-PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF DONT BE SHY-

Go down

-PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF DONT BE SHY-

Post by HareHareYukai on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:10 am

After much observation, it can be noticed easily that even right now as we have 62 registered users in taikodojo(as of this instant im posting), we have only 10+ people introducing themselves, and around at most 20 active, posting around in threads. People out there, please introduce yourself! DONT BE SHY! ANYONE CAN POST AND CHAT HERE! It's a space for those who love taiko and enjoy it!

Don't just hang out around here reading the posts, join in! We welcome you, whoever you are.

People, post here in this thread to encourage people to introduce themselves and to break this barrier to show how much we welcome them! (:

No qualifications required or requirements. JOINING the forum shows that you have interest in this. That's a first step. The next step to take is to introduce yourself and POST! Let's get moving~! (:
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: -PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF DONT BE SHY-

Post by yuu_yuki on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:43 am

I think there's a reason why Admin close the previous thread "Introduce Yourself". So this thread hopefully will work out and not sidetrack much.
Haha. katWink=D

I worship the book of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.... and Kapibara Plushies xD
yuu_yuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CYT on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:14 am

HareHareYukai wrote:After much observation, it can be noticed easily that even right now as we have 62 registered users in taikodojo(as of this instant im posting), we have only 10+ people introducing themselves, and around at most 20 active, posting around in threads. People out there, please introduce yourself! DONT BE SHY! ANYONE CAN POST AND CHAT HERE! It's a space for those who love taiko and enjoy it!

Don't just hang out around here reading the posts, join in! We welcome you, whoever you are.

People, post here in this thread to encourage people to introduce themselves and to break this barrier to show how much we welcome them! (:

No qualifications required or requirements. JOINING the forum shows that you have interest in this. That's a first step. The next step to take is to introduce yourself and POST! Let's get moving~! (:

i agree with it Razz
Anyone can play taiko !
no matter who you are and where you are from ! haha Very Happy
and no matter what mode you play .

Everyone in this forum , love taiko and enjoy the process of it.
CYT
初心者
初心者

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DonDonKatsu on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:37 am

On Hai Thar! Its me DonDonKatsu, or DDK for short. To be truthful, I actually havent played any Taiko game but obsessed about the game! Im in America, so I cant be positive they have it for public use in arcades or anything, but depending on if I get a PSP or PS2 I might just get an import. Here's to all the hopefuls!! Peace! LOL
DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance
DonDonKatsu
へたっび
へたっび

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:08 pm

DonDonKatsu wrote:On Hai Thar! Its me DonDonKatsu, or DDK for short. To be truthful, I actually havent played any Taiko game but obsessed about the game! Im in America, so I cant be positive they have it for public use in arcades or anything, but depending on if I get a PSP or PS2 I might just get an import. Here's to all the hopefuls!! Peace! LOL

huh? are we supposed to introduce ourselves again or smth here? lol this thread suddenly reopened =.=

if we are... Zen here, 15 this year, from SG, taiko lover, enjoys playing oni songs but fine with others too, other than that time with amh, never played Normal XD i started out on 6-7 star muzu, now playing mostly oni songs, 7-10 stars =p

Zenova
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HareHareYukai on Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:24 pm

this thread didnt reopen. you're not supposed to intro yrself here. this thread was here long time ago le. its to support ppl to intro due to the shy and "i-cant-fit-into-the-conversation" barrier.
HareHareYukai
修行中
修行中

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenova on Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:25 pm

HareHareYukai wrote:this thread didnt reopen. you're not supposed to intro yrself here. this thread was here long time ago le. its to support ppl to intro due to the shy and "i-cant-fit-into-the-conversation" barrier.

HEY YOU'RE HERE >< so what happened to you today?

Zenova
半人前
半人前

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkOni++ on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:11 pm

DonDonKatsu wrote:On Hai Thar! Its me DonDonKatsu, or DDK for short. To be truthful, I actually havent played any Taiko game but obsessed about the game! Im in America, so I cant be positive they have it for public use in arcades or anything, but depending on if I get a PSP or PS2 I might just get an import. Here's to all the hopefuls!! Peace! LOL

lol.When can't find in America, play on emulators! A cheap way, but scared it's legality.

DarkOni++
駆けだし
駆けだし

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down