, what I do is i analyze patterns... but i cant memorize songs as a while. i read first then decide which hand should i start switching from don to katsu (eg. DDKKDDK means everytime i hit with my left hand, my right hand switches place from don -> katsu or katsu -> don), but other times its reacting to the incoming notes.

So am i the memorize type? Or am i the sight reading type? =\
YukariKaito
YukariKaito
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Sat May 23, 2009 2:44 pm

lol same sia....i also need to decide which hand to start....
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Sat May 23, 2009 2:47 pm

same. I die dieusually start ddkkddkk with my right hand, kkkkd with my left hand and blahblahblah.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Sat May 23, 2009 9:45 pm

me....i die die MUST start ANY SORTS of long chains wif right hand...unless some special circumstances...like DDDKDDDKDDD (dive to world ), must start from left hand...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Sun May 24, 2009 11:45 am

YukariKaito wrote:
Ice_ wrote:lol....actuallly i realise...there are two big groups of ppl....one group is they play depend mostly on sight....the other group they play depend mostly on hearing....thats somehow the feeling i get from seeing ppl play... its like if u depend mostly on sight, u can play dian dao better than 4x speed, if u depend mostly on hearing, u can play 4x speed better than play dian dao...

Actually, what I do is i analyze patterns... but i cant memorize songs as a while. i read first then decide which hand should i start switching from don to katsu (eg. DDKKDDK means everytime i hit with my left hand, my right hand switches place from don -> katsu or katsu -> don), but other times its reacting to the incoming notes.

So am i the memorize type? Or am i the sight reading type? =\

i think most ppl are a mixture, but maybe more to memory type. Aiya, when ppl learn something, almost everyone relies on memory to learn a skill (cooking, playing instrument, etc.)

actually, everything relates to memory la, even sight reading, cuz sight-reading is based on ur experiences, but it is also partially related to reflexes, so if u have good reflexes (like blyx), then u'll probably adapt fast to dian dao and new songs

but it's very hard to decide which "kind of skill" person u are, cuz there are just too many factors to consider, like for me, my reflexes are only average, but my memory makes up for that, and my concentration is poor (as in, the physical psychology, meaning the eyes and brain and stuff) but i make up for that with my willpower or wadeva

anyway, it's all too complicated, so we shud just ignore all of that stuff like "which method u use" and so on, and just enjoy the fun of taiko =p

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun May 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Zenova wrote:
but it's very hard to decide which "kind of skill" person u are, cuz there are just too many factors to consider, like for me, my reflexes are only average, but my memory makes up for that, and my concentration is poor (as in, the physical psychology, meaning the eyes and brain and stuff) but i make up for that with my willpower or wadeva

Physical psychology??
Is there even such a term in the first place??
Funny that as a psychology major, i have not even heard of this term in my 3yrs of study. Hmm..
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Mon May 25, 2009 12:28 am

yuu_yuki wrote:
Zenova wrote:

Physical psychology??
Is there even such a term in the first place??
Funny that as a psychology major, i have not even heard of this term in my 3yrs of study. Hmm..

lol sorry i couldn't think of a term to refer to it. I meant the physical as in like, the brain's ability to focus, etc, as in, the scientific part, not really the "mind" and the psychological stuff... er... sorry, nvm, ignore what i said >_<" (oops)

cuz some weird terms i use are just personal references for myself =x

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyon Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:52 pm

erm ... ps i wonder if u all know about the news

Taiko 12 has arrive at iluma le !! haven took out the machine yet,but i saw liao!!

for my info,they will be start the machine from this coming weekend ~

Kyon
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Kyon wrote:erm ... ps i wonder if u all know about the news

Taiko 12 has arrive at iluma le !! haven took out the machine yet,but i saw liao!!

this weekend? NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm broke.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_and_corgi Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:18 pm

-Will hopefully go during national day weekend- xD
cats_and_corgi
cats_and_corgi
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:11 pm

Finally, it's here... so now what do I do? Saturday I am going to AMK, but now I feel like going to try out taiko 12... next time maybe, organize gathering to iluma, anyone?
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by cats_and_corgi Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:14 pm

mitsurugi wrote:Finally, it's here... so now what do I do? Saturday I am going to AMK, but now I feel like going to try out taiko 12... next time maybe, organize gathering to iluma, anyone?
NATIONAL DAY WEEKEND I like to play alone. xD

Uhh, I'm not free... ya. Not free.
xDDDDD
cats_and_corgi
cats_and_corgi
見習い
見習い

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 pm

*Post removed. See 3 posts down.*

Last edited by PegaKok on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:42 pm

mitsurugi wrote:Finally, it's here... so now what do I do? Saturday I am going to AMK, but now I feel like going to try out taiko 12... next time maybe, organize gathering to iluma, anyone?

ZOMG~!!!!! TAIKO 12 TAIKO 12 TAIKO 12 finally out XD must go play X-DAY2000

lol sat i also going amk, but maybe... later on in evening after watching jubeat competition and chaserz pwn nooboii, i see whether can go iluma. If cannot maybe sun or... another day lor D:

wheeee~~ rotter tarmination coded XD

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Zenova wrote:

lol sat i also going amk, but maybe... later on in evening after watching jubeat competition and chaserz pwn nooboii, i see whether can go iluma. If cannot maybe sun or... another day lor D:

lol. Gud luck zenova. I hope you pssed Rotter (Yeah, I always fail dat sng..)

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by PegaKok Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Kyon wrote:erm ... ps i wonder if u all know about the news

Wow... this is a piece of excellent news for most people. Hahas~

Edit: Taiko12 Asian or the original Jap version???
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:01 am

DarkOni++ wrote:
Zenova wrote:

lol thanks~~~~ wheee tml going to try after school haha

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:04 am

Zenova wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:
Zenova wrote:

lol thanks~~~~ wheee tml going to try after school haha

Hope it's there already, tomorrow will head over after returning the yukatas Very Happy
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by -x(Dex)x- Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Its up already! Adris playing it now T.T (its friday night now)

im going to camp there tmr morning : D
-x(Dex)x-
-x(Dex)x-
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by mitsurugi Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:42 am

I'll be going there about 1.30 with my friend who wants to challenge me...
mitsurugi
mitsurugi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next