hello, i'm A.Z

Go down

hello, i'm A.Z

Post by AvantZeros on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:37 pm

er, i'm nt very sure abt how to intro, but i tink this shld be ok..

hello, AvantZeros here, but just call me Zero hehe. This year I'm 16 and I started playing Taiko no Tatsujin during the december holidays last year, and I've found it really fun Smile and today i found out about this forum, so I decided to check it out, hehe.

I find it a very fun game and it's good to destress, and I like playing all types of songs. But currently I can play 7 stars on 困难, and only 6 stars on 魔王 at most, except for seasons of asia. But I'll try my best to improve, hehe.

And is there like a certain average standard for this forum or something? Cuz the guy who invited me today was playing lots of high level songs >.<
AvantZeros
へたっび
へたっび

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hello, i'm A.Z

Post by AvantZeros on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:15 pm

sry but what's muzukashii? i'm not too familiar with the mechanical terms >_< hehe
AvantZeros
へたっび
へたっび

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:01 pm

AvantZeros wrote:er, i'm nt very sure abt how to intro, but i tink this shld be ok..

hello, AvantZeros here, but just call me Zero hehe. This year I'm 16 and I started playing Taiko no Tatsujin during the december holidays last year, and I've found it really fun Smile and today i found out about this forum, so I decided to check it out, hehe.

I find it a very fun game and it's good to destress, and I like playing all types of songs. But currently I can play 7 stars on 困难, and only 6 stars on 魔王 at most, except for seasons of asia. But I'll try my best to improve, hehe.

And is there like a certain average standard for this forum or something? Cuz the guy who invited me today was playing lots of high level songs >.<

muzukashi =困难

who invited you. jp/amk/dte?
was it lexus/ zenova.
aka black jacket, i forgot the colour of his shirt today. using two medium sized lightwood bachi. when playing will shake his head to the rhythm. wear specs. looks like secondary school student.

sorry lex if this description is wrong zzzz
and there's no need for you to worry about the "certain average standard" in this forum (:
just play for the sake of having fun so don't worry too much about it. even if you play kantan or fuutsu so long as you enjoy the game its fine.
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:03 pm

AvantZeros wrote:er, i'm nt very sure abt how to intro, but i tink this shld be ok..

wait you're 16 so you're one year older than lex and i.
what secondary school?
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Hi there!
Welcome to Taiko dojo~ =D
Don't worry about those standards and stuffs, in Taiko Dojo, we welcome anyone who enjoy playing.

So no matter what level you play, even if it's kantan, you'll be most welcome by TaikoDojo~ =D

And some definition:
Kantan = Easy
Fuutsu = Normal
Muzukashi = Hard
Oni = the oni. haha

I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Giazenshia on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Welcome (again).

I've had a nice chat with you just now in the chat box so yeah.

Don't worry about the standards, there are people here who play around at your level as well. (Like AMH and CYT)

If you ever need someone to play with, you can look for me since I'm free everyday. I'm willing to play easy songs with you so I don't mind.

And BLYX, for who invited him, it was Zenova. Cause Zero said the person who invited him wore specs and was young and entered Zen in the high score so there only Zenova that fits all these.
Giazenshia
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:05 am

Hello, feel free to make yourself at home! There are no age/gender/skill requirements in order to post in this forums, although a keen interest in the game would count as a plus. Very Happy
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AvantZeros on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:59 am

ongchinkai wrote:Hello, feel free to make yourself at home! There are no age/gender/skill requirements in order to post in this forums, although a keen interest in the game would count as a plus. Very Happy

thanks! haha kantan sounds like "potato" in malay or something xp

to harehareyukai's question, i'm from DHS =]
AvantZeros
へたっび
へたっび

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:53 am

oo. dunman high?
gias.: kay noted.
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:39 pm

AvantZeros wrote:to harehareyukai's question, i'm from DHS =]

Hey, you're from DHS too? That makes me your grand-senior! Shocked

I graduated in 2000, FYI...I feel so ancient. Razz
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:54 pm

ongchinkai wrote:
AvantZeros wrote:to harehareyukai's question, i'm from DHS =]

Hey, you're from DHS too? That makes me your grand-senior! Shocked

I graduated in 2000, FYI...I feel so ancient. Razz

LOL ancient chinkai (: wah grand-senior haha. got affinity leh. your presence attracted him here =P got link.
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ongchinkai on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:35 pm

Or perhaps "derelict" would be a better adjective? Seeing as my bones seem to be falling apart (my left hand refuses to respond anymore)...

@AZ: Is 连汉川 still there? Or has he retired?
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jenny_amh on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Giazenshia wrote:Welcome (again).

I've had a nice chat with you just now in the chat box so yeah.

Don't worry about the standards, there are people here who play around at your level as well. (Like AMH and CYT)

If you ever need someone to play with, you can look for me since I'm free everyday. I'm willing to play easy songs with you so I don't mind.

And BLYX, for who invited him, it was Zenova. Cause Zero said the person who invited him wore specs and was young and entered Zen in the high score so there only Zenova that fits all these.

ty krt.. F3

ya.. i am around the those standard.. but should be above urs by just 1 ? passed kitasaitama 2000 in muz mode yesterday.. tiring but it a passed.. haha.. i often frequent JP zone x.. feel free to find me if possible (since now my poly has ended and idk when i will be playing taiko.. maybe this coming sun?? hmmm...)

anyway..
welcome to our forum~~
to regonize me i mostly play season of asia in Oni and 夏祭り in Oni too.. =)
(been wanting to FC this 2 songs since 2 week ago when i manage to play them each with only 1 miss.. damn it)
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum