PegaKok aka GKK

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by PegaKok on Thu May 14, 2009 6:37 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:Paiseh, was away for revision and not online for these couple of days.
Happy Belated Birthday to ya. =D

TY + JY for your exam tomorrow. Very Happy

Pump midnight oil. =X
avatar
PegaKok
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by Zenova on Thu May 14, 2009 6:56 pm

PegaKok wrote:
yuu_yuki wrote:Paiseh, was away for revision and not online for these couple of days.
Happy Belated Birthday to ya. =D

TY + JY for your exam tomorrow. Very Happy

Pump midnight oil. =X

Oh got exams tmr O.O good luck then~! jyjy =p

Zenova
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by PegaKok on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:21 am

911 is coming >_< Sad
avatar
PegaKok
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by th_newbie on Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Hiies PegaKok ! Very Happy F2
avatar
th_newbie
初心者
初心者


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by jenny_amh on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:11 am

pegakok unable to reply due to current position at TEKONG.. LOL
avatar
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by gepi on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:29 am

jenny_amh wrote:pegakok unable to reply due to current position at TEKONG.. LOL

he enlist liao? soon it will be record. he recruit I ord. LALALALA.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by jenny_amh on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:29 pm

gepi wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:pegakok unable to reply due to current position at TEKONG.. LOL

he enlist liao? soon it will be record. he recruit I ord. LALALALA.

911 go in.. lol.. u good lor.. ord liao and den he just started.. =.=''
avatar
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by gepi on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:09 pm

jenny_amh wrote:
gepi wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:pegakok unable to reply due to current position at TEKONG.. LOL

he enlist liao? soon it will be record. he recruit I ord. LALALALA.

911 go in.. lol.. u good lor.. ord liao and den he just started.. =.=''

I wish. still got 54 days.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by まきお on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:10 pm

gepi wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:
gepi wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:pegakok unable to reply due to current position at TEKONG.. LOL

he enlist liao? soon it will be record. he recruit I ord. LALALALA.

911 go in.. lol.. u good lor.. ord liao and den he just started.. =.=''

I wish. still got 54 days.

22 more days for me XD
avatar
まきお
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by hayatekazama on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:20 am

まきお wrote:
gepi wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:
gepi wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:pegakok unable to reply due to current position at TEKONG.. LOL

he enlist liao? soon it will be record. he recruit I ord. LALALALA.

911 go in.. lol.. u good lor.. ord liao and den he just started.. =.=''

I wish. still got 54 days.

22 more days for me XD

eh? ORD LOR!!!!!!!!! XD
avatar
hayatekazama
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by gepi on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:01 pm

I only need to reservice 5 years leh. muahaha. but idk what I'll be reservice as. sian.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by PegaKok on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:09 pm

1 week gone (9 days gone).
12 weeks to go (81 days from now).
avatar
PegaKok
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by PegaKok on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 pm

th_newbie wrote:Hiies PegaKok ! Very Happy F2

Ytd saw me with Jenny... tio stunned? =X
avatar
PegaKok
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by th_newbie on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:00 pm

ya. Pros. T.T Scaryy.. And Nice HairCut ! Very Happy Looks So Army-ish XD

Jenny bachi so big o.o
avatar
th_newbie
初心者
初心者


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by jenny_amh on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:33 pm

th_newbie wrote:ya. Pros. T.T Scaryy.. And Nice HairCut ! Very Happy Looks So Army-ish XD

Jenny bachi so big o.o

my bachi is the small small one leh ?? where got big one ?? O.O? u r the small little kid that play oni too right.. haha.. nice playing 1 song with u.. xD
avatar
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by th_newbie on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 pm

jenny_amh wrote:
th_newbie wrote:ya. Pros. T.T Scaryy.. And Nice HairCut ! Very Happy Looks So Army-ish XD

Jenny bachi so big o.o

my bachi is the small small one leh ?? where got big one ?? O.O? u r the small little kid that play oni too right.. haha.. nice playing 1 song with u.. xD


ya... i guess. :X ya nice playing HALF a song with you Very Happy

oopps i meant thick . xD
avatar
th_newbie
初心者
初心者


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by jenny_amh on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:44 pm

th_newbie wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:
th_newbie wrote:ya. Pros. T.T Scaryy.. And Nice HairCut ! Very Happy Looks So Army-ish XD

Jenny bachi so big o.o

my bachi is the small small one leh ?? where got big one ?? O.O? u r the small little kid that play oni too right.. haha.. nice playing 1 song with u.. xD


ya... i guess. :X ya nice playing HALF a song with you Very Happy

oopps i meant thick . xD

hehe.. thick and very short.. xD
avatar
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by th_newbie on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:44 pm

jenny_amh wrote:
hehe.. thick and very short.. xD

YA . o.o
avatar
th_newbie
初心者
初心者


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by PegaKok on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:59 am

th_newbie wrote:ya. Pros. T.T Scaryy.. And Nice HairCut ! Very Happy Looks So Army-ish XD

Jenny bachi so big o.o

*Grabs Jenny's hair* =x
avatar
PegaKok
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by jenny_amh on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:27 am

looks ugly when u grab my hair.. pls do not do that next time.. F3
avatar
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by PegaKok on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:38 am

jenny_amh wrote:looks ugly when u grab my hair.. pls do not do that next time.. F3

Version 1 best... before my enlistment de.

Sergeant wanted me to put some. The some... still haven't sort it out. =.=
avatar
PegaKok
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by gepi on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:05 pm

which coy you're at? almost every bmt coy got one of my ex-trainee inside.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by PegaKok on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:15 pm

gepi wrote:which coy you're at? almost every bmt coy got one of my ex-trainee inside.

Coy H
avatar
PegaKok
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by PegaKok on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:11 pm

[random]

4.5 weeks to POP =.=

[/random]
avatar
PegaKok
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PegaKok aka GKK

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum