Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hajimemashite! dewanakatta desu!

+10
PegaKok
まきお
Giazenshia
Ice_
HareHareYukai
Zenova
yuu_yuki
ongchinkai
varnex
dewanakatta
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hajimemashite! dewanakatta desu! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hajimemashite! dewanakatta desu!

Post by PegaKok Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:27 am

Ice_ wrote:
dewanakatta wrote:The machine there is $0.50 SG Dollars per 2 songs. (I'm assuming the exchange rate is $1 ringgit = $0.50 SG dollars, it should be lower)

Food? No problem, very cheap. Not like you want to go and eat expensive sushi restaurant or things like that. Different story though if you wanna eat expensive stuff.

Accomodation? Now's that's a bit of a problem, lol. ^^; You can find other ppl to share a room with you in a hotel or I can accomodate 2 ppl in my room if you all dun mind la that is. >___> Save some cash there.

Dunno, I look forward to meeting new Oni player Taiko faces.

hmm....0.5 for 2 songs means $1 for 4 songs?...so good...

Well, Singapore has a higher standard of living, thus more expensive?
PegaKok
PegaKok
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Hajimemashite! dewanakatta desu! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hajimemashite! dewanakatta desu!

Post by dewanakatta Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:46 am

Well, but the price in Hong Kong is like... $0.50 for 3 songs, even cheaper... >_<; And they always have the latest one...

dewanakatta
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:48 am

hmm...is there any taiko machines at china?...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:49 am

Ice_ wrote:hmm...is there any taiko machines at china?...

I dun think so... unless u count taiwan as China then probably not =p

Zenova
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Zenova wrote:
Ice_ wrote:hmm....0.5 for 2 songs means $1 for 4 songs?...so good...

not quite... put it this way, 2 songs for 40c plus, so 1.40-1.45 for 6 songs, which is twice of what we get >.< omg that's dam hua suan

lol can post in morning today cuz not in school... sick but getting better =p

But if a person use the nebo card, the "Top $10, Free $10" in our zone x, then each time you play is only $0.70.
So $0.70 = 3 songs for solo, 4 songs for doubles.
That is almost the same as malaysia. =p
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:38 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
Zenova wrote:

not quite... put it this way, 2 songs for 40c plus, so 1.40-1.45 for 6 songs, which is twice of what we get >.< omg that's dam hua suan

But if a person use the nebo card, the "Top $10, Free $10" in our zone x, then each time you play is only $0.70.

but for hardcore spammers(-ed) like me, even a difference of like. 15 cents(amk and jp) is a lot a lot loh.

china should have bah. if not, the ultra-retarded asian version can't be only for sg(and maybe some parts of taiwan/hk) mah.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:37 pm

gepi wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
Zenova wrote:

but for hardcore spammers(-ed) like me, even a difference of like. 15 cents(amk and jp) is a lot a lot loh.

china should have bah. if not, the ultra-retarded asian version can't be only for sg(and maybe some parts of taiwan/hk) mah.

Cos' you spam ma, and you really can spam sia..
And 15 cents divided by 2 is only 7.5 cents (cos' of the top 10 free 10)??
That time when DTE is $0.95, it's cheap but if you calculate my travel fees to there and the amount of $$ i spend on taiko, my travel fees is much more expensive than what i can save there. jp the same case. xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:12 pm

My parents go JB very often. Heard from them now SG$100 = RM239 or something like that. So SG$1 around RM2.40. I had to agree their arcade = quite cheap. I saw Wangan Midnight around 2-3 tokens, much cheaper than our here.

Yeah, Malaysia food very cheap. I remember I go KL, Ipoh and Penang, their Wonton Noodles only RM2.50 or even lower (That was December or so). Nice some more.

I still love Ipoh, love their Hakka Mee (Too bad SG don't have) to the core. 2 Ball of noodles only RM2.50, and can eat until your stomach explode cause it's like double the serving.

When it comes to Malaysia, I still love their Nasi Lemak, Mee Soto, Laksa and Wonton Noodles. Far much much better than what we have here.

To me, Malaysia is all about food and nature (you don't see high mountains or oil palm plantations, chickens/ducks running around in the kampong in SG eh?)
Giazenshia
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by dewanakatta Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:16 pm

Giazenshia wrote:My parents go JB very often. Heard from them now SG$100 = RM239 or something like that. So SG$1 around RM2.40. I had to agree their arcade = quite cheap. I saw Wangan Midnight around 2-3 tokens, much cheaper than our here.

Yeah, Malaysia food very cheap. I remember I go KL, Ipoh and Penang, their Wonton Noodles only RM2.50 or even lower (That was December or so). Nice some more.

I still love Ipoh, love their Hakka Mee (Too bad SG don't have) to the core. 2 Ball of noodles only RM2.50, and can eat until your stomach explode cause it's like double the serving.

When it comes to Malaysia, I still love their Nasi Lemak, Mee Soto, Laksa and Wonton Noodles. Far much much better than what we have here.

To me, Malaysia is all about food and nature (you don't see high mountains or oil palm plantations, chickens/ducks running around in the kampong in SG eh?)

Lol, I miss those food as well.

BTW, I'm going to HK soon in May. Hope to record some songs this time.

HK ppl arcade actually have gambling machimes in there so no one under 18 are allowed in their arcades. (which makes their machines always nice and running because adults know how to preserve it)

dewanakatta
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:33 pm

those slots machines? in a way they arcades and gambling aren't mutually exclusive.(think along the lines of those $1 for psp machines.)
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by dewanakatta Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Well,they have slot machines and in another arcade I play, there's a huge money dispensing Monopoly machine along with Tnt12 and other games like KOF and some mahjong machines

dewanakatta
素人
素人

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:00 pm

gepi wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
Zenova wrote:

huh...now still have 15 cents diff meh?....i thought all is $1.40 liaos...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by gepi Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Ice_ wrote:
gepi wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:
Zenova wrote:

huh...now still have 15 cents diff meh?....i thought all is $1.40 liaos...

ya the same. but during those must-fc-song period, I would be raped financially, even with 15 cents diff.
gepi
gepi
修行中
修行中

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:21 am

it is so shiok during the DTE-play-taiko-for-$1 period...40 cents diff is a lot a lot a lot....

imagine per game save 40 cents...can play much more than now...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubyrain Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:36 am

@Ice: We pay $1.40 cuz we're MIP. if urs is normal card the price is $1.55. Awhile back the price for TnT at AMK Hub was $1.55 regardless of normal or VIP price, but now they changed..

Rubyrain
半人前
半人前

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice_ Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:48 am

hmm...but i think little ppl is paying normal price...cause acc $30 already VIP card liaos...
Ice_
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:41 am

dewanakatta wrote:Well,they have slot machines and in another arcade I play, there's a huge money dispensing Monopoly machine along with Tnt12 and other games like KOF and some mahjong machines

Our side there's this jackpot room where even over 18 or 21 you can't get in without the specific membership card. So it's like mostly all middle age people going there.
Feel that Sg kinda conservative in terms of this kind of things. Somemore opening up an Integrated Resort (= gambling-in-las-vegas-style). I sense more psychologist needed in the future.
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by MEOWpiku Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:47 am

amk hub also got the so called "gambling" machines. Only that its abit...=D is mahjong counted as one? somemore.. some ppl don't even know that they can change to VIP... so they jiu blurblur pay $1.55.
MEOWpiku
MEOWpiku
初心者
初心者

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:07 pm

omg you're pro! Welcome (even post a long time). And~ Many version are updated in Malaysia already.lol

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Ice_ wrote:next time if i go KL i will remember this >>> 'mid valley megamall' =P

Also remember aeon AU2. Thy hve taiko 11 jap ver. Like the bestin oni r like 400-700k, so not mny pros in that area.

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2