Hellos everyone

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by Zenova on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:12 pm

lol i prefer the CO straight technique way. Just alternate my hands =] let's say notes come out DKKKD DKDKDDK (assign to RLRLR RLRLRLR or RLRLR LRLRLRL), depends, cuz if got a pause between notes can start again on right =p but ur right hand will become tired so i just keep alternating

Zenova
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by Ice_ on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:53 pm

haha...sigh...i fail peach and my sweet darling..=(

and the 剑魂Ⅱ, i like this song..but i know i cant pass this...T_T
avatar
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by gepi on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:07 pm

soul caliber was one of those songs I keep failing while I started loh. and one which I nearly teared my hair out to fc on ds.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by HareHareYukai on Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:25 pm

ongchinkai wrote:Dragon Spirit is doable. Don't let the 8* rating scare you! Smile

i thought thats 7*.
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by HareHareYukai on Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:26 pm

gepi wrote:soul caliber was one of those songs I keep failing while I started loh. and one which I nearly teared my hair out to fc on ds.

it was one of those songs i SPAMMED cuz i liked it when i first started.
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by HareHareYukai on Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:28 pm

jenny_amh wrote:
Ice_ wrote:er...i use 2 hands for most cases, but usually only use the right for k, except it is 3 k at once then i use 2 hands

hey~~ u same as me also!! but most of the time i use right hand for d, left for k.. 3 notes one i use 2 hands.. Laughing

amh must try to change your habit =.=" use your hands more actively (:
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by yuu_yuki on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:06 am

HareHareYukai wrote:
gepi wrote:soul caliber was one of those songs I keep failing while I started loh. and one which I nearly teared my hair out to fc on ds.

it was one of those songs i SPAMMED cuz i liked it when i first started.

No wonder you sianz the song when i first met you last time. xD

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by jenny_amh on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:44 am

HareHareYukai wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:
Ice_ wrote:er...i use 2 hands for most cases, but usually only use the right for k, except it is 3 k at once then i use 2 hands

hey~~ u same as me also!! but most of the time i use right hand for d, left for k.. 3 notes one i use 2 hands.. Laughing

amh must try to change your habit =.=" use your hands more actively (:

i already try my best liao.. but i feel 1 hand is faster den 2 hand wor.. u must ask ice to JY instead.. haha
anyway Dragon Spirit in ONI is 7*.. only MUZ mode is 8*..
avatar
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by HareHareYukai on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:43 pm

jenny_amh wrote:
HareHareYukai wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:
Ice_ wrote:er...i use 2 hands for most cases, but usually only use the right for k, except it is 3 k at once then i use 2 hands

hey~~ u same as me also!! but most of the time i use right hand for d, left for k.. 3 notes one i use 2 hands.. Laughing

amh must try to change your habit =.=" use your hands more actively (:

i already try my best liao.. but i feel 1 hand is faster den 2 hand wor.. u must ask ice to JY instead.. haha
anyway Dragon Spirit in ONI is 7*.. only MUZ mode is 8*..

1 hand is faster than 2 hands if your two hands cannot co-operate lor.
two hands will surely be better(and a must) if you want to go higher ba.
else like i see no way to play kitasaitama with right hand don and left hand kat X.x
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by Zenova on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:23 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:
HareHareYukai wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:
Ice_ wrote:er...i use 2 hands for most cases, but usually only use the right for k, except it is 3 k at once then i use 2 hands

hey~~ u same as me also!! but most of the time i use right hand for d, left for k.. 3 notes one i use 2 hands.. Laughing

amh must try to change your habit =.=" use your hands more actively (:

i already try my best liao.. but i feel 1 hand is faster den 2 hand wor.. u must ask ice to JY instead.. haha
anyway Dragon Spirit in ONI is 7*.. only MUZ mode is 8*..

1 hand is faster than 2 hands if your two hands cannot co-operate lor.
two hands will surely be better(and a must) if you want to go higher ba.
else like i see no way to play kitasaitama with right hand don and left hand kat X.x

XD if someone can play kita with right hand don and left hand kat I'll be shocked O.O it's almost impossible

Of course that way might be slightly easier in hand-eye coordination, but overall, your energy level will drop and later on in tiring songs, you will kinda like... just drop and fail or smth

two hand usage is IMPORTANT if not very hard to progress ><

Zenova
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by まきお on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:25 pm

If you are already good at single-hand, go for double play~w
avatar
まきお
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by Ice_ on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:43 pm

erm, may i ask the NDS version of taiko has wad songs is same as the arcade taiko no tatsujin 11 version?
avatar
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by Ice_ on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:54 pm

er, never mind ler, i have checked it out in wikipedia, sorry for trouble
avatar
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by jenny_amh on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:29 am

Zenova wrote:
HareHareYukai wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:
HareHareYukai wrote:
jenny_amh wrote:
Ice_ wrote:er...i use 2 hands for most cases, but usually only use the right for k, except it is 3 k at once then i use 2 hands

hey~~ u same as me also!! but most of the time i use right hand for d, left for k.. 3 notes one i use 2 hands.. Laughing

amh must try to change your habit =.=" use your hands more actively (:

i already try my best liao.. but i feel 1 hand is faster den 2 hand wor.. u must ask ice to JY instead.. haha
anyway Dragon Spirit in ONI is 7*.. only MUZ mode is 8*..

1 hand is faster than 2 hands if your two hands cannot co-operate lor.
two hands will surely be better(and a must) if you want to go higher ba.
else like i see no way to play kitasaitama with right hand don and left hand kat X.x

XD if someone can play kita with right hand don and left hand kat I'll be shocked O.O it's almost impossible

Of course that way might be slightly easier in hand-eye coordination, but overall, your energy level will drop and later on in tiring songs, you will kinda like... just drop and fail or smth

two hand usage is IMPORTANT if not very hard to progress ><

now i wan to train to aim for perfect for ddd or kkk.. den a can make it ddk or kkd or dkd or kdk.. den after that trying to use 2 hand on this "dkk or kdd" <--- i having trouble with this (i'm using 1 hand d 1 hand k) zzz.. i must jy le..

sry ice for off-topic~~ >.<''


Last edited by jenny_amh on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by yuu_yuki on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:24 am

Ice_ wrote:erm, may i ask the NDS version of taiko has wad songs is same as the arcade taiko no tatsujin 11 version?

Actually we have the info in our dojo. =D

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by Ice_ on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:15 pm

zzz i forever cannot make it in ddk kkd dkd kdk kdd dkk and all this , *bang head*
avatar
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by jer on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:14 am

dun lose heart.. must jyjy loh.. if u try sure will success one day de.

jer
へたっび
へたっび


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by jenny_amh on Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:51 am

Ice_ wrote:zzz i forever cannot make it in ddk kkd dkd kdk kdd dkk and all this , *bang head*

sure can one.. i also getting use to that ddk or kkd by playing the songs that have those repeatedly.. haha.. u can do it!!
avatar
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by Ice_ on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:52 pm

today finally can pass brave sword braver soul in oni, fail so many many times last time, but then only pass by 4 bars...zzzz...
avatar
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by Zenova on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Ice_ wrote:today finally can pass brave sword braver soul in oni, fail so many many times last time, but then only pass by 4 bars...zzzz...

lol gratz! Very Happy lol pass by 4 bars is still pass, good work~!!

Zenova
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by Ice_ on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:16 pm

haha...ty, cause the song de infront notes i miss many, only behind i know how to hit...sighs..
avatar
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by jenny_amh on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Ice_ wrote:today finally can pass brave sword braver soul in oni, fail so many many times last time, but then only pass by 4 bars...zzzz...

ooo.. i haven play that day to pass yet.. maybe 2molo i will try.. hmm..
avatar
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by Ice_ on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:40 pm

haha...now then i realised i join the forum for less than a month...started playing oni around that date only...it seems to be a long long days of fun...i thought it has been months...
avatar
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by yuu_yuki on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:55 am

Ice_ wrote:haha...now then i realised i join the forum for less than a month...started playing oni around that date only...it seems to be a long long days of fun...i thought it has been months...

Haha, it's always really fun to have doubles with friends or just taiko for fun~ =D

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by Ice_ on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:54 pm

hmm ...finally added the goals i wan to achieve in the game...now still trying to learn use 2 hands...been quite ok using 2 hands...except sometimes a bit nt used to it...still improving...
avatar
Ice_
駆けだし
駆けだし


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellos everyone

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum