sandshrew.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

sandshrew.

Post by gepi on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:37 am

because I'm a lil bored and I don't feel like sleeping.

my real name is ____________________. though most of the people who know call me by my surname(because some classmate I had had the same name as me and my current quasi-slavery job most people go around identify others by their surname on their uniform.)

currently trying to quit taiko. idk why, but I think I'll detour to the arcade whenever I visit jp. so I guess I'll top up another 40 tmrw and then once I finish up my xxx dollars in my card I should just quit.

things that make me emo-momo in taiko.
1. failing kurenai.
2. failing motteke.
3. failing dive to world.

favourite taiko(arcade) songs.
1. love so sweet. though tried as I could, I can't fc it. but then I think I'll only fc it when. uh nvm.edit: fc-ed it today.
2. densetsu no matsuri.
3. bachi osensei.
4. motteke.
5. and to a 0.001% extent, seasons of asia.
6. CARAMELLDANSEN. GAWD WHEN IS TAIKO 12 GOING TO COME TO SG.
7. papapa love(ZOMG HOW CAN I EVER FORGET ABT THIS SONG)

things that I try to avoid.
1. people taking my pictures. I'm seriously camera shy. though I don't look like it.*cough blyx cough*
2. play jubeat. because till now I still can't pass snow goose(contrary to what people think having piano background doesn't help me.) and in macdonald units, 1 game of jubeat= 1 mcchicken burger/ 1 mcflurry.
3. playing double drums. in macdonald units it means one chocolate mcflurry. though sometimes I play double drums to scare people off so that it can be more peaceful.
4. little kids. because they have the unexplainable ability to distract me with their mere presence when I'm playing taiko. regardless of shape and sizes.
5. playing chinese songs. because it just. doesn't. seem. right. in fact the only chinese song that I willingly play is li kai di qiu biao mian. though I've only played it once and found it to be retarded.

credible achievements.(unscore-wise.)
1. playing taiko on my ds till my point that my boss goes zomgwtfbbq.
2. playing taiko on my ds till my R key is now spolit.(does anyone know anywhere that I can fix this)done.

things to do before I'll quit taiko.
1. fc motteke.
2. fc urban fragments. I miss the last note. but heck. I spent 25 credits just on this.
3. pass kamikaze remix.
4. try to get 1m for seasons of asia.(that means my lian da must increase by uh. twice the amount. lawl.)
5. pass soroban.
6. try to get 1m for papapa love.
all the above-mentioned with only 11414 games remaining. but then I'll have the nebo free tingy soon, I guess.
7. fc agent yoru.
8. yuu knows what.

and did I mention that I fansandshrew?


Last edited by gepi on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:36 am; edited 4 times in total
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by ongchinkai on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:44 am

finally, gepi's self-intro! Smile
avatar
ongchinkai
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by yuu_yuki on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:54 am

YES!! Finally gepi self intro~ WooT!!
Gepi, jubeat is just all patterns sia, don't be like that lehz..
And you no longer failing those songs which makes you emo-momo ma..
So why wanna quit? Feel sad sia.. kat=(

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by まきお on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:47 am

hello XD
avatar
まきお
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by jenny_amh on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:42 pm

wow.. finally gepi intro.. the way he write his intro like emo emo de wor.. katHmm
avatar
jenny_amh
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by YM on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:23 pm

my sis's DS right key is spoilt too. lolol.
avatar
YM
素人
素人


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by CYT on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:53 pm

U like macdonald alot
playing taiko do waste alot of money
so don't play too often but don't quit .
avatar
CYT
初心者
初心者


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by Resdel on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:22 pm

True. I have no intention to see you quit also. You and BLYX always put up a good show in JP. I agree what CYT says. If you have some songs you cannot clear, you can still at least play some oni 10* stars, eg. koibumi2000. I would have quited much earlier than you, since I cannot even pass one 9* song so far.

Resdel
見習い
見習い


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by HareHareYukai on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:55 pm

gepi wrote:because I'm a lil bored and I don't feel like sleeping.

my real name is ____________________. though most of the people who know call me by my surname(because some classmate I had had the same name as me and my current quasi-slavery job most people go around identify others by their surname on their uniform.)

currently trying to quit taiko. idk why, but I think I'll detour to the arcade whenever I visit jp. so I guess I'll top up another 40 tmrw and then once I finish up my xxx dollars in my card I should just quit.

things that make me emo-momo in taiko.
1. failing kurenai.
2. failing motteke.
3. failing dive to world.

favourite taiko(arcade) songs.
1. love so sweet. though tried as I could, I can't fc it. but then I think I'll only fc it when. uh nvm.
2. densetsu no matsuri.
3. bachi osensei.
4. motteke.
5. and to a 0.001% extent, seasons of asia.
6. CARAMELLDANSEN. GAWD WHEN IS TAIKO 12 GOING TO COME TO SG.

things that I try to avoid.
1. people taking my pictures. I'm seriously camera shy. though I don't look like it.*cough blyx cough*
2. play jubeat. because till now I still can't pass snow goose(contrary to what people think having piano background doesn't help me.) and in macdonald units, 1 game of jubeat= 1 mcchicken burger/ 1 mcflurry.
3. playing double drums. in macdonald units it means one chocolate mcflurry. though sometimes I play double drums to scare people off so that it can be more peaceful.
4. little kids. because they have the unexplainable ability to distract me with their mere presence when I'm playing taiko. regardless of shape and sizes.
5. playing chinese songs. because it just. doesn't. seem. right. in fact the only chinese song that I willingly play is li kai di qiu biao mian. though I've only played it once and found it to be retarded.

credible achievements.(unscore-wise.)
1. playing taiko on my ds till my point that my boss goes zomgwtfbbq.
2. playing taiko on my ds till my R key is now spolit.(does anyone know anywhere that I can fix this)

and did I mention that I fansandshrew?

GEPI YOU RAWK (: at last your self-intro!

i will not stop taking pics until i get a clear pic of both of us (: xD
i drew a sandshrew wif bachis on my sketch book that day xD

EH AND YOU WILL NOT QUIT D: YOU WILL NOT!

yubeat no reason for you to quit just cuz you cant pass snow goose else those ppl who buy the e-amusement pass and only play basic quit long ago cuz they cant even pass a single adv song.
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by HareHareYukai on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:00 pm

Resdel wrote:True. I have no intention to see you quit also. You and BLYX always put up a good show in JP. I agree what CYT says. If you have some songs you cannot clear, you can still at least play some oni 10* stars, eg. koibumi2000. I would have quited much earlier than you, since I cannot even pass one 9* song so far.

Quitting has nothing to do with personal achievements in the game.
I mean like so what if gepi has passed some 10* oni songs and he feels like quitting?
Does that mean all other oni players who do not play 10* songs have to quit =_="?!

Okay maybe this clears things up:
He's not quitting cuz he failed some songs specifically -_-..
He just wants to quit. (Lack of time, costly, he needs money for other reasons etc)

GEPI WON'T back out just cuz he fails some songs... -.- gepi's not like that no way thats not a good example of sandshrew fighting spirit!
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by gepi on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:31 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:GEPI YOU RAWK (: at last your self-intro!

i will not stop taking pics until i get a clear pic of both of us (: xD
i drew a sandshrew wif bachis on my sketch book that day xD

EH AND YOU WILL NOT QUIT D: YOU WILL NOT!

yubeat no reason for you to quit just cuz you cant pass snow goose else those ppl who buy the e-amusement pass and only play basic quit long ago cuz they cant even pass a single adv song.

no lah because as explained the prodominant reason is because I rather eat a mcchicken than play jubeat. and sleep eat and fansandshrew=me. and I passed polaris today. failed today with a 691k score then u-turn back to arcade halfway. lawl. and I won't quit because of (insert random song name) songs, even for taiko. it's so. unlike me. after all you're talking about a person who spent 2 hours on his ds trying to fc ikenai taiyo once.

clear pics of me and someone else? hardly ever. in fact only three persons managed to accomplish it. on second thoughts, less than 10, in which half of them I have the omg-sandshrew-please-teach-me-dig face.

P.S: yubeat sounds like. yuubeat.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by HareHareYukai on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:18 am

gepi wrote:
HareHareYukai wrote:GEPI YOU RAWK (: at last your self-intro!

i will not stop taking pics until i get a clear pic of both of us (: xD
i drew a sandshrew wif bachis on my sketch book that day xD

EH AND YOU WILL NOT QUIT D: YOU WILL NOT!

yubeat no reason for you to quit just cuz you cant pass snow goose else those ppl who buy the e-amusement pass and only play basic quit long ago cuz they cant even pass a single adv song.

no lah because as explained the prodominant reason is because I rather eat a mcchicken than play jubeat. and sleep eat and fansandshrew=me. and I passed polaris today. failed today with a 691k score then u-turn back to arcade halfway. lawl. and I won't quit because of (insert random song name) songs, even for taiko. it's so. unlike me. after all you're talking about a person who spent 2 hours on his ds trying to fc ikenai taiyo once.

clear pics of me and someone else? hardly ever. in fact only three persons managed to accomplish it. on second thoughts, less than 10, in which half of them I have the omg-sandshrew-please-teach-me-dig face.

P.S: yubeat sounds like. yuubeat.

ya precisely there's no way you will quit just cuz you fail some random song, or even in real life situations. you're not the sort that backs out so easily (:

ya hardly i only managed to get single pics of you so far..and i dont mind if you have the omg-sandshrew-please-teach-me-dig face LOL xDDD
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by HareHareYukai on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:21 am

and LOL YUU-BEAT xDDD

yuu dont mind it? =P

its your game xD
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:37 am

LOL!!
My game?? YuuBeat. xDDDDD

That game is seriously expensive sia.. $2 per play, Much more expensive than taiko. My card burns out really fast when playing yubeat. Especially it's like within a few hours from C1 to B4..

Seriously lack of money to play sia.. Even my work allowances can't catch up the high amount of $$$$ jubeat burns.

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by Resdel on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:31 am

I don't mind if they put up more jubeat and taiko 11 machines. Won't run out of people playing them. Very Happy

Resdel
見習い
見習い


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by HareHareYukai on Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:50 am

If they do put up more Yuu-beat machines Yuu and I will have an easier time asking ppl to help grind exp for ya xD. now only about 20% in B1.. today MUST A4!


p.s: gepi said someone at lot1 FC-ed BASS 2 BASS A rank unlockable song lv9. omg?! -.-" go youtube it and look at it.. i can't wait for gigabreak.
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:12 pm

The jubeat machine is in singapore for not that long and there's already pros liaoz, don't see alot of keyboard mania pros around compared to jubeat de. hahahaha~

And gepi thread become yuuBeat thread. hahahaha~
katHa

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by gepi on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:38 pm

I guess I'll just post this right here.

I'm quitting taiko. and jubeat. wef this week. because I promised someone not to step into the arcade that regularly.

and it kind of makes sense. after all, why I'm still playing jubeat is because of trying to fc nadeshiko rock. which I've fan xing. in retrospect, doing the same for kurenai, motteke(though I still didn't fc) and and urban fragments(less one note) is stupid. and after today I can clear all songs with B and above, so I don't think is financially wise to carry on playing. plus is very depressing to see that the very first time you play gigabreak it was 845k(2 miss. which means that it's almost one whole patch of blue. and surprisingly I can see the imba part at that instant), 2nd time it was 820k, third barely b, playing bass to bass 4 times and getting 890k, and getting 760+ combo for sigsig then miss at the last part.
for taiko, there simply isn't any motivation to play anymore.
that said, I'll probably be back when my seasons or asia, ikenaitaiyou or densetsu scores get whacked away. or maybe once in a blue moon(after I'm left with 16 nebo coupons. which means I spent $260+ in arcade within a month.(additional 60 due to the top up 28 get 28 at cny.))
anyway, sorry yuu that I can't get 8m doubles with you le.
that said, I'll still stalk here once in a while.

to blyx: does it even matter right now.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by HareHareYukai on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:46 pm

gepi wrote:I guess I'll just post this right here.

I'm quitting taiko. and jubeat. wef this week. because I promised someone not to step into the arcade that regularly.

and it kind of makes sense. after all, why I'm still playing jubeat is because of trying to fc nadeshiko rock. which I've fan xing. in retrospect, doing the same for kurenai, motteke(though I still didn't fc) and and urban fragments(less one note) is stupid. and after today I can clear all songs with B and above, so I don't think is financially wise to carry on playing. plus is very depressing to see that the very first time you play gigabreak it was 845k(2 miss. which means that it's almost one whole patch of blue. and surprisingly I can see the imba part at that instant), 2nd time it was 820k, third barely b, playing bass to bass 4 times and getting 890k, and getting 760+ combo for sigsig then miss at the last part.
for taiko, there simply isn't any motivation to play anymore.
that said, I'll probably be back when my seasons or asia, ikenaitaiyou or densetsu scores get whacked away. or maybe once in a blue moon(after I'm left with 16 nebo coupons. which means I spent $260+ in arcade within a month.(additional 60 due to the top up 28 get 28 at cny.))
anyway, sorry yuu that I can't get 8m doubles with you le.
that said, I'll still stalk here once in a while.

to blyx: does it even matter right now.

perhaps it doesn't matter right now cuz you say you're quitting le..
but still i want to make some things clear ma.
i mean like you've been a good friend to me for the past half a year.
so thanks for everything and good luck in your future endeavours. (:
i still hope to see you sometime here and there.. if there's a chance.
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by yuu_yuki on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:58 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:
gepi wrote:I guess I'll just post this right here.

I'm quitting taiko. and jubeat. wef this week. because I promised someone not to step into the arcade that regularly.

and it kind of makes sense. after all, why I'm still playing jubeat is because of trying to fc nadeshiko rock. which I've fan xing. in retrospect, doing the same for kurenai, motteke(though I still didn't fc) and and urban fragments(less one note) is stupid. and after today I can clear all songs with B and above, so I don't think is financially wise to carry on playing. plus is very depressing to see that the very first time you play gigabreak it was 845k(2 miss. which means that it's almost one whole patch of blue. and surprisingly I can see the imba part at that instant), 2nd time it was 820k, third barely b, playing bass to bass 4 times and getting 890k, and getting 760+ combo for sigsig then miss at the last part.
for taiko, there simply isn't any motivation to play anymore.
that said, I'll probably be back when my seasons or asia, ikenaitaiyou or densetsu scores get whacked away. or maybe once in a blue moon(after I'm left with 16 nebo coupons. which means I spent $260+ in arcade within a month.(additional 60 due to the top up 28 get 28 at cny.))
anyway, sorry yuu that I can't get 8m doubles with you le.
that said, I'll still stalk here once in a while.

to blyx: does it even matter right now.

perhaps it doesn't matter right now cuz you say you're quitting le..
but still i want to make some things clear ma.
i mean like you've been a good friend to me for the past half a year.
so thanks for everything and good luck in your future endeavours. (:
i still hope to see you sometime here and there.. if there's a chance.

Come on guys!!
What are you both doing!!??
From friends to 'enemies' because of some small stuffs, you think it's worth it??
Taiko is not about scores and scores and rank etc. It's more about friendship and being happy while playing with friends.

I do not know how long and how frequent you step into arcade to taiko, but for me, i seldom go so many times per week till i pok cos' i don't see the need to go everyday since it's very taxing financially. I also do not know who you promised to not step into arcade that regularly but you don't have to quit taiko because of that wah.

Gepi, life is not about things which you can't forgive and forget nor it's about die-die-i-must-get-this-score thing. That way, you'll live more miserably than anyone else.
A true taiko-er doesn't show off what they can do nor keep repeating about scores and stuffs. And you, gepi, are the one person whom is a true taiko-er i've seen and you're one great person and friend, and i belief that brandon cherish you more than anyone else in taikodojo. He doesn't mean to make you mad and such but isn't that part of friendship too? Friends do quarrel and such but true friend always stay. This is part of life.

It's really sad to see both of you turn on each other just because of some small stuffs.. And you promised me that you'll never quit until you got 8m with me in doubles. i'm happy because you're the only one who can do and achieve it when you set your mind on it. Doubles with you is really fun and promising 8m in doubles in your sms to me.. That time, you sound very determined to do it, but now because of some small stuffs....

Really sad to hear this sia..

_________________
Year 2012, I still love my kapibaras
TaikoDojo will Survive!!
somehow.. in its own unique ways..



I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
avatar
yuu_yuki
Moderator
Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by Zenova on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:57 pm

gepi wrote:I guess I'll just post this right here.

I'm quitting taiko. and jubeat. wef this week. because I promised someone not to step into the arcade that regularly.

and it kind of makes sense. after all, why I'm still playing jubeat is because of trying to fc nadeshiko rock. which I've fan xing. in retrospect, doing the same for kurenai, motteke(though I still didn't fc) and and urban fragments(less one note) is stupid. and after today I can clear all songs with B and above, so I don't think is financially wise to carry on playing. plus is very depressing to see that the very first time you play gigabreak it was 845k(2 miss. which means that it's almost one whole patch of blue. and surprisingly I can see the imba part at that instant), 2nd time it was 820k, third barely b, playing bass to bass 4 times and getting 890k, and getting 760+ combo for sigsig then miss at the last part.
for taiko, there simply isn't any motivation to play anymore.
that said, I'll probably be back when my seasons or asia, ikenaitaiyou or densetsu scores get whacked away. or maybe once in a blue moon(after I'm left with 16 nebo coupons. which means I spent $260+ in arcade within a month.(additional 60 due to the top up 28 get 28 at cny.))
anyway, sorry yuu that I can't get 8m doubles with you le.
that said, I'll still stalk here once in a while.

to blyx: does it even matter right now.

gepi, don't quit please T_T it's very sad...

well... if you'll come back when those scores are beaten, then I'll beat them if I have no choice >< the best is of course if you don't quit =D (pls don't)

Zenova
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by HareHareYukai on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:34 pm

Zenova wrote:
gepi wrote:I guess I'll just post this right here.

I'm quitting taiko. and jubeat. wef this week. because I promised someone not to step into the arcade that regularly.

and it kind of makes sense. after all, why I'm still playing jubeat is because of trying to fc nadeshiko rock. which I've fan xing. in retrospect, doing the same for kurenai, motteke(though I still didn't fc) and and urban fragments(less one note) is stupid. and after today I can clear all songs with B and above, so I don't think is financially wise to carry on playing. plus is very depressing to see that the very first time you play gigabreak it was 845k(2 miss. which means that it's almost one whole patch of blue. and surprisingly I can see the imba part at that instant), 2nd time it was 820k, third barely b, playing bass to bass 4 times and getting 890k, and getting 760+ combo for sigsig then miss at the last part.
for taiko, there simply isn't any motivation to play anymore.
that said, I'll probably be back when my seasons or asia, ikenaitaiyou or densetsu scores get whacked away. or maybe once in a blue moon(after I'm left with 16 nebo coupons. which means I spent $260+ in arcade within a month.(additional 60 due to the top up 28 get 28 at cny.))
anyway, sorry yuu that I can't get 8m doubles with you le.
that said, I'll still stalk here once in a while.

to blyx: does it even matter right now.

gepi, don't quit please T_T it's very sad...

well... if you'll come back when those scores are beaten, then I'll beat them if I have no choice >< the best is of course if you don't quit =D (pls don't)

i really have to say this..
what do you know about gepi or anything like that to truly say its sad?
you barely know him or anything.

and i don't see the point of you manipulating this score system by beating it and targetting him, just to beat him, not for trying to reach new limits and new self-achievements.

It is only when you play for the sake of playing and enjoyment, fufillment, and achievement, that one can be defined as a true taiko player.

It's not about abusing the system and playing for the sake of personal reasons.
That way, you're just another bully.
E.g: you have a feud with someone

Imagine yourself learning logarithms, calculus in mathematics.
Then you go compete in a Primary school mathematics competition for the sake of owning your cousin who you dislike, who's in P1.

Or you, a world star badminton player, taking part in primary school badminton championships, for the sake of proving to your other cousin that you're better than him/her in badminton.

At the end of it all there's no achievement or fufillment in it.
Truly lets down the spirit of a true taiko player.
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by Zenova on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:21 pm

i'm not trying to prove anything or beat him... but i find it quite sad if he quits, so since he said he might come back if those scores are beaten... well, yeah =( that's all i wanted to say

btw i needa ask ya, what's that about manipulating the score system? You mentioned it in ur sms but din't explain o.0

and I'm not trying to beat scores... it just happens that I choose a song, i play, and I beat the previous score, not that I doing it for the sake of getting the score =.= how do i put it? it's not like i'm doing it consciously/deliberately/ whatever that word is ><

sorry for any misunderstandings T_T

Zenova
半人前
半人前


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by HareHareYukai on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Zenova wrote:i'm not trying to prove anything or beat him... but i find it quite sad if he quits, so since he said he might come back if those scores are beaten... well, yeah =( that's all i wanted to say

btw i needa ask ya, what's that about manipulating the score system? You mentioned it in ur sms but din't explain o.0

and I'm not trying to beat scores... it just happens that I choose a song, i play, and I beat the previous score, not that I doing it for the sake of getting the score =.= how do i put it? it's not like i'm doing it consciously/deliberately/ whatever that word is ><

sorry for any misunderstandings T_T

uh. you're not getting the scores for the pure sake of getting the scores. you're breaking the scores for an external reason beyond the plain purpose of getting the scores.

thats equivalent to what im trying to say all this while. Im not saying breaking scores isnt fine. its just that you're totally totally using the system as a means to achieve other objectives. (e.g fame, provoking friends, in one way or another affect another person's emotions and status.)

would you not agree with me that breaking scores/ getting scores is for the plain sake , and ONLY FOR THE PLAIN SAKE of achieving fufillment and self-achievement.

Thus, you're manipulating, or in another sense, abusing or making use of the score system to achieve other aims.
avatar
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by gepi on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:48 pm

I have offically retired from today. so lock this thread to prevent it from becoming a warzone.
btw if those scores were that omg-so-easy to break, I wouldn't have said it. after all, you can't really train accuracy by looking at youtube videos.
even if the scores are whacked, I'll just come back and play that particular song anyway.

peace out.
avatar
gepi
修行中
修行中


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sandshrew.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum