Taiko Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASIAN VERSION: UNLOCKING TO 114 SONGS

+7
MEOWpiku
Ice_
Zenova
jenny_amh
DarkOni++
fuuyue
yuu_yuki
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ASIAN VERSION: UNLOCKING TO 114 SONGS - Page 2 Empty Re: ASIAN VERSION: UNLOCKING TO 114 SONGS

Post by yuu_yuki Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:52 pm

Kyon wrote:dunno?lol,i saw this on the blog ? https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/13/08/69/34/darkon10.gif

LOLZ~
Cos all the taiko-related posts didn't have the banner or anything, so i thought don't know who.. but it didn't occur to me that Darkoni is a girl lehz.. I always thought it's a "He"?? xD
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

ASIAN VERSION: UNLOCKING TO 114 SONGS - Page 2 Empty Re: ASIAN VERSION: UNLOCKING TO 114 SONGS

Post by DarkOni++ Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:25 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
まきお wrote:What the... this person copied entirely. Stealing information without giving credits! I really hate that alot~

And anyway, as I keep browing through her blog, it leads me to this link which can find out who she is:

http://www.myspace.com/umai_nekoneko

EDIT: and apparently, this person has other blogs too in his/her Blogger account, and from this blog, it looks like it really is one of our dojo members as you read through.

Here's the link to the other blog
http://don-kat-chan.blogspot.com/

What the??
This person also took yue's display pic for herself to use in her myspace.. =_=

I totally LOL-ed at the psychology post she made stating that it's my job at the last sentence??
Under the "You know You Are Addicted to Taiko when..." (this is also taikodojo's thread content)
http://don-kat-chan.blogspot.com/search/label/Psychology

Hmm.. i wonder who is this mysterious girl..
You wanna take our content, i'm okay with it, at least put some form of url or something like "Credits to xxxx".. Else i felt like our contents kana steal.. zzzz

Okay, yeah3 i know i stealed somethinng frm the dojo. I'm sorry, I should add credits on the topics to prevent "copyright problems" and as a reference. After I read this thread, I feel kinda totally guilty for copying without permission.. Huhh~ My heart feels dum dum dum after dat. Okay, I edited ALL of the posts and added credits and referrences (also some stuff in myspace and facebook). Also deleted few. And if you wanna do anything to me I'm okay since I deserve that. Sad katHmm kat=( don=( donHmm

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:48 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:
Okay, yeah3 i know i stealed somethinng frm the dojo. I'm sorry, I should add credits on the topics to prevent "copyright problems" and as a reference. After I read this thread, I feel kinda totally guilty for copying without permission.. Huhh~ My heart feels dum dum dum after dat. Okay, I edited ALL of the posts and added credits and referrences (also some stuff in myspace and facebook). Also deleted few. And if you wanna do anything to me I'm okay since I deserve that. Sad katHmm kat=( don=( donHmm

Haha, nobody's gonna do anything to ya, relax. xD
Just hoping that anyone who gets information from taikodojo, at least have some creditation, a link to taikodojo etc. Razz
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:34 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:

Haha, nobody's gonna do anything to ya, relax. xD
Just hoping that anyone who gets information from taikodojo, at least have some creditation, a link to taikodojo etc. Razz

lol. Okay I did credits and links to all stuff copied. At least maybe few ppl visit the link and register to taikodojo..

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:21 pm

Haha, that'll be great, Darkoni, thanks! =D
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:49 pm

Uhh.. Mybe you shld know this but I think that maybe few people (guests usually) did the same thing like me thgh..

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by yuu_yuki Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:29 pm

DarkOni++ wrote:Uhh.. Mybe you shld know this but I think that maybe few people (guests usually) did the same thing like me thgh..

Like who?
My forum is not viewable by guest unless they register as a member here. =)
yuu_yuki
yuu_yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:25 pm

yuu_yuki wrote:
DarkOni++ wrote:Uhh.. Mybe you shld know this but I think that maybe few people (guests usually) did the same thing like me thgh..

Like who?
My forum is not viewable by guest unless they register as a member here. =)

Oh, I thght its visible cos I just register-wthout-checking.lol

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2